When will we find out semi 1 and 2 results for those who didnt make it.

pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know when we will see the results from semi final 1 and 2 as in the positions 11th -18th in both finals?

Comments

• xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    I think they were revealed the night of the final last year. I'm not sure though.
  • QuizmikeQuizmike Posts: 5,972
    Forum Member
    pikeur wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we will see the results from semi final 1 and 2 as in the positions 11th -18th in both finals?

It's normally very quick but as it will be 3am in Baku when it finishes tonight I think it'll probably be tomorrow.
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    I think they were revealed the night of the final last year. I'm not sure though.

Yes, they're revealed on Eurovision.tv straight after the show has finished.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    will the votes per country be announced too?

Like how many points the UK gave away to who?
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Yeah, as I remember there's a full scoring table at eurovision.tv for both semis and the final.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    ^ Yeah, as I remember there's a full scoring table at eurovision.tv for both semis and the final.

oh great, interesting to see how the UK voted
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What we won't be getting tonight is the split jury/televoting results which tend to be revealed a few weeks after.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    gottago wrote: »
    What we won't be getting tonight is the split jury/televoting results which tend to be revealed a few weeks after.

Last year they appeared within a few days - the previous year it was nearly a month.

Clearly if the winner of the televote is the winner - we are more likely to hear earlier. Otherwise it could be embarassing if the winner won on juries - but the public placed it way down (which is possible!)