I am liking Duane.

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
He has been on the winning team every task.

He is cool calm and collected, dos'nt shout anyone down and just gets on with the job.

Hope he does well.:)

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's my fave so far as well. He is good at managing people without being obnoxious. Seems to be a clearer thinker and more down to earth than some of the others too.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    He's my fave so far as well. He is good at managing people without being obnoxious. Seems to be a clearer thinker and more down to earth than some of the others too.

Agreed.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not, I find him extremely smug and thinks he is better then everyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I disagree, one needs an air of confidence and superiority to be able to lead a team, without it you are lost. Equally he has'nt put anyone down or trampled on them which is just as important.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    I disagree, one needs an air of confidence and superiority to be able to lead a team, without it you are lost. Equally he has'nt put anyone down or trampled on them which is just as important.

-coughs- Jane -coughs-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -coughs- Jane -coughs-

No he was losing patience which most people would do with someone who says they are good at something when they are clearly not....:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him, he managed the production line last night very well and didn't lose it with anyone (I would have despaired at Jane). And he looks like Richard Blackwood lol.
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's easily the front runner at the moment. I hope he doesn't stuff up cos he's really likeable and capable.
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's easily the front runner at the moment. I hope he doesn't stuff up cos he's really likeable and capable.

He does seem capable if anything, and certainy not dislikeable. He's confident but not to the point that suffocates others opinions and attempt to do their part in the task, so, yeah I actually thought he was the main good performer of yesterdays task. I'm going to be rewatching the episode, so hope that I don't eat these words.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could cope with the smugness if he had anything to be smug about. He is no better than average with a superiority complex. Duane to go please - oh, and take Jenna and the blonde bovver boy with him
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Duane - I like him, he's done well so far and handles things well. I'd like to see him go far.

Jane I'll leave, thank you. She seems to think she's the bees-knees at everything and knows it all, and thinks she's right about everything when she's not. No one is right all the time and she would do well to actually listen to some other points of view sometimes, rather than just pretend to. (And why can't she pronounce 'genuinely' properly?! My God, that grates and she seems to find a reason to say it every week!)

So, for now, Duane is my favourite - but of course he also has time aplenty to mess up... but I hope he doesn't!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jane is that you?
  • chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His edit is really positive - should be a lock to the final
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Duane, Gabrielle and Katie.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,290
    Forum Member
    He's well funny! That bit where he tasted the chutney and said "asbsoloutely perfect" and then choked a few seconds later was the dogs you know whats! :D:D:D