Options

Helens won ....

GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
Forum Member
✭✭✭
... maybe not the program but who has everyone been talking endlessly about? Yup Helen. She has a good career ahead of her being wheeled out for BOTS and Celeb programs. See you shouldn't have made so much fuss.

Comments

• Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    More hate than like, I can actually see her needing a bodyguard the stuff ive heard!
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Career? This isn't 2002, nobody makes a career from being a BB contestant anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dizzle wrote: »
    Career? This isn't 2002, nobody makes a career from being a BB contestant anymore.

Read my post again.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    ... maybe not the program but who has everyone been talking endlessly about? Yup Helen. She has a good career ahead of her being wheeled out for BOTS and Celeb programs. See you shouldn't have made so much fuss.

I doubt it. Her trashy mouth will work for a bit but I can't see her having longevity. Her opinions are pretty naff too.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    She as good as won when she managed to get the pass and reach the final. Even without any bad behaviour she was on a hiding to nothing with the usual BB fans before she even went in, so she can take a moral victory.

Cue outrage.
  • Options
    JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for all the magazine articles written about Helen. Because that means Steven and Kimbot won't be relevant anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it. Her trashy mouth will work for a bit but I can't see her having longevity. Her opinions are pretty naff too.

I never said she would have a long career. She will however have a career.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't she already have one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    spot.on i said this earlie.on a post she will get mag deals and all sorts of stuff this has been the helen show proper bb legend..haters guna hate:D
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read my post again.

Read it. Now read mine. And maybe read your own again?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she is too prone to aggression to make a carreer in the biz. You need oodles of charm and tact!!
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets face whos interview do you want to see most? ashleigh or helen... helen would go to town on everyone... ashleighs would be just a dull" yeh i had a really good time"
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather read about Helen than slug and his bot
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see a reality show on 5 for her :cool:

New Series: Twatting with Helen Woods

bubbly Helen from Big Brother ventures around the North West twatting bods who look at her funny, just for jorks :cool:
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well of course she'll have a career. She had a career prior to entering.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    lets face whos interview do you want to see most? ashleigh or helen... helen would go to town on everyone... ashleighs would be just a dull" yeh i had a really good time"

I won't even be watching Helen's. I had to fast forward most of last night's episode every time she opened her gob.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A fleeting appearance on Bots and whatever shows you're talking about doesn't a career make. She hasn't got the skill, charm or personality to make it in the industry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dizzle wrote: »
    Read it. Now read mine. And maybe read your own again?

I said:

"... maybe not the program but who has everyone been talking endlessly about? Yup Helen. She has a good career ahead of her being wheeled out for BOTS and Celeb programs. See you shouldn't have made so much fuss".

Perfectly reasonable comment. I agree that the career path of a contestant on BB is not what it was, but she will still be wheeled out for all or any of the above. So what's your beef?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Well of course she'll have a career. She had a career prior to entering.

Read my original post.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Infamous more like. She's irredeemably awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said:

"... maybe not the program but who has everyone been talking endlessly about? Yup Helen. She has a good career ahead of her being wheeled out for BOTS and Celeb programs. See you shouldn't have made so much fuss".

Perfectly reasonable comment. I agree that the career path of a contestant on BB is not what it was, but she will still be wheeled out for all or any of the above. So what's your beef?

You think a couple of appearances on BOTS constitutes a career?
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    The only winner is the winner. Some of the rest might have their delusions of fame extended for a short period and that's about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read my original post.

You're telling others to read your post, but you don't seem to reading your own, or at least taking a second to think before you post them. Do you actually know what point you're trying to make?
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Helen at all but I wish her well after the show.

She will be very easy to avoid if people don't like her.
  • Options
    Rick_CrawlRick_Crawl Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    ...1. maybe not the program but who has everyone been talking endlessly about? Yup Helen. 2.She has a good career ahead of her being wheeled out for BOTS and Celeb programs. 3. See you shouldn't have made so much fuss.

1. Ashleigh, Chris, Helen, mostly, of the housemates left.
    2.She's getting a bit old for THAT career now and excluding CBB I dont watch Celeb programmes.
    3.Not concerned what happens to her after BB, the lower she comes in BB the happier I'll be. ;-)

Enjoy your Celeb programmes. ;-)