Hollyoaks: If Joe killed Fraser...

LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does that mean Hollyoaks wins the award for most sinfully boring 'whodunnit' of all time?

Comments

• Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Yes .........
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I've already forgotten about that storyline as it's beyond boring and uninteresting. I don't think most viewers even care that he's dead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    what about :eek:

Freddie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Freddie?

Yeah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    I've already forgotten about that storyline as it's beyond boring and uninteresting. I don't think most viewers even care that he's dead.

I do, Fraser had a sexy voice that was filling in the gap made by Silas gone (only just mind)
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Joe decides to kill Freddie as well as Fraser then he will become one of my favourites.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    ameredith wrote: »
    If Joe decides to kill Freddie as well as Fraser then he will become one of my favourites.

Add Grace and Sonny to that list and he will be one of the greatest characters ever :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add Grace and Sonny to that list and he will be one of the greatest characters ever :D

everyone would be running around the oaks' village high fiving Joe. (although I hate to admit it and you will probably want to shot me, I do have a soft spot for Freddie:blush:)
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    everyone would be running around the oaks' village high fiving Joe. (although I hate to admit it and you will probably want to shot me, I do have a soft spot for Freddie:blush:)

I also have a soft spot for Freddie - Quicksand!!:D
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    I also have a soft spot for Freddie - Quicksand!!:D

:D

I hope it is one of them so they can get caught and go to jail forever and we never have to see them again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:D