Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 24)

Comments

• EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can you link to the page, as I can't see this on his FB site of his Supporters site

KA if you look at postings today look at Artem Chigvintsev Fans seems to be there. I wonder if he wrote it. Confused!!!
  • karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eselle wrote: »
    KA if you look at postings today look at Artem Chigvintsev Fans seems to be there. I wonder if he wrote it. Confused!!!

He wrote the message.
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Eselle wrote: »
    yep, found it...
  • lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeepers, poor Artem! I wouldn't blame him for a second if he hot footed back to LA and stayed there in the spring.

I hope he never reads some of the messages on that page. Unbelievable the way in which people think they have a right to know what goes on in his personal life and to be so nasty about Natalie's appearance.
  • EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lateone wrote: »
    Jeepers, poor Artem! I wouldn't blame him for a second if he hot footed back to LA and stayed there in the spring.

I hope he never reads some of the messages on that page. Unbelievable the way in which people think they have a right to know what goes on in his personal life and to be so nasty about Natalie's appearance.

It's disgusting isn't it!!!
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    The tabs are fishing for a story. You can see that by the DM describing Kara's dress as "loose-fitting" (in whose bliddy universe is that dress loose fitting????). As a fan of K&A I'm ashamed that Artem felt compelled to post something on FB, his relationship is his business and no-one else's.

OT (sort of) a very close friend of mine is related to a very famous footballer and her family were hounded by the press for years. Through credit reports they found the weakest link in the family and then incessantly dangled financial carrots of increasing size until they got the story they wanted. (I won't go into the daily stalking and 20-odd phone calls a day).! It caused irrepairable damage to the family and to this day they no longer have any contact with the "story-teller". The red tops are scum and they take advantage of people's misfortune just for a couple of columns on Pg 9 or whatever.

Rant over.
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Do you think artem contacted whoever runs the fan site to post on his behalf? I'm very pleased one of them has said something (purely for my own interest selfishly) but equally sad they've been forced to say something in response to some really nasty comments.

Where are people's respect these days?

I hope K&A read this page more and appreciate our comments and chat. They need to know we support them both....shame we can't send a big card to them or something!
  • belgiumvotebelgiumvote Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noone wrote: »
    Balderdash and piffle!:D

This speculation drives me nuts. I just don't get why this sort of thing needs to be discussed - positively or negatively. Kartem's relationship is their business...simples.;-)

Let's hope normal service can now be resumed. :p

Have written this one on a post-it note and stuck it to the puter-screen :D:D:D because it's absolutely new to me aaaand because it's oh so adequate :D:D
  • ClartemClartem Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This speculation drives me nuts. I just don't get why this sort of thing needs to be discussed - positively or negatively. Kartem's relationship is their business...simples.;-)

Got it in one Noonster.:cool:
    Looking forward to some great competition tonight, particularly Nartem and the A team. The others don't do it for me.
    Off to Paris early Sunday afternoon to catch the Euro star. My first time so a bit nervous about getting from one station to the other. In England until Thursday, so will be back in time to watch the final. Fingers crossed that my two favourites are still there.
  • Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member

Two great words there Nooney! :D This type of stuff is one of the many reasons I don't buy newspapers!
  • keep_dancingkeep_dancing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clartem wrote: »
    Looking forward to some great competition tonight, particularly Nartem and the A team. The others don't do it for me.
    Off to Paris early Sunday afternoon to catch the Euro star. My first time so a bit nervous about getting from one station to the other. In England until Thursday, so will be back in time to watch the final. Fingers crossed that my two favourites are still there.

Noonster (love the change of name by Clartem!) you've hit the nail on the head - normal service has been resumed! I was amazed at how many newspapers/media outlets simply regurgitated the same article, blatantly word for word! Neither imaginative nor creative ... must have a been a slow news day!

Done a mammoth catch up ... had a few distractions this week Nativity, Carol Concert, Trip to Panto - it really is enough to put you off Christmas, herding coach loads of kids about! Anyway, off to the works-do this afternoon so the real festivities can begin! I am perfectly timed to be back for the start of Strictly - that's either pure dedication or pure stupidity! :D

Clartem - Eurostar is fab-u-lous! You'll love it! :) Have a safe trip!
  • NooneNoone Posts: 6,048
    Forum Member
    Have written this one on a post-it note and stuck it to the puter-screen :D:D:D because it's absolutely new to me aaaand because it's oh so adequate

:D Glad I can occasionally provide new wordy nuggets of joy.

Clartster, off to gay Paris. Not jellus at all. Word of advise turn right not left *sagely nods head* and you wont go wrong. <- another load of balderdash and piffle ;-)
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »
    Two great words there Nooney! :D This type of stuff is one of the many reasons I don't buy newspapers!

