Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 48 - Eviction pt 2 - 12 November - 9.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Like yesterday, the remote control task continues with a few more surprises

And also someone else will be following Tom out of the door today out of Skye, Ryan, Richard, Leo and Penny

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    How is Leo still in there? If it wasn't for Skye, I reckon he would be long gone. Gutted about Priya starting off on 3 nomination points. Hopefully (if she's up with Leo and Lina) she'll have a chance of getting to the top 6. But the way things are going Leo will remain in the house :(
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Leo still in there? If it wasn't for Skye, I reckon he would be long gone. Gutted about Priya starting off on 3 nomination points. Hopefully (if she's up with Leo and Lina) she'll have a chance of getting to the top 6. But the way things are going Leo will remain in the house :(

Three points is ridiculous at this stage - might as well have just put Priya and Skye up for eviction and be done with it.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am officially up to date now, I only started three days ago!

I actually like Leo, yes, he may be gone if Skye wasn't there, but I find him likeable.. and Skye has been grating on me a bit, who would have thought I'd agree with Ryan!

I have done another turn on Travis. I actually like him now. I'd think he'd be decent winner, but so would David who has been a big part of the show.

To be fair, all of the housemates deserve their place, bar the latest intruders, even though I do like Penny.

It's also interesting that they used the Remote Control task, but they did another "freeze" one too years ago and I am sure it came before BBUK's version?

Also, I like that it uses a format more like Italian BB than BBUK. The talking of the HMs, more cheering, whereas in BBUK, they only go to the house to announce an eviction.

According to the odds for winner:

Skye- 2.20
    Ryan- 3.20
    David- 4.25
    Travis- 10.0
    Priya- 13.0
    Penny- 21
    Leo- 26
    Lina- 34
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Skye has become my least favourite housemate now, very annoying to watch.

I don't like what they've done with the intruders this year, too many of them and trying to rush and squeeze them in. Its pretty normal for the intruders to go before the originals but some in there I would have liked to get to know a bit better.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Skye is really annoying, shes too over confident and not in a good way. I mean Tim from last year was confident but he still worried and was humble. If you ever watch the other housemates celebrate another housemate eg David, all you see in the background is Skye giving dirty looks.

Leo can't say another girls hot but Skye can say she has a crush on Ryan? She's pathetic.

I really hope she doesn't win, anyone else winning over her would be amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Skye is really annoying, shes too over confident and not in a good way. I mean Tim from last year was confident but he still worried and was humble. If you ever watch the other housemates celebrate another housemate eg David, all you see in the background is Skye giving dirty looks.

Leo can't say another girls hot but Skye can say she has a crush on Ryan? She's pathetic.

I think at this moment, I'd be championing either Priya or David.

My order for now...

1. Priya
    2. David
    3. Ryan
    4. Leo
    5. Travis
    6. Skye
    7. Penny
    8. Lina

I think 1-6 would be decent winners in a combination of doing something in the house/likeability. I don't think it's fair if Penny or Lina would win. But to be fair, I don't really mind who wins, but I'd prefer if it was Priya or David.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I want Ryan, David or Priya to win :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    It's also interesting that they used the Remote Control task, but they did another "freeze" one too years ago and I am sure it came before BBUK's version?

BBAU did it last year, 2012 they did Ignore the Obvious

Canada did the Freeze task as well this year IIRC
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no words for Skye. Its kind of depressing that so many people (kids) still voting for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    I have no words for Skye. Its kind of depressing that so many people (kids) still voting for her.

I liked her up until the eviction before the last. If she was in BBUK, she'd not be getting cheered for being cocky. Maybe that's just a trait the UK don't really like, but I feel Skye is getting too big for her boots.

Now, I like the positive atmosphere, but every now and then, they do need an audience who actually has an opinion. I feel like the audience are told to cheer everything and everyone. Eg. Lawson and Cat's storyline. The amount of cheering for their "relationship", basically people agreeing with cheating and telling them its OK. jeez, if that was here :o Cat would have got the Hazel treatment. Imagine Daley and Hazel getting cheered to high heavens, they would be if they were in Australia.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree that Skye is a bit too confident but David and Ryan have also been pushing her buttons about her leaving.

I wonder why we didn't see the percentages perhaps it is to maintain the mystery about who's the most popular.

Did I miss it no 5000 dollar voucher.

Priya to win.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sheer arrogance of Sky in not even bothering to pack her bags and her all-round cockiness about not being evicted and going on to win the show, ok have fath and confidence in yourself but she is to cocksure she is going to win, I would like to see anyone win as long as its not her, in fact I would like to see Penny win, why not just because the original HM have been there longer does not give them the right to win, Penny would never see herself winning the show nether would any of the other HMs that is why I would like to see it happen, Oh and to see the look on the other HMs faces.....
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member

Look at what happened to Wolfie a couple of years ago. She did the same as Skye and got evicted. Nothing wrong with wanting to win and saying so, but being so over confident that you're already declaring yourself the winner is pretty obnoxious. Maybe shes not meaning it seriously, but the voting public just dont take to that kind of thing generally.

Skye's just an immature little girl when it comes to Leo, wants all the attention on her.

Would love Priya to win but if not then I think I'd be happy to see David take it out. Or Penny, she's actually grown on me more now than Lina who I liked right away.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One other thing Sky and that dog faces disgusting to watch but a lot of the audience seemed to find it funny, I guess you would find it funny if you were a kid and Sky has a lot of kids as fans, I hope there pocket money runs out.....
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Have to agree regarding Skye. She's easily my least favourite now. She's been arrogant for a while now saying things like "You know I'm popular...", "Get out of my house" and now not bothering to pack. It is sad that someone so obnoxious is seemingly still so popular. And yes, the whole dog dirt thing was disgusting - why she thought it was okay to do what she did is beyond me.

Right now I want David, Ryan or Penny to win.