Options

Samantha Brick: Women Don't Like Each Other

2»

Comments

• Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samantha is definitely delusional. People don't like HER because she's not a nice person. No one in the house needed or wanted a "mother". Mike is not a boy, he just acts like one on teevee. She's more misogynistic than Harvey! She's the one that hates women. She hates beautiful women who don't have to cook and clean and be a man's dogsbody to keep a husband. By her own standard she was the one who cheated on her husband IMO. If cooking, cleaning and looking after HER man is what keeps him around, is what men really want, then she cheated on him by doing exactly that for ALL THE MALES in the house! Surely if that is what she does for her husband because he's her husband then doing it for other men by her own scale is "cheating". :eek:

As we've seen she's a very poor judge of character. Maybe that's why she's not living in the UK, but maybe she has to live in a country that doesn't (for the most part) understand English. If they understood her they'd never speak to her again.... ah that must be the problem with the neighbor, she understands English. :D
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit, I thought the warts rather suited her face, and even after the task had finished I was still expecting to see them on her face. :o

Interesting that she didn't shut-up talking about her HMs after she'd come out of the house. If only she'd had more to say when she was in there. I don't believe she won't be writing about them in some form or another in due course.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    linnylou wrote: »
    I must admit, I thought the warts rather suited her face, and even after the task had finished I was still expecting to see them on her face. :o

Interesting that she didn't shut-up talking about her HMs after she'd come out of the house. If only she'd had more to say when she was in there. I don't believe she won't be writing about them in some form or another in due course.

I think she's burnt her bridges. Can you imagine anyone commissioning her to write about it now, having heard her 'insights' about it since she's come out? I can't. If she ends up not writing anything about it, it'll be because no one wants to hear any more delusional drivel from her imo, and not because of any loyalty :rolleyes: issues on her part.

I think Sam's short-lived reign as 'queen of controversy' is over.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    She has a way with words - "These guys are live extinct volcanos".

Wow - I don't normally see lines that poorly-written outside of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' extracts :eek:
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brick and her dog features is a decent troll though to be fair to her
    http://i.imgur.com/CpwLs.png
  • Options
    MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Sam only writes these articles on the days she forgets to take her meds.

She seems to translate her assumptions into truth and hard facts. If she wasn't so self obsessed she might develop a more objective view.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Women don't like women? I think she meant to say 'women don't like me and as I am beautiful and practically perfect in every way, that must mean women don't like any other women, cos it can't just be me'.

:D:D

yep:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Sam, women don't like you (then again lots of men don't either) - get over it!