Options

Heather from Eastenders toyboy: "We all have flaws, hers is the fatness".

13»

Comments

• Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch East Enders but I know who she is from Harry Hill (!) and the silly gossip mags. When I saw the "Cheryl down to 6 stone" thread I thought, hello, she's had a gastric band - but no it was Biffa!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    Exactly, I thought it was a spoof article when I first started reading it. I still don't know what to make of it. I wouldn't even be surprised if it actually turned out to be an elaborate stunt concocted by Eastenders, and it were actually Heather marrying the goatherder, not Cheryl.

And the quote from the father made me laugh too: "The big one from England she came to our place. She ate couscous - a lot of it."

:D

im pretty sure i heard cheryl is married or in a happy relationship with her sons father.:confused:
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's also a terrible actress.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »
    im pretty sure i heard cheryl is married or in a happy relationship with her sons father.:confused:
    I read that somewhere as well - I'm hoping this is all a publicity stunt for Eastenders. After all Deidre in Corrie married a Moroccan waiter, it's not as if it hasn't been done before.

If the actress is genuinely in a relationship with this guy, then possibly his tactless comments are a result of the language barrier rather than cruelty.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently she split up with him a while ago.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    People have been saying how she isn't good looking, but has anyone seen him? He's hardly a looker!
  • Options
    jamesdeanukjamesdeanuk Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    I wouldn't take too much notice of jamedeanuk. She thinks it's perfectly ok for a man to beat his girlfriend up as long as he loves her, thinks people taking pictures of their own children naked should be reported to social services and claims that all women size 10 and above are fat and wish that they were thin. Alomst certainly a troll or a child. Makes me sooooooo proud that she lives in my homtown :rolleyes:

Oh I don't live in Brentwood, it's a tribute to our HRH Jodie Marsh. I don't appreciate your accusations of being a troll or child, which I am neither. It's nice that I have a "fan" who follows me though :eek:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that too initially - but having read into it more it seems she divorced her husband a while ago.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this 'relationship' though. It all seems a bit desperate.