Football games for 2014/15 season

2»

Comments

• Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Rumours are going around that the new Pro will release on the final Friday in August - if true it would be an interesting scenario as it would allow for a full month of reviews before FIFA, which might lead to more competition this year?
  • sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holte139 wrote: »
    Rumours are going around that the new Pro will release on the final Friday in August - if true it would be an interesting scenario as it would allow for a full month of reviews before FIFA, which might lead to more competition this year?

Surely that won't happen as the transfer window is open until 1st September?
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    sparky07 wrote: »

They could just release an update with the updated teams.

I don't think it will change sales dramatically. Either you're a FIFA fan or a PES fan.
  • DirtyBarrySpeedDirtyBarrySpeed Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More than likely PES 2015 will be released on 26 September.

Really got into PES 2014, for me the best one in years.

One thing that I always like PES over Fifa is that it is polished, I never get any bugs than render the game unplayable.
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparky07 wrote: »

I didn't think that either game incorporated the full transfer window anyway? Bale is still at Spurs in my FIFA 14.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More than likely PES 2015 will be released on 26 September.

Really got into PES 2014, for me the best one in years.

One thing that I always like PES over Fifa is that it is polished, I never get any bugs than render the game unplayable.

For me its the worst ever, would rather iss on ps1 than 2014 or fifa. Used to look forward to pes the most out of every game but had to delete it.

Would have happily stayed on 2013 had my ps3 not suddenly stopped reading discs.