Top 24 revealed (SPOILERS)

twitter_fan2000twitter_fan2000 Posts: 155
Forum Member
The top 24 was revealed last night, well some of them, and I have to say I really like them;

Girls
Jax
Tyanna Jones
Shannon Berthiaume
Maddie Walker
Adanna Duru
Lovey James
Lauren Lott

Boys
Michael Simeon
Adam Ezeglian
Daniel Seavey
Rayvon Owen
Clark Beckham

The rest will be revealed tonight:)

Comments

• ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you in the UK or US? If UK, how have you watched it? I've found some but not all on Youtube. Pretty fed up it's not being shown in the UK, it's a million times better than X Factor, they have some amazing talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Hope a girl wins this year, I have had enough of males winning American idol
  • alijalij Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I have seen the top 12 male contestants and the depth this year is incredible, I have no idea who will leave. Just starting the next 12 now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've caught up on a little of this year's Idol and I have to say I'm surprised by the high quality of contestants this year. There are so many that I really like. Though I have to say that Jax is my favourite. She gets the music she sings and she reinterprets songs beautifully.

It's a shame that the show is not being shown in the UK as I feel this is the best season in at least five years and barely anyone has a chance to watch it.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on this weeks shows, they are all talented, but Jax is in a different league to the rest, she seemed like a professional coming to do a guest performance on the show.
  • ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YouTube channel idolxvoice is how I catch up. And it's on the official American idol YouTube too, but without judges comments.