whom do you fire?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
At one time this site used to analyse every task. Sadly thats not the case any more. So here are a few points.
1 Whom do you fire the PM or the one who ruined the task.
2 Whom do you bring into the board room, the one who was lazy and did nothing or the one who lost the task for you. LS prefers the lazy one since he has to fire him/her anyway and they dont make good tv either.
3 In this task they sold their product and won to someone who would adapt and use it for a different purpose. Something the team had not thought of at all. I dont think this should count as a sale at all.
4 The costing of the equipment was not taken into account at all and very possibly they would have lost if it would have been.
5 As LS pointed out the main thing was the video. Is the PM allowed to delegate this. Or should he be the one in charge of the 'main' thing.
6 If I was in this show, before offering it to the three customers laid on, I would go to offer it to someone else to see the reaction,
They all were not at all prepared for the custmers one.
7 It is really hard to see anyone at all who has not yet made any mistakes. Most have been elementary ones and also drastic one. It doesnt need LS to see that.
8 The wrong team won. Their product was costly and much too inferior. I didnt notice anything new about it. Whereas the other team had a good idea but where let down by Duane and the video. The only reason they won was because the customer has a better idea of how to use product.
9 I would fire anyone who makes a pitch without having a proper pricing. I cant remember this happening before. This is now happening in every task. Dont they realise that if they like the product they will argue on the price. And if they dont they wont buy it at any price.