Apprentice fan has Melody quote tattooed

AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit if there are footprints on the moon"

It looks like a painful tattoo! I thought this would be a fun thread, so here goes...

If you could have any quote from The Apprentice tattooed to your arm, what would it be and why?

I'll need to think about the shortest quote to avoid as much theoretical pain as possible...

[news]Apprentice fan has series seven Melody Hossaini quote tattooed on arm[/news]

Comments

• TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Underneath these glasses are a core of steel" - Tom Pellereau, just for pure lulz and how he eventually turned out (Though I wouldn't tattoo any Apprentice quote on my arm!)
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    That's so unfair!!!

Do the French Love their Children ?

You have the most heterosexual cowboy singer, and the world's heavyweight boxing champion out looking for black nail varnish....for a dude !!!
    (OK that was Celebrity Apprentice USA but it's a classic by Trace Adkins)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like "let's say you are you... And I am me..."

But for all reality shows it has to be "I didn't come here to make friends".
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    " It's all tits and fish " by the one and only Tre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You're only marginally worse than Glenn"

or...

"I'm not a show pony, or a one-tricky pony. I'm not a jack-ass or a stubborn mule, and I'm definitely not a wild stallion that needs to be tamed. I am the champion thoroughbred that this process requires."
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the opportunity
  • tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't look a gift horse in the eye

I don't really want to introduce myself in German as then I'd be Herr Baggs
    I've read all your CV's and on paper you all look good, but so does fish and chips
    This thing is the most horrible thing I've seen in the bathroom since Psycho
    Stop going on about bloody Sandhurst, so what? I was in the Jewish Lad's Brigade, Stamford Hill Division, trainee bugler, but that didn't help me sell computers when I got older!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't have a quote but would have a pair of long black gloves tattooed on my arms similar to the ones worn by Edna Agbarha. :D
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope it's not a recent picture as the lad has christmas cards hung on the wall!
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tjbantam wrote: »
    Don't look a gift horse in the eye

I don't really want to introduce myself in German as then I'd be Herr Baggs
    I've read all your CV's and on paper you all look good, but so does fish and chips
    This thing is the most horrible thing I've seen in the bathroom since Psycho
    Stop going on about bloody Sandhurst, so what? I was in the Jewish Lad's Brigade, Stamford Hill Division, trainee bugler, but that didn't help me sell computers when I got older!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the shortest one I could come up with in the end was Lord Sugar's "What. A. Pillock!"... which isn't the greatest thing to have etched permanently into skin.

Great suggestions everyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Brilliant thread :D:D

Poor boy, there's no way he'll ever regret that :D

Shame Melody doesn't seem too impressed :cry:

http://www.melodyhossaini.com/
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "you're not even a fish"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    May get a fish and a penguin tattooed on my leg with the fish saying "you're not a big fish... You're not even a fish".

:D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rupee92 wrote: »
    May get a fish and a penguin tattooed on my leg with the fish saying "you're not a big fish... You're not even a fish".

:D

Yep, my all time favourite! Claude is amazing and Baggsy was my fave ever contestant. I still chortle whenever I see that quote.
    :D:D:D
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "No, half of four hundred and fif-shit"
  • 4smiffy4smiffy Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Yep, my all time favourite! Claude is amazing and Baggsy was my fave ever contestant. I still chortle whenever I see that quote.
    :D:D:D

^^^ this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one about cats in London.... can't remember the exact quote.