Do you pay for your mobile games?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
Forum Member
I was just curious how most people "do it" these days - is jail-breaking still in or is it better to just pay for a game or do the free versions suffice?
There hasnt been so much hype about the jail breaking lately so i would assume the fad is rather passe as the warranty of the already super expensive phone dies, but who knows!?

Comments

• DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have J/B my phone but I wouldn't use cracked games, it ruins a lot of developers as they are not all the size of Zinga etc.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    I've bought loads of games and apps from the Play store. Just today I bought Worms 2 for 69p. You really can't complain for the money.

I have a few side-loaded games, some to check out and others that aren't meant to work on my phone, but I prefer to pay for my apps and games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    @Darth - I completely agree and wouldnt do that either UNLESS it was a game form a bigger company and I thought they were charging more for it than necessary!
    @Wash - do u have some sort of a prepaid card (paysafecard, etc) that you use to make the transaction or are u a CC person?
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I do pay for the games I like. I download the free games and if they are any good than I will upgrade to the full ad free version. We have to support the dev's don't we.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    @ixHellstormx yes - supporting the developers is def a plus that way they can continue making new and cool games! lol
    Where do you usually buy? Online or stores?
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    eyeonu wrote: »
    @Wash - do u have some sort of a prepaid card (paysafecard, etc) that you use to make the transaction or are u a CC person?

I use my debit card.