kellie was acting so un-ladylike and aggressive

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
Forum Member
i thought she was gonna take her wig off and go back to being frank for good!

Comments

• AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is absolutely nothing lady-like about Kellie at all. Including the dodgy NHS wigs.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another thread that uses Kellie's anger as an excuse to bring up the gender thing.

Women get aggressive too, you know. It's not a "man's" trait.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    mask slips again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *looks for the hundreds of threads also calling Frenchy unladylike for being aggressive*

ffs it's 2014, us ladies don't have to sit quietly waiting for our men to give us permission to speak and dousing our hankies with smelling salts.

Stop using BS to justify your bigotry
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This the second time she threatened to hit a HM .

Someone should remind him "I'm a lady" "I'm a lady" like Jack Lemon in Some Like it Hot :D
  • DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why aren't BB publicly warning her for her repeated aggressive behaviour? The way she stood up to Frenchy was Helen-eque and she got an official warning for that. Then threatening to knock someone out as well as the self-loathing "queen" remark. That should be strike two right there.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you don't think women can be aggressive you need to come work in my office for a bit.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellie is nothing but a scumbag and is about as feminine as a builder's breakfast. Does he think he can fool us with his stripper wigs and fancy dress costumes? Come off it, Frank!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    If you don't think women can be aggressive you need to come work in my office for a bit.
    :D:D:D haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I think she gets upset when she feels and acts aggressively. .He's just got to realize that his aggressive traits might not necessarily disappear. She might rather want to project himself as coy and shy but that's not really her.
  • brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Yet another thread that uses Kellie's anger as an excuse to bring up the gender thing.

I think kellie always points to Frank as being aggressive because he "had to be in the mans world" and that it wasn't really him. Kellie points to Frank as being a kind of facade, a character she hid behind. She claims that Kellie isn't like that and says that Kellie is more of a lady, softer, calmer, nicer to people. This is how she herself describes the change. So, when what we are presented with seems to identify more with the image of Frank, then posters on here are well within their rights to point out the discrepancy and phrase it the way the OP did, and can do so justifiably...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she gets upset when she feels and acts aggressively. .He's just got to realize that his aggressive traits might not necessarily disappear. She might rather want to project himself as coy and shy but that's not really her.
    I think you're a bit confused :blush:

People need to take into account that she's also on hormones. Female hormones are powerful things and have even got people off murder charges ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    This the second time she threatened to hit a HM .

Yes it is. And someone smaller and more vulnerable too. Maloney is a nasty homophobic threatening piece of shit who is trying to fabricate a nice new 'feminine' facade to cover the years of being a horrible man, and it's just not working.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah, the way Malloney was advancing on Leslie, butting into him with his chest, and threatening to knock him spark out ... that's not what women do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kellie is nothing but a scumbag and is about as feminine as a builder's breakfast. Does he think he can fool us with his stripper wigs and fancy dress costumes? Come off it, Frank!

Agree totally.
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have we seen this soft, calm lady like that Frank keeps going on about yet. or is Frank talking about another Kellie without a fake wig that he knows?
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brad_reg wrote: »
    I think kellie always points to Frank as being aggressive because he "had to be in the mans world" and that it wasn't really him. Kellie points to Frank as being a kind of facade, a character she hid behind. She claims that Kellie isn't like that and says that Kellie is more of a lady, softer, calmer, nicer to people. This is how she herself describes the change. So, when what we are presented with seems to identify more with the image of Frank, then posters on here are well within their rights to point out the discrepancy and phrase it the way the OP did, and can do so justifiably...

Good post, i couldn't agree more.

Frank was a nasty piece of work and it's Frank that keeps rearing his ugly head with the aggressive behaviour. Some will still maintain it's due to the hormones Kellie is taking, but as Kellie herself pointed out in a conversation with Audley, she has not had a personality transplant.
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    *looks for the hundreds of threads also calling Frenchy unladylike for being aggressive*

ffs it's 2014, us ladies don't have to sit quietly waiting for our men to give us permission to speak and dousing our hankies with smelling salts.

Lol @ dousing our hankies with smelling salts :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it is. And someone smaller and more vulnerable too. Maloney is a nasty homophobic threatening piece of shit who is trying to fabricate a nice new 'feminine' facade to cover the years of being a horrible man, and it's just not working.

61 years as Frank. Five minutes as Kellie.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    Good post, i couldn't agree more.

Frank was a nasty piece of work and it's Frank that keeps rearing his ugly head with the aggressive behaviour. Some will still maintain it's due to the hormones Kellie is taking, but as Kellie herself pointed out in a conversation with Audley, she has not had a personality transplant.

Don't forget too Frank was accused of homophobia and racism when running as a UKIP candidate.
  • Hibernian88Hibernian88 Posts: 240
    Forum Member

Well, considering house mates are treating Kellie different because of gender should be acknowledged too.

If it had been Frank that walked in the door, would there be the same treatment!? Absolutely not.

Everyone is too quick to protect Kellie in the house, even though there is no reason to give preferential treatment.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, considering house mates are treating Kellie different because of gender should be acknowledged too.

If it had been Frank that walked in the door, would there be the same treatment!? Absolutely not.

Everyone is too quick to protect Kellie in the house, even though there is no reason to give preferential treatment.

Frank would be regarded as an unpleasant "hard man" from the world of boxing by this stage.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're a bit confused :blush:

People need to take into account that she's also on hormones. Female hormones are powerful things and have even got people off murder charges ;-)
    I'm just not buying the hormone excuse.
    How long exactly has she been taking them? And she - or anyone else - really shouldn't be using that to justify her disgustingly immature, stroppy and aggressive behaviour.
    So should everyone in the house just tiptoe around her because she is choosing to take female hormones? Ridiculous.

I just don't believe her volatile and emotional behaviour are solely down to the hormones, I think that's just her - after all, Frank was no shrinking violet and never one to mince to bigoted words.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this :)

I too am getting p****d off with all these "ladylike" comments. I've just said elsewhere that many people here seem to get their idea of women's behaviour from the film "the Stepford Wives" FFS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I'm just not buying the hormone excuse.
    How long exactly has she been taking them? And she - or anyone else - really shouldn't be using that to justify her disgustingly immature, stroppy and aggressive behaviour.
    So should everyone in the house just tiptoe around her because she is choosing to take female hormones? Ridiculous.

I just don't believe her volatile and emotional behaviour are solely down to the hormones, I think that's just her - after all, Frank was no shrinking violet and never one to mince to bigoted words.

I'll tell you something else - at 5' 4" Frank was only a tough guy in the sense that he could afford to pay hulking great heavies to 'enforce' his will and 'sort out' his detractors! Imagine him squaring-up to a 6' 7" heavyweight. He'd sorely regret it!