My Cat is a Squirter

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its the petting that does it. Nothing scares her. She.s a bit of a monster really. If i go on the pc thats when she jumps up for the rare cuddles she demands. She.s not a lap cat at all usually. It only happens every 2 or 3 months now thankfully. I know to avoid the business end when she starts to sniff my ear lobes lol

Maybe she has a bit of an ear lobe fetish and gets too excited ? :eek: :o:D
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my girls does this, she's almost 17 and always tries to aim right at me or my hubby, although as soon as her tail starts shaking we know to aim her in the opposite direction!
    :p
  • gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tass wrote: »
    Maybe she has a bit of an ear lobe fetish and gets too excited ? :eek: :o:D
    you.re not wrong by the way. She gets a glazed look on her face and gets the shakes lol. Its only my ears that will do. When i clap her she doesn't look into my eyes or face like my other cats but to the side of my head and stares from one ear to another. Makes me feel a bit dirty haha. Its a comfort thing for her too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just bumping up for the tortie thread. :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My wee squirter.

ABCD0005-3.jpg
  • lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww she's beautiful!!! What gorgeous green eyes she has! Gus has been smelly gland free for over a year now, but he's recently started spraying, although that doesn't smell, at least not to us. I think our little Flo, even though she's half his size, is bossing him around and he's trying to regain his status as top cat. Good luck to him, it's bound to fail as she's such a little madam.

Gus

Flo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lorry wrote: »
    Awww she's beautiful!!! What gorgeous green eyes she has! Gus has been smelly gland free for over a year now, but he's recently started spraying, although that doesn't smell, at least not to us. I think our little Flo, even though she's half his size, is bossing him around and he's trying to regain his status as top cat. Good luck to him, it's bound to fail as she's such a little madam.

Gus

Flo

aw they.re beautiful. Gus is the double of on james robert! I.ll post a photo tomorrow when i kick the daughter off the pc lol