I Want John James To Be In The Final

2»

Comments

• chelle6chelle6 Posts: 5,953
    Forum Member
    John James is not a bad guy he genuinely means to be a good guy and give us the 'real' John James he hates fake HMs just like this forum. I understand if people just thing he is a tw*t but he has not held back at all and I think he deserves a final place.

I am ultimately a Sam fan because he is the ultimate all in HM I am taking it to the n'th degree 'don't stop me now' HM. But John James has been genuinely I don't give a f*** all the way for 10 weeks so he deserves my kudos.

Evict the non HMs JJ or Steve but keep the characters in there
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chelle6 wrote: »
    John James is not a bad guy he genuinely means to be a good guy and give us the 'real' John James he hates fake HMs just like this forum. I understand if people just thing he is a tw*t but he has not held back at all and I think he deserves a final place.

I am ultimately a Sam fan because he is the ultimate all in HM I am taking it to the n'th degree 'don't stop me now' HM. But John James has been genuinely I don't give a f*** all the way for 10 weeks so he deserves my kudos.

Maybe he should act out what he says once in a while. Hes so honest, yet is constatly b*tching behind peoples backs.
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    The trouble is the John James fans will be voting to evict Sam So the only chance of sam getting to the final is to vote John james out:(

Maybe but John James deserves to win on time served, Sam on awesomeness, would Sam have kept it up for 10 weeks??

I can't choose so I want them both to the final even if it is not realistic.

It sucks I am making these choices when JJ and Steve are sat there stretching out on the sofa doing nought.
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only chance of Sam staying is to evict John James I'm afraid :( Too many JJJ fans going for Sam.

That statment isn't actually true, the JJJ fans of which I am one haven't decided who we are votng for just yet....
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Maybe he should act out what he says once in a while. Hes so honest, yet is constatly b*tching behind peoples backs.

I disagree he does confront HMs. He confronted Corin and Mario and I truly believe would have confronted Sam. Maybe he thought he'd wait till after the evictions for Sam's sake. He also confronted Rachel, who else has he bitched about and not confronted am I missing something??

He is pretty upfront in my opinion, but perhaps I am blinded by my Aussie bias.
  • JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of the John James fans that I know like Sam too but Sam fans on Twitter are already targetting John to keep Sam in. I want them both in the final so would rather vote out a bore like Steve but don't want to do that if it puts John at risk.

It would be so much better if fans of the favourites could make a pact to target Steve but I doubt that will happen.
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually agree with you, I am a JJJ fan but I want Josie to win and have since the moment she went into the house.

Love him or hate him John James has been the most talked about housemate of the season and he should be in the final, I'm not saying he should win it, but he deserves a place in it.

I also really like Sam and I think he deserves a place in the final too and he has a good crack at winning BB and I wouldn't actually begrudge him that.

I know its very emotive on here, but did anyone actually watch live feed when John James wasn't in the house? it was dull, dull, dull and yesterday if it hadn't been for the arguments there wouldn't actually have been anything to show on the highlights show this evening.

Anyway, just for the record my top 5 would be Josie, John, Sam, Dave and Corin and I really wouldn't want to see any of them leave before the final.
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe but John James deserves to win on time served, Sam on awesomeness, would Sam have kept it up for 10 weeks??

I can't choose so I want them both to the final even if it is not realistic.

It sucks I am making these choices when JJ and Steve are sat there stretching out on the sofa doing nought.

Agree with ya, yes it sucks - big time :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least if he goes he'll get a full night for him, rather than smushed in with so many other people as they shove them all out of the door in the final few days :)