Rainbow 6 Siege - 13th October
NFS - 5th November
Fallout 4 - 10th November
Battlefront - 19th November

Mines.

Comments

• YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I was looking at whats left to be released in 2015 and there's hardly anything I'm interested in. The best of whats left is Fallout. I like the look of it but I haven't played any of the others in the series. (Ive never been too bothered about MGS, and I tried Ground Zeroes and that was just pish)
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MGS possibly. Fallout 4 interests me but Bethesda's games are always broken so I won't be touching that one for at least a year.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of that list it would just be Battlefield for me.
  • ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I say I wont get it in protest, I know I'l end up getting Black ops 3
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Assassins Creed Syndicate and will probably pick up the Uncharted Collection (despite having them all on Ps3).
    I don't really play online that much these days but Battlefront is really tempting the Star Wars geek in me.
    Would recommend Tearaway to anyone who doesn't have a Vita. Cool game.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really trying to not spend any money on games at the moment - at least till I get my bloody mortgage sorted - and concentrate on my backlog.

Star Wars Battlefront is my only definite purchase at the moment (although Uncharted Collection, Forza 6 and Tearaway will be tempting)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Before the end of 2015, I'll be getting Everybody's Gone to Rapture, FIFA 16, Battlefront & Fallout 4. Maybe Uncharted collection too but played 2 and 3 recently on the PS Now beta
  • originalrobskioriginalrobski Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Guitar hero, uncharted collection, and battlefront. Anything else will be impulse buys.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Before the end of 2015, I'll be getting Everybody's Gone to Rapture, FIFA 16, Battlefront & Fallout 4. Maybe Uncharted collection too but played 2 and 3 recently on the PS Now beta

Forgot about Rapture. Download only IIRC, so probably under £20. Worth a shot at that price.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm considering Submerged, but will wait for reviews.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until Dawn, which comes out at the end of August.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something that's going cheap :D
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snooker dlc for pure pool and the poker game they are bringing out but its taking ages, even hustle kings will have Snooker first
    Forum Member
    Snooker dlc for pure pool and the poker game they are bringing out but its taking ages, even hustle kings will have Snooker first

Hustle Kings and Pure Pool should both be getting snooker today.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Hustle Kings and Pure Pool should both be getting snooker today.

They say there will be an announcement soon for release, will only cost 2.99.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hustle Kings one is free but u can only play online using HKD. If u want to play a friend I think u need to buy the additional dlc pass.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assassin's Creed (though if it's released in the same state as Unity then I won't be happy)
    Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
    Uncharted Collection
    The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (already out but I've still got a backlog of games to play through)
    Tearaway

I'd be going for MGS if I hadn't played Ground Zeroes. Maybe when you can get it for £20. I also love the idea of the Fallout games but I just couldn't get into Fallout 3. And I've fallen out of love with the FIFA and Pro Evo games.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the PS4 only really bothered about Pro Evo 16 on 18th September and Everybody's Golf when it decides to appear.
    Just got myself a Wii U, so I am looking for cheap games. They are holding their prices though. Even if its supposed to be dying a death.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Yeah, next PS4 game is MGS however my next game is Rare Replay for X1.
  • sheep88sheep88 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 (probably wait for a price drop doesn't look that amazing)
    Uncharted Collection (perhaps)
    Fallout 4
    AC Syndicate
    Lego Dimensions??? (curious)

and ones i want in the future

FFXV
    Uncharted 4
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    No Mans Sky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aug 11 - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Really looking forward to this one.
  • DonforDonfor Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Really trying to not spend any money on games at the moment - at least till I get my bloody mortgage sorted - and concentrate on my backlog.

Star Wars Battlefront is my only definite purchase at the moment (although Uncharted Collection, Forza 6 and Tearaway will be tempting)

Get your mortgage sorted.....any game purchase in your home will be more enjoyable:D
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until Dawn will be my next game, then

Dishonored
    Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (Maybe)
    FIF16
    Battlefront 3
    Fallout 4.

That should be it for this year, although I'm still uncertain if I'll get Mad Max or not.
    Forum Member
    Might get The Uncharted collection. Probably nowt until then.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Tales Of Zesteria