Jacks obvious game plan!

sward669sward669 Posts: 621
Forum Member
✭✭
okay, majority on here know Jack has a definite game plan and its got many layers.. but something I notice is how each week he will target one hm that is annoying him, then spread word around as to why it is bothering him..

Tonight he targeted Nick = on the sofa to danny he was ranting that nick isn't being a part of the group and going between the two girls etc.. danny then said 'i know what your trying to say' (nominate)

After Eileen got evicted Jack and Joel ranted about Marc and Sam were being rude and not respectful (again saying something like 'we know what we got to do')

as i wasn't so clued in to this before this week, i am sure he has been doing this to get other hms nominated from week one, without actually using the words (this person is annoying, do you notice it also, lets nominate them)

He's got his eye on the final >:(

Comments

• sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its very hard to portray what I am fully meaning, but hope you can understand what I am trying to say lol :)
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i get what you're saying. Yeah i see what he's doing that :D
  • MorbidMorbid Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    If Jack can make it to the final by subtlely influencing others and putting thoughts and suggestions out there, then that's fair enough. It may seem a sneaky way of going about things but it IS a game! Perhaps Jack's a bit of a budding "Nasty Nick Bateman" type character!
  • CandyCoatedCandyCoated Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    So you're saying it's wrong of him to want people he dislikes gone? Isn't that everyone's aim here? To eliminate people that piss them off until they have a house where they're happy? If it is a game plan then good luck to him. People praise housemate like Dexter, possibly the ultimate game player in the house ever, and yet when it's someone like Jack, it's a bad thing. It's double standards.
  • Joe_McMinnJoe_McMinn Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I love how we will do anything to pull the early favourite down.. Out of 15 years, i believe the only early fav to ever win was Pete. i don'r understand why we (me included) love to see a fall from grace
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so his gameplan is to bitch about others, it's ever so subtle and cunning, has it ever been attempted before? :o:p
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    sward669 wrote: »
    Its very hard to portray what I am fully meaning, but hope you can understand what I am trying to say lol :)

We see exactly what your seeing. :)

Jack is also trying to be "the voice of the viewer" by suddenly bitching about a HM he thinks is unpopular, or a HM he heard get booed or heard negative chants for them...Nick is doing much the same thing IMO...only Jack is more obvious and stupid at it.

Im starting to think Jack wont even make the final, he's lost his immunity from eviction and is more and more unpopular with the public....I wonder if this friday night if he hears chants to get him out will he start bitching about himself next week. :D
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you're saying it's wrong of him to want people he dislikes gone? Isn't that everyone's aim here? To eliminate people that piss them off until they have a house where they're happy? If it is a game plan then good luck to him. People praise housemate like Dexter, possibly the ultimate game player in the house ever, and yet when it's someone like Jack, it's a bad thing. It's double standards.

No but he likes Nick.. He stated he is close friends and thats why he never nominated him! but he needs someone up and so he picks on anything possible to plant the seed ;-)
    Dont understand the reference to dexter, who I didn't like but know he played the game well! It not a bad thing, Im discussing his game plan that is very obvious
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    okay, majority on here know Jack has a definite game plan and its got many layers.. but something I notice is how each week he will target one hm that is annoying him, then spread word around as to why it is bothering him..

Tonight he targeted Nick = on the sofa to danny he was ranting that nick isn't being a part of the group and going between the two girls etc.. danny then said 'i know what your trying to say' (nominate)

After Eileen got evicted Jack and Joel ranted about Marc and Sam were being rude and not respectful (again saying something like 'we know what we got to do')

as i wasn't so clued in to this before this week, i am sure he has been doing this to get other hms nominated from week one, without actually using the words (this person is annoying, do you notice it also, lets nominate them)

When he had his 3 passes, he didn't have to do anything, but as soon as he lost them, then the game is upped to get rid of everyone the only way he can. Hope he gets booted out:D
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    When he had his 3 passes, he didn't have to do anything, but as soon as he lost them, then the game is upped to get rid of everyone the only way he can. Hope he gets booted out:D

Leave him alone ffs. He gave one away. He didn't need to do it. All this Jack hate is because he's a big lad. Not unusual in this country i might add.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    Jack is not exactly subtle in his machinations. However, rather than try to eliminate those HMs whose company he/she does not enjoy, surely a real gameplayer would try to eliminate those HMs he/she sees as a threat?
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

Good for him! Isn't that what you are supposed to do? It is not as if he is having sex for votes or trying to degrade and insult people, is it?
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He might have a game plan he does bitch and plant seeds, I dont care if he is slim or fat I dont like him.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Well said.

It's beyond ridiculous when people say 'he's got his eye on the final' of course he has - they all have. As for gameplans every single one of them will have thought out some sort of strategy before they go in the house. It's how we operate in life - if we start a new job we select the clothes we think are suitable and attempt to give the best impression.

Jack and Danny were simply having a little chat - there are many long hours in a day - no books, no TV no music - they're gonna talk.

I'm not Jacks biggest fan but the reasons to hate him for daring to be 'a fat favourite' at the beginning are pathetic
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Jack is not exactly subtle in his machinations. However, rather than try to eliminate those HMs whose company he/she does not enjoy, surely a real gameplayer would try to eliminate those HMs he/she sees as a threat?

He is probably trying to get close to the final with an alliance of sorts, Chloe & Danny, mainly, seems a bit early to turn on Nick though and he may, in his own words 'bottle it' and go for Harry rather than Nick.
    I would quite like to see him in there for a few more weeks to see if he does turn on Chloe or Danny when it gets to the nitty-gritty to see if he is any good at the game :)

BB can be rid of Jack any time they want, his little coded chats every week can be shown on the screen. They know he will do more.