Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's currently at 23
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Streaming'll make it harder for her to get traction I think. Its a dancy song but its not the kind of dance that's *as* big right now I don't think.
  • playboy69playboy69 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Such a shame it' s not doing too well. Hopefully it will make top 30. She shouldnt of left it so long since the premiere of the song until the release date.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile woman. Hopefully this the beginning of the end for her.
    Forum Member

I don't get how she is vile.. she always seems really lovely to me. I hope she has a hit soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd love to hear a good justification for that remark.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont agree that she is vile, i personally think shes a nice girl, but i think her records are crap...
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree. I think her team were hoping the Fake Sheikh drama would give her a lifeline, but she's used up any goodwill she wrongly acquired from that episode.
  • geosgeos Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.44 in The Official Charts.. Flop!
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the song is quite awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    At least she can go back to her sideline of drug dealing now.
    Forum Member
    Are you sure it is no44. I thought it would be higher....
  • geosgeos Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    playboy69 wrote: »
    Are you sure it is no44. I thought it would be higher....

Well The OFCC are not in the habit of making things up - http://www.officialcharts.com/singles-chart/
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geos wrote: »
    Well The OFCC are not in the habit of making things up - http://www.officialcharts.com/singles-chart/

Correct! No.44 is where it enters officially, and No.25 based on sales only, Terrible result for her, Im not surprised though, it isnt very good this single.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a real, real shame it appears to have tanked as it was a very good dance tune IMO.

Maybe it's the wrong time of the year for a song like that though. I suspect we might see a re-release towards the summer maybe.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was a blatant copy of Hideaway and people already have the original....
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might move up on streaming. 25 on sales and much lower on streaming; but things do have a longer chart run with peaks and troughs these days with streaming. Look at Chandelier, the Hozier song, or the loads of Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith songs sticking around for months and months moving up and down. She might sneak in in a couple weeks.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to hear a good justification for that remark.

Talent wise, I've seen her perform live and she was absolute horrific. I was at a festival and we were waiting for another act to come on and so had to unfortunately endure Tulisa first...her singing was god awful, her dancing was terrible and the whole thing was a mess. I've also seen her perform on tv a number of times and she's a horrendous performer...her Britain's Got Talent peformance being an example. On another note, her personal assistant (who was involved in her court case) lives near me and I've seen Tulisa out with him in Soho in London so many times, the pair of them blatantly drugged up to the eye balls. What else? Oh, there's the video that leaked of her showing how awful she is at oral sex. So many people have filmed themselves during sex, but to put yourself in a situation where you let the guy film it on his phone and then break up with him and he still has it...she was just asking for it to be leaked, such a stupid girl. Oh and then there's the documentary of her pretending to cry in order to try and get the public back on side. The woman is a desperate joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talent wise, I've seen her perform live and she was absolute horrific. I was at a festival and we were waiting for another act to come on and so had to unfortunately endure Tulisa first...her singing was god awful, her dancing was terrible and the whole thing was a mess. I've also seen her perform on tv a number of times and she's a horrendous performer...her Britain's Got Talent peformance being an example. On another note, her personal assistant (who was involved in her court case) lives near me and I've seen Tulisa out with him in Soho in London so many times, the pair of them blatantly drugged up to the eye balls. What else? Oh, there's the video that leaked of her showing how awful she is at oral sex. So many people have filmed themselves during sex, but to put yourself in a situation where you let the guy film it on his phone and then break up with him and he still has it...she was just asking for it to be leaked, such a stupid girl. Oh and then there's the documentary of her pretending to cry in order to try and get the public back on side. The woman is a desperate joke.

Summed up perfectly I feel, though fortunately I've never seen her on the street drugged up to the eye balls.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,564
    Forum Member
    At least she can go back to her sideline of drug dealing now.

The thing she was cleared of you mean?

You might want to put an 'allegedly' in your next post.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing she was cleared of you mean?

You might want to put an 'allegedly' in your next post.

Technically she wasnt cleared as the trial collapsed. But seeing as her friend admitted supplying ,then she got away with being a go between(whatever correct term is).
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Technically she wasnt cleared as the trial collapsed. But seeing as her friend admitted supplying ,then she got away with being a go between(whatever correct term is).

True, but still needs an allegedly in the post.
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that blowjob ruined her career. Her music sucks like she sucks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand how that awful song Young got to Number 1. It was like one of this generic dance songs you get on the Clubland compilation albums.
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    I think that blowjob ruined her career. Her music sucks like she sucks

Yeah, her technique was lacking that's for sure.