Born To Be Different..CH4

1235»

Comments

• MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not post it .?? It was Miss Culture ???You need to look back , it was not me .I didnt even quote it ..........:cry:

Sorry, I was responding to your second post, I apologise for that initial mix up.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Mercier wrote: »
    Sorry, I was responding to your second post, I apologise for that initial mix up.

Well you sure got me all wrong .
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump for part two!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Is the voiceover man, the guy that played the character Brian in Teachers?
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William is in the best place, bless him. Had me tearing up when he was holding hands with Jessica!

So glad he got the funding.

Emily is already a teenager :D
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe really is so like my son, facing such hardship but as bright as a button :) He's just 7 but facing his 16th op in April. This programme is great for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Zoe has a very sweet natured personality
  • Patsey10Patsey10 Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Zoe has a very sweet natured personality

She is absolutely delightful :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I sometimes see Zoe at her school. She always has an amazing smile on her face.She is an inspiration.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Zoes smile is just beautiful, what a great girl she is . I love the reunions they all look like they have such fun together
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    busybusy wrote: »
    I sometimes see Zoe at her school. She always has an amazing smile on her face.She is an inspiration.

I love her smile, she is a beautiful brave girl.
    I'm so glad her mum has a supportive partner and step father to her daughters. In the early episodes Zoe's biological father walked out leaving her poor mum to deal with it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I think this programme has done a lot for people who don't know just how tough it is for a disabled child on a daily basis especially at school and how tough it is for the family to fight for the best life they can give their child.
    The programme shows the other side that we don't often hear about. There are tremendous moments of joy in those families too. Every milestone and illness overcome is a huge celebration.
    In particular Shelbie's mother and step father and William's parents, all such loving dedicated parents facing up to difficult challenges with an unfailing positive attitude.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is the next episode, seems to have vanished. :confused: