Options

Paul Robinson storyline

Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
Forum Member
I think Paul's recent storyline has been brilliant and fantastic acting by Stefan Dennis.

It's been slowly built-a build up of maybe even perhaps a few years-break up Rebecca, Andrew leaving, Rebecca rejects him again, Kate being murdered, guilt over Kate's death.

In fact even since his return not much good has happened to him-ie even far back as his psycho son.

It's like everything- series of losses building up and Pauls history of a breakdown circa the early 1990's.

Think excellent storytelling.

Is Paul heading for another breakdown?

Comments

• Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old when Neighbours spend time on emotional stories
    They do them well and not enough
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish someone reminds him that because of him, Kate's Mum died too,
    I like seeing him all vulnerable, I want him to be put down even more,
    Stefan Dennis is doing well! The story has been good too!

I hope he gets with Terese though!
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Paul should try to commit suicide. I think he contemplated suicide years ago but didn't go through with it. I really think they should go down this route again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Terese was shouting at her family yesterday and is there for Paul, plus they started off pretty much hating each other so could be a sign.

Having said that I think it would be wrong. Not just because Terese is married but Paul is vulnerable at the moment and I don't think Neighbours would go down that road-namely vulnerable man being taken advantage of unless it is a slow burner storyline where Paul recovers, Terese is there for him and develops from there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    I think Paul should try to commit suicide. I think he contemplated suicide years ago but didn't go through with it. I really think they should go down this route again.

It would certainly have dramatic impact and Stefan's a good actor to carry it off.

As long as it's not successful as Paul's one of my fave characters!