Options

Why is Nicks actions any different?

2»

Comments

• Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was amazed that three of them bid zero, I could believe one might but THREE?? I'd definitely have bid something, probably a lot more than Nick!
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was amazed that three of them bid zero, I could believe one might but THREE?? I'd definitely have bid something, probably a lot more than Nick!

Oh I know! Had Jack not have had his pathetic little "moment" earlier on he'd have thrown a few quid at it. He's a gambler after all, but he wanted to make out that he was trustworthy again.

I'd have chucked £50 at it.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sward669 wrote: »
    Plenty of people are saying that Nick's true colours are showing and that he is a rat for paying his way to the final and in doing so nominating chloe..

However how is this any different to Joel, Danny, Christian who all sprinted to the buzzers to save themselves and put up another hm to be in the final? :confused:

does that make them rats and shows their true colours?

Im no Nick fan, but come on!!

It isn't any different & I don't care nick bought himself a seat in the final.

Chloe, Danny, Cristian, Nick, Have hid all series & every other housemates deserves to go on that block before any of them do!

That is what I don't like the sneaky way its done, Nick didn't want to push the button & thought he would be safe by not going for that button!

The first chance he got he took himself off & that is fair enough with me,

Just don't lie & pretend its for other reasons other than you wanting to win bb.

There isn't anything wrong with wanting to win bb this is a game, so why are these 4 housemates hiding so much? & have done right through this series?

The video of Danny doing his master speech regarding being Genuine for instance. As soon as Jack is asked the question "who is he biggest game player", Take a good look at nick body language & how he shows himself to be submissive & not a threat to anyone!

Stands out a mile because nick knows its himself & these fools have bought it from day one.

This is going to be your bb winner!
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Oh I know! Had Jack not have had his pathetic little "moment" earlier on he'd have thrown a few quid at it. He's a gambler after all, but he wanted to make out that he was trustworthy again.

I'd have chucked £50 at it.

He admitted that he wrote down £4000, but changed it to zero. :D
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »

I would have bid it all, leaving just £1 left, would love to see their faces!! :D
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL did he?! He's so transparent, it really winds me up. Like how he openly admitted that he was copying Joel trying to take some of the prize fund coz he thought it'd be funny but when the housemates didnt think it funny as he did, he withdrew it! Is it just me who thinks his behaviour is pathetic?! :confused::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You could see him write something down and than run it off and change it.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    LOL did he?! He's so transparent, it really winds me up. Like how he openly admitted that he was copying Joel trying to take some of the prize fund coz he thought it'd be funny but when the housemates didnt think it funny as he did, he withdrew it! Is it just me who thinks his behaviour is pathetic?! :confused::D

Totally agree.

Funnily enough, Chloe and Harry are getting all the stick for pointing it out to him.

Jack is now getting all the sympathy, because the 'nasty' women are picking on him. ^_^
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Yes they did. Joel put Sam up Danny put Harry up and Cristian put nick up

And Sam put Jack up.