✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What a nice thread(!)

Isn't it just :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Hate to bring a certain Mr Andre into it but didn't he hold out for ages before his youngest daughter's name was announced? If he's done that Katie will just have to go one step further and leave it even longer before she announces her daughter's name *roll eyes*:D

This is exactly what I thought when I read that the baby didn't have a name yet. Of course the baby will have a name - she's just trying to hold out announcing it longer than Peter did.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate to bring a certain Mr Andre into it but didn't he hold out for ages before his youngest daughter's name was announced? If he's done that Katie will just have to go one step further and leave it even longer before she announces her daughter's name *roll eyes*:D

Of course he did.
    You didn't expect him to tell people the name of his daughter for free did you?

I'm a bit confused about what we are meant to be criticising here.
    Is it the fact that KP hasn't named her daughter yet, or the fact that "we" don't know what that name is.
    And either way, who the heck cares?
    :confused:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People criticising Princess's name - well, I assume that Peter Andre was just as responsible for naming their daughter such an 'unusual' name.

Couldn't give a scooby what she's called the latest arrival but you can bet your bottom dollar that seeing threads like this will elicit a degree of delusion in her thinking that anyone is actually interested.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this a well worn path for the talent free zones that are the z list? Chantelle and Alex held out for 100k or something didn't they until they finally revealed Dollys name for free because no one would cough up.

Or maybe she's finally accepted her 15 minutes are over and retired from the public eye - ha, ha
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

body

cares.
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Well ... I actually am quite interested to learn the name, but hadn't realised that 6 weeks had gone by already.

I think Princess is quite a pretty name ... "Bista" on the other hand just sounds too much like Bisto for my liking. Princess or gravy ... Princess is a much prettier name.

Gotta be said, though, gravy is lovely. But as a foodstuff, not a name ... nickname or otherwise
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    This is exactly what I thought when I read that the baby didn't have a name yet. Of course the baby will have a name - she's just trying to hold out announcing it longer than Peter did.

She is called Katrina isn,t she?
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    Well ... I actually am quite interested to learn the name, but hadn't realised that 6 weeks had gone by already.

I think Princess is quite a pretty name ... "Bista" on the other hand just sounds too much like Bisto for my liking. Princess or gravy ... Princess is a much prettier name.

Gotta be said, though, gravy is lovely. But as a foodstuff, not a name ... nickname or otherwise

Then I hope she satisfies your curiosity soon.
    I'm sure the name will be *interesting* .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be called The Pea - her daughters can then be known as Princess and the Pea.

I'll get me coat...

I reckon it will be Queen, lol, now just imagine that!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon it will be Queen, lol, now just imagine that!

My Nanna (great-grandma) was called Queenie. It was a fairly common name.
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Queenie is a great name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Nanna (great-grandma) was called Queenie. It was a fairly common name.

I know about the name Queenie, but KP would be arrogant and stupid enough to call her youngest Queen, not Queenie.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    Queenie is a great name.

Why thank you :)
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still calling Mercedes Verde.

Mama's been very quiet lately. Perhaps, gasp, she's pregnant again!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    People criticising Princess's name - well, I assume that Peter Andre was just as responsible for naming their daughter such an 'unusual' name.

Couldn't give a scooby what she's called the latest arrival but you can bet your bottom dollar that seeing threads like this will elicit a degree of delusion in her thinking that anyone is actually interested.

No - he wanted to call her Tiamii, a mix of both their mothers names. KP wanted Princess, and she was called Princess Tiamii.

Same with Junior, PA wanted Savva to carry on the Greek tradition and name him after his father. KP wanted Junior and he was called Junior Savva.
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard a name on "say yes to the dress" Queen Precious Jewel

Honest.
  • FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D brilliant!

I always fancied Loud what with baby's surname being Hayler - Loud Hayler

:blush:

OK, I'm getting my coat too .....

:D

what about Inn? :confused::D
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    what about Inn? :confused::D

Hello Fluff :) Long time no see.

Ooops, off topic............no interest in whatshernames baby name. I'd long forgotten she'd had one til I saw this thread. Pointless celeb if ever there was one.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to be quick! Kate will be on the cover for the next 2 weeks or so.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    bloozy wrote: »
    I read yesterday that Ms Price still hasn't named her new daughter, 6 weeks after her birth. I must be wrong in thinking you have to register a birth with in 3 weeks. Anyone able to confirm or put me right on that?

I would be very surprised if there isn't an OK 'exclusive' pending.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My vote is still for Tinkerbelle
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I would be very surprised if there isn't an OK 'exclusive' pending.
    Such a low rent, chavvy rag. Dangle a few quid and they'd have any of the Z-lister dregs on the cover, particularly if there's a kid to flog.
  • jazzyjackjazzyjack Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's still got a few days, but the birth needs to be registered by next Monday.

Given that Princess's full name is Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, I'm not surprised she's struggling to match it, she needs to come up with at least 4 names and at least 2 of them have to be stupid ones :D
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjack wrote: »
    She's still got a few days, but the birth needs to be registered by next Monday.

Given that Princess's full name is Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, I'm not surprised she's struggling to match it, she needs to come up with at least 4 names and at least 2 of them have to be stupid ones :D

That's her whole name?!! 4 names and not one of them is decent.

On sally Jessy Raphael/jerry springer/Ricki lake very other girl was called Crystal.

The name Esther reminds me of the 'girl' in the Orphan movie.
This discussion has been closed.