Options

Perez isnt a bad person

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Perez isnt a bad person Katie started all of those arguments Perez would never of said that if Katie hadent of started on Keith which lead to Calum reacting like that

Comments

• Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope he's just a serial offending professional internet bully who is totes misunderstood
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez is misunderstood
  • Options
    James_Barker1James_Barker1 Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    To be honest, Perez's reaction to being warned makes him a horrible potential winner. To be honest all the threads comparing Katie to Helen, I'd say Perez is just as comparable: obnoxious and unapologetic about it, and has complete dominance over the house and sucks the fun from the rest of the series.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Perez isnt a bad person Katie started all of those arguments Perez would never of said that if Katie hadent of started on Keith which lead to Calum reacting like that

But he's not a very nice person, no doubt in my mind about that & that's just what I think of him in the BB House.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perez is misunderstood

In what way?
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is a horrible person, and Katie was not responsible for his foul language.
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not a bad person. He's a terrible person.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad influence on a child
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, Perez's reaction to being warned makes him a horrible potential winner. To be honest all the threads comparing Katie to Helen, I'd say Perez is just as comparable: obnoxious and unapologetic about it, and has complete dominance over the house and sucks the fun from the rest of the series.

His lack of respect for BB should ensure he does not win.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    His lack of respect for BB should ensure he does not win.

Why should BB be respected? :confused:

BB doesn't even respect the BB rules.
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not a bad person at all and I'm not a Perez fan. If Katie hadn't jumped on him on that first couple of days just for being hyper and being ok a bit of a show off it wouldn't have all kicked off. Yes he was and is a show off and Katie started on him and she wanted all the attention and hated fact she wouldn't have with Perez there. She kicked off on him and twisted it all to make him a bad person and he reacted. Katie being her usual bullying attention seeking self, a lot of people seemed to have forgot what she was like and how vile she was before she went in the house. She's still that same vocal stirring bully

If you lived with Katie and continuously goaded lets see how well you'd all act, sure you'd all be calm and lovely, not lol:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Agree. I love the rows but I also like to see the fun times, without Perez, while there would still have been rows, we'd also get to see some much needed laughs & good times, we're not going to get that with Perez around.
    This has been a compulsive viewing but draining series & to be honest, I think I'll be pretty glad when it's over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes not a bad person. He's lovely and if KH stopped goading him, people would realise that!
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,998
    Forum Member
    Perez is misunderstood

In what way is he misunderstood?
  • Options
    Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In my opinion you are deluded. He really is the lowest of the low. kh wasnt even in the room
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only parez can take responsibility for his own action keep it real you can't trully believe everyone else is responcability for how he behaves parez is all about parez it's him me and I so he will not heed anyone but himself
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think KH can be blamed for anything that comes out of Perez mouth, only HE controls that! Incidentally the arguement with KH was quite a bit before that. Just because they are all still sat at the kitchen area doesn't mean it's moments later!!
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a bad person, in my opinion. He's someone who has actually made a living out of bullying people on the internet. He is nasty to the core and positively thrives on making people feel uncomfortable. That's not normal.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes not a bad person. He's lovely and if KH stopped goading him, people would realise that!

KH wasn't even goading Perez, the argument that people claimed started it all off (even though it was a while earlier) was between KH & Keith. Hilarious how KH can get the blame for an argument she wasn't involved in AT ALL!
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's obnoxious and arrogant especially in the diary room where BB has pandered to his ego
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    He's not a bad person at all and I'm not a Perez fan. If Katie hadn't jumped on him on that first couple of days just for being hyper and being ok a bit of a show off it wouldn't have all kicked off. Yes he was and is a show off and Katie started on him and she wanted all the attention and hated fact she wouldn't have with Perez there. She kicked off on him and twisted it all to make him a bad person and he reacted. Katie being her usual bullying attention seeking self, a lot of people seemed to have forgot what she was like and how vile she was before she went in the house. She's still that same vocal stirring bully

If you lived with Katie and continuously goaded lets see how well you'd all act, sure you'd all be calm and lovely, not lol:p

Please this is totaly twisted it was always parez that behave badly how was Katie to no at that point she was dealing with an out of controlled narcissist it's very hard to defend the in defendable his action ,s say it all this time parez has gone to far
  • Options
    AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member

Agreed.

Perez is fab! :D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Allex wrote: »
    Agreed.

Perez is fab! :D
    Worrying.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Perez is great in a car crash way, some are taking him too seriously in this show. I find him funny so i can't help but like him. Look at it this way at least he isn't a sanctimonious bore like Michelle or a complete nonentity like Kav.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    He's his own worst enemy, Perez. He ought to try Ritalin.