Options

Christopher vs. Ashleigh, who wins?

Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
Forum Member
✭✭
Winston has a chance but I think it's gonna come down to Christopher vs. Ashleigh. In this scenario, who wins?

Helen
Chris
Winston
?
?

Who wins? 289 votes

Ashleigh
46% 133 votes
Christopher
53% 156 votes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston has a chance but I think it's gonna come down to Christopher vs. Ashleigh. In this scenario, who wins?

Helen
    Chris
    Winston
    ?
    ?

I'm sure the editing will decide:D
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh siding with Helen and being so bitchy about Zoe may lose her a lot of votes.

Christopher is a dweeb, BB voters like them, he could win. But I think it could also be either Winston or Pav
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Christopher all the way! Decent, genuine, lovely, a great person and friend!
    Ashleigh was bitchy. Now she's up Helen's arse... oh and still bitchy! There is no competition =)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LuverlyAJ wrote: »
    Ashleigh siding with Helen and being so bitchy about Zoe may lose her a lot of votes.

Christopher is a dweeb, BB voters like them, he could win. But I think it could also be either Winston or Pav

Pav will be out this week. It's face to face noms, Chris and Pav will be up. Chris's fans will target Pav (as will Ashleigh's fans.)
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher has the advantage because there will be three kinds of voters: Ashleigh fans who will vote for her, Christopher fans who will vote for him and ANTI-ASHLEIGH agitators who will pile on the Christopher bandwagon to deny Ashleigh the win.

There will have to be an enormous amount of Ashleigh fans to outweigh the votes of the other two groups.
  • Options
    ZycronicZycronic Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Christopher just doesn't do it for me. BB should have put his younger brother in instead. He's a right header.

Ashleigh has offered us various storylines and that win's for me.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Ashleigh to win, I feel it would round the series off well, but Christopher would win I think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The poll is neck and neck. I imagine that's how it will be on finals week. I would be happy to see either of them win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher for me :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I Winston has a good chance of winning I would say it's between Christopher or Winston you never know Ash could surprise everyone Ashleigh hated him for the longest time and nominated him every week now she is getting annoyed at Winston just a sour little girl has a terrible attitude
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love Ashleigh to win, but I think it'll be quite difficult to call if they are the final 2. The Northern Ireland vote could go either way with them. Also I don't think Helen will be first out. I could see her maybe taking 3rd place if Christopher/Ashleigh were top 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I'd love Ashleigh to win, but I think it'll be quite difficult to call if they are the final 2. The Northern Ireland vote could go either way with them. Also I don't think Helen will be first out. I could see her maybe taking 3rd place if Christopher/Ashleigh were top 3

I think most Helen will take is 4th, but you never know. She might make 3rd, which would mean (IMO) Winston would be 4th. I still see an Ashleigh Christopher final. They both have frenetic fanbases.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    Christopher has the advantage because there will be three kinds of voters: Ashleigh fans who will vote for her, Christopher fans who will vote for him and ANTI-ASHLEIGH agitators who will pile on the Christopher bandwagon to deny Ashleigh the win.

There will have to be an enormous amount of Ashleigh fans to outweigh the votes of the other two groups.

Depending on when Chris leaves, I think a fair few of them would vote for Ashleigh - I would. :)
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »

There will likely be some Chris supporters who will help Ashleigh if it comes to an Ashleigh/Christopher head to head.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    There will likely be some Chris supporters who will help Ashleigh if it comes to an Ashleigh/Christopher head to head.

If it comes to an Ashleigh/Christopher head to head the supporters of all other housemates will have a say ( not just those who support Chris )

I still think Winston will win though
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol 53 , 53 the result right now :D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    In a fight? I'd say Ashleigh.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love how close the result is :cool: but I opted for Ashleigh. I'm more than happy for Christopher to come second, Helen third then whoever fourth and fifth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I want Christopher to win but I think he'll finish second with Ashleigh in third and Winston being crowned the winner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »

They'll probably regret that decision a year from now when Chris reveals on Twitter that every call he sends Ashleigh goes straight to voicemail. Not because she thinks he's creepy, but only because she's currently using him as a fairweather friend.
  • Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all known it's BB who decide... And I've had a feeling recently that they're gonna help Winston to slip in and win it.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Ashleigh. Want it to be Christopher.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I'd be happy for either to win but I'd rather it was Christopher.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    I Winston has a good chance of winning I would say it's between Christopher or Winston you never know Ash could surprise everyone Ashleigh hated him for the longest time and nominated him every week now she is getting annoyed at Winston just a sour little girl has a terrible attitude

She nominated Ash for how he was being at the time ie a right pig, all the maggot comments etc, now shes voting Winston wich she is entitled to do,
    How come youre allowed to vote for who you want, but when Ashleigh does shes a sour little girl?
    The only one sounding sour is you!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I think it'll depend how things play out with Christopher and Mark. With the Mark game-playing / using feedback via the focus group and Q&A, Christopher looks like he might bite back.