100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not very good at these!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    # 4 -

I never get guesses right but for this one I'm guessing it's Ally McBeal - the reference to Rumour has it might be in relation to Mr. Waterworld ....
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

January 25th, 2010

This foreign born Golden Globe nominee/winner is a C+/B- list actress who primarily does movies but is better known for being on a show loved by critics but which could never find an audience. Anyway, our actress is not the best customer at restaurants.

Over the Christmas holidays our actress was at a restaurant with a party of 8 and decided to show the table what you could do if you were a star. She went to find her waitress and asked the waitress to find the biggest vegetable in the kitchen, bring it to the table and say "Here you go _____, is this what you were talking about?" The waitress found a large vegetable, brought it out to the table and said her lines.

As she was leaving, our actress said, "You see? That's the kind of thing i can do because i'm _________." Throughout the night our actress made other staff do various tasks to laughter from the table. When they left, the table didn't even tip.

English actress. She was married to Professor Lupin and starred in Pushing Daisies.

:mad: What an utter cow!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

January 25th, 2010

This foreign born Golden Globe nominee/winner is a C+/B- list actress who primarily does movies but is better known for being on a show loved by critics but which could never find an audience. Anyway, our actress is not the best customer at restaurants.

Over the Christmas holidays our actress was at a restaurant with a party of 8 and decided to show the table what you could do if you were a star. She went to find her waitress and asked the waitress to find the biggest vegetable in the kitchen, bring it to the table and say "Here you go _____, is this what you were talking about?" The waitress found a large vegetable, brought it out to the table and said her lines.

As she was leaving, our actress said, "You see? That's the kind of thing i can do because i'm _________." Throughout the night our actress made other staff do various tasks to laughter from the table. When they left, the table didn't even tip.

English actress. She was married to Professor Lupin and starred in Pushing Daisies.

:mad: What an utter cow!

They were never married.

Not surprised she's appalling in real life though.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Are we taking Lupin's wife as the film director or the jumped up soap star?
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    They were never married.

Yeah unfortunately she's always struck me as being rather up herself.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    They were never married.

Damn you Wikipedia! :D
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    Are we taking Lupin's wife as the film director or the jumped up soap star?
    Soap star.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    chelleb wrote: »
    Not often I post here but one of the blind gossip tweets reminded me of something....A girl I work with was at the doctors recently and there was a certain member of a boyband there looking very sheepish and keeping his head down and his hood up. We joked at the time that being that shy he probably had an STD and wanted no one to know he was there as it would cause maximum embarrassment..... Split up with his girlfriend not long after....and by george it looks like we may have been correct.

Well the twitter drama yesterday relates to this! :eek:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aha, so it does!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

What twitter drama? I'm totally out of the loop with these twitter BI's.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    # 4 -

I never get guesses right but for this one I'm guessing it's Ally McBeal - the reference to Rumour has it might be in relation to Mr. Waterworld ....

Don't follow you there. Ally McBeal is not married to Waterworld. I'd be amazed if she and her husband were short of cash, though he doesn't seem to make any successful movies nowadays (except for one he did make about $60m on a few years ago). She's not an all movie actress either. I think 'rumor has it' is a dead end. Miss Greene is divorced - can't be her. For purely selfish reasons I hope it is the Vampire Slayer :)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    deleted misread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What twitter drama? I'm totally out of the loop with these twitter BI's.

One direction and the wanted had a total handbags spat on twitter yesterday, the phrase "Chlamydia boy " was used towards a member of the wanted ,who was the main suspect for the original blind item :p
    Forum Member
    #3 Almost A list actress on the bottle could be the Lewbowski trophy wife. She has a serious drink problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    #3 Almost A list actress on the bottle could be the Lewbowski trophy wife. She has a serious drink problem.

Never A-list surely?
    Forum Member
    Never A-list surely?
    Hence almost A list. :D I agree it's unlikely but I'm struggling with both the actress blinds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Hence almost A list. :D I agree it's unlikely but I'm struggling with both the actress blinds.

Ah, I missed the word almost The Vampire Slayer could be the other one, but as for B list actress with a drinking problem, I mean that could be almost anyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One direction and the wanted had a total handbags spat on twitter yesterday, the phrase "Chlamydia boy " was used towards a member of the wanted ,who was the main suspect for the original blind item :p

Yep, Little Mix have been hanging out with his ex apparently! Blind proved!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Ahhh, that might explain the split from his actress gf?
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I missed the word almost The Vampire Slayer could be the other one, but as for B list actress with a drinking problem, I mean that could be almost anyone!

I think you are hinting at faith... can't be. She has done quite a bit of TV so wouldn't be described as mostly movie actress. She did two series of Dollhouse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Don't follow you there. Ally McBeal is not married to Waterworld. I'd be amazed if she and her husband were short of cash, though he doesn't seem to make any successful movies nowadays (except for one he did make about $60m on a few years ago). She's not an all movie actress either. I think 'rumor has it' is a dead end. Miss Greene is divorced - can't be her. For purely selfish reasons I hope it is the Vampire Slayer :)

I didn't follow my own post either when I re-read it just now:D .. sorry ( I'm terrible at this)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought of this immediately and realised I had got the wrong band on the first blind. It was the older band not the younger :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    4) Vamire slayer?

Not her. She stopped working for two years when she had her first child and then produced and starred in a television series. She's had a second child now so has stopped working again. Her husband was also acting in a very popular television series for its final season. I think it's been a number of years since she did any movie work.
    Forum Member
    #1 - This former A list all television actor from a hit show has finally found some work after his show had finished its run. He needed to find something because he said spending time with his wife after being gone so long was killing him and he couldn't wait to what kind of extras were going to be hired.

Any ideas on this guy? The lead of a hit show that must have finished a while ago. Only does TV, that should be the giveaway.
This discussion has been closed.