CS Faye's behaviour

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If I were Anna I would be begging her Dad to take back after tonight's little display.

Awful brat.

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like Anna to explain how she is so loveable. :)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna must be saint, there's no biological bond and i really can't see Fay has any redeeming features.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

AGREE. Anna is so annoying and such a bad mum. If she hadn't carried on with bully Owen despite him attacking Faye maybe Faye might have had a chance but there you go :mad:
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Anna must be saint, there's no biological bond and i really can't see Fay has any redeeming features.

:eek: Hope it's not all about a biological bond as why would anyone adopt or if they do why would they treat the adopted child as their child :confused:

Having said that I have always wondered if Anna would treat her own child like she does Faye. That is if a man hit her biological child would she have allowed them into her home :cool: I don't think so.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna has started to annoy me recently, especially the way she lets Owen speak to Faye. Legally, he is nothing to her.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AGREE. Anna is so annoying and such a bad mum. If she hadn't carried on with bully Owen despite him attacking Faye maybe Faye might have had a chance but there you go :mad:

He got angry after she murdered his fish she's not innocent and hasn't been since she turned up. Anyone would have trouble keeping their cool with her unless they are a paedo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Tiggi wrote: »
    If I were Anna I would be begging her Dad to take back after tonight's little display.

Awful brat.
    SULLA wrote: »

My sentiments exactly. As soon as Social Services turned up on my doorstep saying Faye would not be allowed to stay at my house while they investigated her latest outrageous accusations of abuse, I would pack all her belongings up and tell them to keep the little brat. :mad:
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sentiments exactly. As soon as Social Services turned up on my doorstep saying Faye would not be allowed to stay at my house while they investigated her latest outrageous accusations of abuse, I would pack all her belongings up and tell them to keep the little brat. :mad:

Very succinctly put, I totally agree! Faye has to be the most dislikeable kid in a British soap ever, and that includes Janine Butcher in Eastenders!
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd take her back and get a refund. Failing that get a replacement. Mardy little cow from day one
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Faye is a little madam , I was glad she had to stay at Garys and not get her way and go to her dad's, Anna is so lovely, I have a feeling in time Faye will regret wanting her dad instead of Anna
  • Little Peep BoLittle Peep Bo Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Yes Faye is behaving badly but she is only acting as many adopted children do when their early formative years were damaged by neglectful parenting. It's a bold story line for CS to do and a very difficult and unsympathetic role for any child to carry off.
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. I just can't see why Anna loves Faye so much.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

TBH I have felt this from the beginning.

I knew she would be more than troublesome she has no sense of loyalty or love to the woman who has only tried to help her. I have actually thought what a mug Anna us for putting up with it.

Obviously adopted children are not always going to be angels and will sometimes come with emotional issues but this girl is just a troublesome brat.
  • ChattinglilChattinglil Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    I agree,she's a total brat and would test the patience of the mostly saintly person. But it's not unrealistic.

It's a story that reminds me of when my friend got into a relationship with (and eventually married) a widower with a 9 year old child. She took on the child as her own, but the child was an unstoppable force of destruction. It sounds dramatic, but the child was so damaged by the death of the mother and the father's subsequent uselessness that the child became unable to be helped and loved. It was terrible. It wasn't the kid's fault - the child was a victim of the circumstances. But this kid put my friend though hell (including the inevitable complaint to Social Services - the child also told SS that my friend was abusing her own baby).

It happens.

But once you take respnosibility for a child, you stick with it, regardless of who the biological parent it.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I just hope that Anna doesn't get into serious trouble due to Fay's lies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree,she's a total brat and would test the patience of the mostly saintly person. But it's not unrealistic.

It's a story that reminds me of when my friend got into a relationship with (and eventually married) a widower with a 9 year old child. She took on the child as her own, but the child was an unstoppable force of destruction. It sounds dramatic, but the child was so damaged by the death of the mother and the father's subsequent uselessness that the child became unable to be helped and loved. It was terrible. It wasn't the kid's fault - the child was a victim of the circumstances. But this kid put my friend though hell (including the inevitable complaint to Social Services - the child also told SS that my friend was abusing her own baby).

It happens.

But once you take respnosibility for a child, you stick with it, regardless of who the biological parent it.

I totally agree with this and of course this must be very difficult if the child in question is damaged. My problem is that I don't think I would actually 'love' a child like Faye. I might feel sorry for her but I wouldn't feel the affection that Anna feels for someone like Faye.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With adoption cases before it is finalised you can make it a legal requirement that the biological parents and wider family are not allowed to remain in contact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story will probably play out with Tim doing something bad and Faye realising she needs to be with Anna.

I know Faye has had a troubled childhood but I detest the character, im not sure why it is but she grates on me all the time. She hasnt been nice since day one!
  • Little Peep BoLittle Peep Bo Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    There can be very positive outcomes from stories like these and CS has a responsibility to show that side too, otherwise adoptions of children with troubled backgrounds could be affected. Friends of mine were put through hell when their adopted daughter accused them of abuse, she went back into the care system but eventually returned to the family. The birth mother whom she worshipped went on to have 3 (at the last count) more children and stopped interfering in her life via Facebook. The girl has now (aged 16) realised what her adoptive parents have done for her and is settling down and learning to trust all her adoptive family. It's a long haul but there can be light at the end of the tunnel. It's far too early for Anna or anyone else to give up on Faye
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who adopt and foster are hero's
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Faye is behaving badly but she is only acting as many adopted children do when their early formative years were damaged by neglectful parenting. It's a bold story line for CS to do and a very difficult and unsympathetic role for any child to carry off.

What Rot, how many other adoptees, kill animals, make up abuse stories, run off husbands & destroy foster families just because. She was 2 years old when she went in to care, she wouldn't even remember most of it, its only what's she's gleaned from social workers since & now uses to excuse her behaviour and get what she wants.

This kid is a budding Psycho.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Hope it's not all about a biological bond as why would anyone adopt or if they do why would they treat the adopted child as their child :confused:

Having said that I have always wondered if Anna would treat her own child like she does Faye. That is if a man hit her biological child would she have allowed them into her home :cool: I don't think so.

No of course it isn't all about that, I've never adopted but if I did and the child turned out like Faye the adoption would probably break down. She has NO redeeming features !
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its true that most children who are adopted have had terrible experiences which make their behaviour much more challenging.
    My cousin adopted a 3 year old and it took over a year before she said she actually felt she loved her daughter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    OMG is she having us on?

Me? I'm just being honest, Faye has committed the ultimate betrayal, she is fully aware of the consequences of her lie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Its true that most children who are adopted have had terrible experiences which make their behaviour much more challenging.
    My cousin adopted a 3 year old and it took over a year before she said she actually felt she loved her daughter.

I appreciate that, and with Faye being older it will be worse, she is sooo ungrateful!