The Apprentice should be aired nightly.

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
I find it so frustrating having to wait one whole week until the next episode. If they aired it nightly, it would keep everyone interested, and would save you forgetting to watch it the next week. Three months just seems a bit long to wait to find out the winner. :)

In fact... to be honest, I wish they just aired all dramas and talent contests that have the same contestants each week nightly. :cool:

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. Its good IMO to space the shows out cause otherwise the shows you love the most would be over after a week and it would be boring TV the rest of the months etc. LOL :D
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.. i dont like the idea of 'nightly' either!.... i don't want to have to think about being in front of the tv for a seriel every night!.....:(
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it so frustrating having to wait one whole week until the next episode. If they aired it nightly, it would keep everyone interested, and would save you forgetting to watch it the next week. Three months just seems a bit long to wait to find out the winner. :)

In fact... to be honest, I wish they just aired all dramas and talent contests that have the same contestants each week nightly. :cool:

Quite like the idea of it running nightly which would build tension. Maybe not this version of The Apprentice but something similar
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I asumed you meant in a Big Brother style thing where the main task show and you're fired are shown on whatever day and then the candidates in the house were showed (for maybe a one hour show on days before an after) cooking and bitching about each other, lol. Then the audience (and Sugar) would not just be judging them not n the task performances but also how they were outside of the task in the house and what their true colours revealed to an even greater extent than what we see on the show. That would be interesting in the sense that I think there are some candidates that get targeted alot (due to personal dislike) and, seeing that unfold in the house between tasks could help give us a rounded view of how things play out in tasks (due to possibly formed tensions in he house pre--task). However, at the same time if you think a person should just be judged on the job they do at work time (with is the usual case in normal life) then a Big Brother Apprentice show is prob a step too far lol.