Katie Price gets greased up

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It seems she couldn't avoid bringing Pete into the accompanying interview thereby forgetting that she herself has used her children for promoting her products and did magazine shoots with them not so long ago:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3130096/Jordan-poses-as-a-boxer-in-new-photoshoot.html

Oh, that's just typical. Not only has she done the photo shoots with the kids as well, but she makes money out of them by having them on her reality TV shows. Is she just thick or is she deliberately being hypocrital? :rolleyes:
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    Well according to this :http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a275037/katie-price-im-treated-like-an-animal.html

she claims the paps treat her like a "product, an animal", but then goes on to say: "I wouldn't change my life for anything". :rolleyes:

Hmm, perhaps if she didn't act like she was after trollop of the year award, people wouldn't treat her like that.

Stupid hag, wish she'd just bugger off.

Holy Moly isn't very happy about her attacking the paps

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/katie-price-brands-paparazzi-scumbag-cowards-words-escape-us48761

"Where did you make all that money from again, Katie?"
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, that's just typical. Not only has she done the photo shoots with the kids as well, but she makes money out of them by having them on her reality TV shows. Is she just thick or is she deliberately being hypocrital? :rolleyes:

I'd go with exceedingly thick - HolyMoly says it best -

"Also, on a more personal note, if she wasn't 8 or 9 stages behind the rest of humanity on the evolutionary scale we'd have a lot less to write about..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'd go with exceedingly thick - HolyMoly says it best -

"Also, on a more personal note, if she wasn't 8 or 9 stages behind the rest of humanity on the evolutionary scale we'd have a lot less to write about..."

:D:D:D I love Holy Moly. Now, THEY'RE worth reading.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypocritical bitch

wah wah wah she whines about peter using the kids.. while admitting in her last interview she sold pics of her and princess for a new kitchen

the women is stupid and shameless...

yes the pics look great but theyre not really her are they.. the real her is nasty, foul mouthed, duck billed and a bully.. no amount of b&w photography or grease will make that sexy to a man.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Katie Price gets greased up for edgy new photoshoot with Wonderland magazine as she reveals fashion model dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310021/Katie-Price-gets-greased-edgy-Wonderland-magazine-photoshoot.html#ixzz0yvVEjsCx

Makes a change from fake tan:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wonderland must be derranged...

And here me thinking that she was getting greased up for a good stuffing, well she did say that she wanted a bun in the oven.:D

Somebody who is desperate has to.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are really good photo`s especially in b/w ,but they are so airbrushed , no evidence of the " duckbill" however they are the classiest photo`s of KP to date , what is she up to?
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    She isn't naturally attractive enough to pull off a shoot like this imo. In fairness to her it is quite a classy shoot (especially by her standards), but I just don't think she's got the looks to do this kind of image justice.

EDIT: After reading 'The Sun' link, just typical Jordan to ruin a classy shoot with such a thoughtless interview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Hypocritical bitch

wah wah wah she whines about peter using the kids.. while admitting in her last interview she sold pics of her and princess for a new kitchen

the women is stupid and shameless...

yes the pics look great but theyre not really her are they.. the real her is nasty, foul mouthed, duck billed and a bully.. no amount of b&w photography or grease will make that sexy to a man.

I agree with you DL,she still had to get a dig in about PA,the photo`s themselves were extraordinary , not like her at all , well done to whoever who took them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »

double post
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OFGS...It's photoshopped to hell and back
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    She isn't naturally attractive enough to pull off a shoot like this imo. In fairness to her it is quite a classy shoot (especially by her standards), but I just don't think she's got the looks to do this kind of image justice.

EDIT: After reading 'The Sun' link, just typical Jordan to ruin a classy shoot with such a thoughtless interview.

In addition to her looks which are now too far from natural, I think the much bigger prob is that she's just not edgy.

Because you know it's KP, there's nothing interesting about them, they don't say anything at all about her except that she's trying to look edgy and failing. This type of shoot requires personality and facial expression and she now has neither. There's no emotion there at all. Fail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »

Whereas I do think she has the looks. (I have actually seen her in the flesh) I do agree with you on the interview. If she put that together I am a little bit disappointed. It was not necessary to bring PA into it on this occasion and I think it has taken the shine off the beautiful photos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Whereas I do think she has the looks. (I have actually seen her in the flesh) I do agree with you on the interview. If she put that together I am a little bit disappointed. It was not necessary to bring PA into it on this occasion and I think it has taken the shine off the beautiful photos.

That's just Jordan. She goes and bodges anything nice right up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »

The beautiful photos are just an illusion a credit to the skill of the photographer and modern day airbrushing techniques, only the hypocrisy in the interview about PA using the kids for gain, while she herself admits to doing the exact same for a free kitchen is real.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Havent heard of the magazine, but the photos look great.

I believe they have a fantastic photographer...can even make s_it shine! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Well, her complexion doesn't resemble a 40-year old leather sofa for once, so that's progress.

And on a bad day when her acne flares up she reminds me of a brown leather chesterfield suite. :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks absolutely amazing, and shows what a truly beautiful woman she is. Classy shots, love b/w photography. If this is a new approach for Katie, she is on to a winner.

Well they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :eek:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D I love Holy Moly. Now, THEY'RE worth reading.

The website that claimed Peter Andre was dead....:sleep:

Never read their site since..:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    The website that claimed Peter Andre was dead....:sleep:

Never read their site since..:yawn:

Thats terrible. What is it with the journalists today, just out to shock and stun and sensationalise everything at any cost. Its like the other thread at mo talking about the 3AM same thing. I think some posters on certain sites like Mr Paparazzi and the SUN need some anger management or a little love in their life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    Have to admit she looks a zillion times better in these shots than she normally does, but has been well airbrushed as she doesn't look plastic at all and the trout pout has been toned down. I think being in B&W helps too.

i agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    I think being in B&W helps too.
    If you mean being in black and white mitigates the full horror that is Katie Price then it hasn't really worked. B&W was plenty for Hitchcock anyway.
    A Stick insect with beach balls and botox beautiful then whatver floats your boat I suppose. More reasons for young girls to feel bad about their own bodies and go anexeric to get stick insect legs then beg family for a FF bust.
    Yeah, this kind of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sorry to disagree with those that think the photos are good but I think she looks ghastly in them. as someone in the comments said, she looks like a smack head!