Options

I feel for Dexter

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Anyone who "teaches" The Game is the very definition of "creep".

So though it's all a pathetic sham, the persona is indeed pure, unadulterated, unmitigated "creep".

We needn't be confused for even a fcuking second about things like this.
    • If you are a conservative, you are either dumb or an asshole (actually, probably both).
    • If you peddle (ridiculous and idiotic) "techniques" meant to manipulate women, you are a creep.
    • If you promote and adopt stupidity as a means to getting yourself on the zlist, you are degenerate.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't half talk bollocks he is creeping me out!:eek:
    He gives advice on how to get dates, you would be as well to sign up to a monastery as get advice from him.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    He's definitely being used as their punchbag. He only has to walk out of the room and he's immediately being criticised.

But, on the other hand I do find him a bit creepy.
    paralax wrote: »
    I feel sorry for him, he has not done anything wrong in there and they are all targeting him.

Apart from the BIB I totally agree with both these posts. I don't find him creepy, just awkward.
  • Options
    EYEBALL95EYEBALL95 Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think his stupidity is hilarious!He's good value!
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel dreadfully sorry for him TBH. He is socially inept/an odball ......hasn't bonded with anyone. The longer it all goes on - the sadder and more insignificant he looks. All the swagger and posturing have gone ....he's a very sad little individual but .......as others have said - I think it's well worth keeping him in. There is a lot of mileage in him.

I completely agree! The other night when he sat on the bike in the bedroom and everyone just walked away really tore at my heartstrings! He is so socially inept it is cringeworthy, and I am now starting to think he was basically telling the truth to Michael about never having had any friends in his life :(

He appears to be really over eager to please and impress, and imo a person like that is more to be pitied than scorned. I wish he would find someone to bond with even a little bit to give him the confidence in himself that he really needs. I hope he doesn't go too soon
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    I think Dexter is a less Jewish Howard Holowitz (from The Big Bang Theory) :o
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momoriro wrote: »
    He doesn't half talk bollocks he is creeping me out!:eek:
    He gives advice on how to get dates, you would be as well to sign up to a monastery as get advice from him.

Oh I don't know. What he says and does is very helpful actually.
    Whatever he says or does....don't do it, and you're bound to increase your success rate.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I completely agree! The other night when he sat on the bike in the bedroom and everyone just walked away really tore at my heartstrings! He is so socially inept it is cringeworthy, and I am now starting to think he was basically telling the truth to Michael about never having had any friends in his life :(

He appears to be really over eager to please and impress, and imo a person like that is more to be pitied than scorned. I wish he would find someone to bond with even a little bit to give him the confidence in himself that he really needs. I hope he doesn't go too soon

Tomorrow's HLs won't be a bed of roses for him either as he'll get a shedload of noms

Even his pal Collum had a little bit of a b*tch about on tonight's show