Exactly bliddy lazy b*st*rds

[QUOTE=keep_dancing;70299765
    Done a mammoth catch up ... had a few distractions this week Nativity, Carol Concert, Trip to Panto - it really is enough to put you off Christmas, herding coach loads of kids about! Anyway, off to the works-do this afternoon so the real festivities can begin! I am perfectly timed to be back for the start of Strictly - that's either pure dedication or pure stupidity! :D
    [/QUOTE]

Have a great do KD…let's hope for a stellar Strictly too. :D
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi, Clartem! *waves across the Channel* Eurostar is fab. Everyone who knows me outside the forum will know that I have a real problem distinguishing left from right, purely because I was taught by a Frenchwoman (true story) so you will not be surprised to learn that I got lost at the Gare du Nord. In my defence, however, it wasn't gauche et à droite that confused me, but not realising that there was an upstairs and downstairs at the station...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    karina_ wrote: »
    Message from Artem

every thing is fine me and Kara are not splitting up
    You all been absolutely amazing with all the support that Kara and me getting over the years
    Much love
    Artem
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 21 minutes ago via mobile

Great news :)

What lovely news! Made my weekend. Need to vote for Natalie and Artem tonight everyone.:)
  • crazy4kartemcrazy4kartem Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two AMAZING dances tonight.
    Reminds me of the semi-final three years ago.
    FInger not crossed as I'm typing (and phoning a lot).
  • Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    Kara has tweeted to vote for natalie and artem so come on you need to vote.
  • ClartemClartem Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noonster (love the change of name by Clartem!) you've hit the nail on the head - normal service has been resumed! I was amazed at how many newspapers/media outlets simply regurgitated the same article, blatantly word for word! Neither imaginative nor creative ... must have a been a slow news day!

Clartem - Eurostar is fab-u-lous! You'll love it! :) Have a safe trip!
    :D Glad I can occasionally provide new wordy nuggets of joy.

Clartster, off to gay Paris. Not jellus at all. Word of advise turn right not left *sagely nods head* and you wont go wrong. <- another load of balderdash and piffle ;-)

Exactly bliddy lazy b*st*rds

Have a great do KD…let's hope for a stellar Strictly too. :D
    peeve wrote: »
    Hi, Clartem! *waves across the Channel* Eurostar is fab. Everyone who knows me outside the forum will know that I have a real problem distinguishing left from right, purely because I was taught by a Frenchwoman (true story) so you will not be surprised to learn that I got lost at the Gare du Nord. In my defence, however, it wasn't gauche et à droite that confused me, but not realising that there was an upstairs and downstairs at the station...

Thanks for all the Eurostar encouragement. Hopefully I will turn right and go up or down appropriately
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Strange...kara has taken her tweet asking people to vote off her feed...
  • jeweljjewelj Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    clareiow wrote: »
    Strange...kara has taken her tweet asking people to vote off her feed...

It was never there for me, I have twitter open all the time and never saw it at all ...very strange :confused:
  • Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    She probably took it down because the lines closed so people wouldn't vote when the lines closed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All

Not posted for over 18 months now, but as I am one of the people running Artem Fans Twitter, Facebook Fan Page, I see some people are reluctant to come on and enjoy what is posted?

Please do not feel that you will be attacked on the page it is only a few people that start things and they are being monitored closely with a view to blocking them (which I don't like to do to be honest)

But I don't wan't people getting upset, same as Artem's message stated - no need for all the fighting...

I am amazed of the back lash that We have experienced on Twitter and Facebook saying that Artem didn't post the message!!

I think most of you that are aware of me, know that Artem is on both and is a Big Russian Lurker :) but will post when it's needed (he's a tad busy with some Dance Show apparently) :)

He likes to read what people write warts and all, but as people were getting upset by the Press Stories he wanted to make it plain to everyone - Open debate is allowed but having had a face to face conversation with him recently he was 'Angry' about the Twitter bullying aimed at Natalie.
    He knows that most of the people he meets on a regular basis are on the Artem Fan FB or Twitter so as they're special to him he wanted to post the message.

But for any new people I just wanted to say that it is a friendly place as is the Twitter

So please come on Like or Follow and say hi (but only if you want to)

@ArtemChig_Fans https://www.facebook.com/ArtemChigvintsevFans
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Moonbaby, you're a star xxx
  • MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Moonbaby. I always look on the site. It is only a few people being negative. The negativity towards Natalie has to a certain extent ruined this series of Strictly for me this year. I don't understand how people can behave this way. Anyway I have loved Artem and Natalie's dancing this year and Artem's choreography has been amazing.
  • lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayadewi wrote: »
    Thanks Moonbaby. I always look on the site. It is only a few people being negative. The negativity towards Natalie has to a certain extent ruined this series of Strictly for me this year. I don't understand how people can behave this way. Anyway I have loved Artem and Natalie's dancing this year and Artem's choreography has been amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yes, agree with all you write, Mayadewi