Pete Andre for coffee...wake up OFCOM.

12346»

Comments

• OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, well, off topic again in order to answer your attack again:

Liz wrote this:

The bit I emboldened is the bit I was replying to. As Liz did not immediately behave like I had attacked her and merely responded, equally politely, to the point, I don't feel she saw it as me either misreading her, nor attempting to diminish her.

Now again, can you show me where I have been disrespectful to Liz in this exchange, because I genuinely don't feel I have, and I would genuinely apologise if she felt I had.

Otherwise, can we go back to the topic, rather than just pulling my posts apart looking for faults.

But with due respect Liz was not replying to your post but to Burning Bright - therefore how do you know she was referring to yourself ?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But with due respect Liz was not replying to your post but to Burning Bright - therefore how do you know she was referring to yourself ?

I didn't take it that she was referring to me. I merely responded.

Again, if Liz feels I owe her an apology i will give it freely it was not my intention to insult, merely point out the opposite pov, but this is off topic and unconstructive. It adds nothing to the debate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    I agree, dressed up to be "for the concern of his fans".

They dont seem concerned at all?:rolleyes:

The three or four responding on here may not, but not everyone watching that show will be as cynical or as media savvy - as was pointed out at the start of the discussion, people didn't know the were being scammed by the phoneline scandal until it became public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [
    Personally i feel if youre saying someone is biased which is basically what you did, then you have to accept shes going to be offended by that.

As you were when i accused you of it :)

I was offended as you implied I like Tango. Very offended. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    The three or four responding on here may not, but not everyone watching that show will be as cynical or as media savvy - as was pointed out at the start of the discussion, people didn't know the were being scammed by the phoneline scandal until it became public.

I didn't see anything in the show that would encourage anyone to drink Costa Coffee or take up the high protein diet, regardless of whether the viewer is medi savvy and cynical or naive and trusting. There was no advertising, hidden or otherwise, and Pete was actually quite negative about the diet. I really do not understand the problem - the OP implied that Pete was advertising his new coffee brand, but that really didn't happen.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was offended as you implied I like Tango. Very offended. :D

lol, i prefer LILT myself :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do think theres more than a smidgeon of truth in the main problem being its PA doing it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think theres more than a smidgeon of truth in the main problem being its PA doing it :)

I couldn't comment on that- I didn't start the thread. I merely commented on it, and then the responses to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't comment on that- I didn't start the thread. I merely commented on it, and then the responses to it.

Thats fair enough :)
  • Tom MillerTom Miller Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think any constructive discussion has long been exhausted here.
This discussion has been closed.