Options

Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    Was Tuesday the only day with William and Iolo? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnthonyL wrote: »
    Was Tuesday the only day with William and Iolo? Thanks in advance.

Yep, this was Meic's last week, so it was mostly about him.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    No Britt's youngest Aaron is Owen's (the sinister minister) son. Chester is the child of Britt's first partner who died. I am going to be interested in seeing what is going to happen with the character of Chester we've not really seen all that much yet. He can do more than what we have seen so far. His name is James King and he's been hired on as series regular.

Ah great, thanks for the info :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Yep, this was Meic's last week, so it was mostly about him.

Thanks.

That Gemma is scary.

You know I love Iolo, but that scene with the child was dumb. The girl was obviously enjoying herself playing. Iolo's behavior was kinda freaky. I know it's the OCD, but still. William might want to rethink this. LOL....

But they make a cute couple though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks.

That Gemma is scary.

You know I love Iolo, but that scene with the child was dumb. The girl was obviously enjoying herself playing. Iolo's behavior was kinda freaky. I know it's the OCD, but still. William might want to rethink this. LOL....

But they make a cute couple though.

But then William would realistically leave the show or have a very tiny part. He's doesn't live in the village and he isn't related to anyone there so he would have no reason to stick around except to arrest people once and a while.

I don't know you can't have everything, if you smack two people because they are already in the cast they have "no chemistry" and have been slapped together. If you cast a character who is more realistic as a love interest who doesn't live in the village then why is he with someone so needy. If you drop the OCD in favor of love scenes (which PYC is terrible at) then they unrealistically dropped a storyline in favor of something which is slow and kinda dull. We'd find a way to complain whatever they did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, I don't want them to break up or anything like that. Just commenting on how weird I found that scene. I'm delighted Iolo finally has an ongoing boyfriend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I don't want them to break up or anything like that. Just commenting on how weird I found that scene. I'm delighted Iolo finally has an ongoing boyfriend.

They don't write relationships well at all. I am glad that they moved right on to the OCD off the top. I've seen their attempts at couples. 2014's big storyline was Dani and Garry's relationship which dragged most of the time and then we never really got the pay off for all the investment in the relationship.

I've liked 2 couples, Macs and Sioned during the rape storyline and Ffion and Jinx while Ffion was deceiving Jinx. The lesson being give the couple some kind big secret or tragedy to draw them together.
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    Is that the last we see of meic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    Is that the last we see of meic

Yes that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't like it if that was Meics final part
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Spoilers: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/soap-spoilers-phil-loses-eastenders-8901789
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s93/pobol-y-cwm/#~p7RhvlJFTEcAlq
    Pobol y Cwm

Dani comes home from hospital, but her suspicions grow about Garry and Sioned’s relationship, especially after Garry lies to her about where he’s been.

Iolo feels under pressure from Siôn to admit to the accident, but he doesn’t want to jeopardize his relationship with Wiliam. It becomes clear that Siôn doesn’t want a police officer in the family in case he finds out the truth about Bethania.

Anita decides to take the next step in coming to terms with Meic’s departure by getting rid of his possessions. Mark and Kelly are not happy about her decision and Mark decides to keep a few things safe.

Gemma and DJ go out for a meal at Cwm Delhi, but Gwyneth manages to make DJ have second thoughts about a relationship with Gemma. When DJ is injured by ‘accident’ Gwyneth wonders whether Gemma is responsible.

I wonder
    Does Sion want Iolo to admit to the hit and run, or does he believe that his son was responsible for almost killing Dani because he repaired the plumbing in the flat? Either way he become so scummy lately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    my god DJ doesn't want to go near Gemma
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't believe he would date her with her rep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Spoilers: http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    First appearance of Vicky. Looks like Garry and Sioned are not having an affair but something else is going on.
    Gemma and Gwyneth (ok I admit to actually looking forward to that one). It sounds like such a train wreck that I actually want to see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what is gemma and gwen together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what days this week were William and Iolo on? Thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what days this week were William and Iolo on? Thanks!

Yesterday and today, looks like Sion's plan to drive Iolo crazy with guilt to get rid of William might work unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you can see sion wants rid of william
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if Sion will succeed in driving William away. I do think he will succeed in bringing back Iolo's OCD in a big way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anthony Iolo and William were on tonight. Twister was played.
    Sion did his best to cause Iolo's OCD to relapse, it hasn't worked for now. I think he'll target Gethin next to try to get Iolo to feel more guilty about the hit and run.

I can't believe that Iolo still tries to defend Sion and his motives he should have stopped a while ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sion's behavior so far has been terrible. I get the feeling it's all going to backfire on him though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sion's behavior so far has been terrible. I get the feeling it's all going to backfire on him though.

Yes it will backfire but maybe not for a while. Maybe Sion goes to far and becomes a target for William. We might find out about Iolo's childhood trauma after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Spoilers
    www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/soap-spoilers-stans-final-hours-8948479

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s93/pobol-y-cwm/#~p8w2XLMtDjYHn3
    Pobol y Cwm

Gwyneth worries that Gemma is provoking Dani again and is not sure how Dani will respond when she’s told Gemma has created an Easter bonnet for Gwern for the competition.

Garry arranges another car job for Sioned, although he’s worried it may endanger Dani’s life.

Ed and Dani’s doubts about Garry and Sioned’s relationship increase and they organise a dinner with them to find out what’s going on. They both deny everything, but does Dani believe them?

Anita refuses a job as the Deri chef, and finds unexpected comfort with Mark, but Colin suspects Mark is taking advantage of the situation.

Meanwhile, Debbie receives a message from Vicky that worries her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More spoilers

http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    April 18th: Sion dodges a disaster and interprets it as a message from God.

Great news! St. Sion the sanctimonious will be even more full of himself and insufferable once he believes his behavior pre-ordained by God.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is sion losing it ?