100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Jack Sparrow and the shoplifter? They were pretty close around the time of Edward Scissorhands.

I thought of her but surely she was definite A list rather than almost? Then again Enty's celeb ratings are sometimes a little weird
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:
    From CDAN:

This B list mostly movie actress from a very famous family was approached by a fan for an autograph earlier this week. I can't believe she actually has fans, but maybe someone confused her with someone else. Anyway, the actress refused to sign anything and refused to pose for any photos and told the fan, "You should consider yourself lucky that i even stopped to listen to what you had to say."

Charlie's Angel?
    From CDAN:

After a recent event, this former almost A list mostly television actress from a very hit tweener type show who threw everything away with her spoiled behaviour and drug use had some woman on woman fun with this former almost A list movie actress from a very large franchise who has less chance of getting into a movie now than LiLo. Ten years ago this would have been front page tabloid stuff, but now it must have been like watching an episode of The Surreal Life, which they both would probably kill to get on.

Marissa Cooper and...........

I've tried hard to do some research on this, maybe a blonde lady who was an x-woman?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    OT - saw this and thought of you!

@entylawyer: Some readers created CDAN Forum which, despite the name is only about 25% CDAN and 75% everything else. http://t.co/YLeI3v2kAW

:) Thanks.
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Charlie's Angel?

Isn't Charlie's Angel known for being extremely nice and charitable? I can't see her being unpleasant like that unless she's had a lobotomy.
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which newspaper had the rights to a book exposing The King Of Pop's lifestyle back in the mid 90's but threats from his record label scared them off publishing?

From CDAN:

This openly gay, B list mostly television foreign born actor who is in some really good stuff was on a flight this week with a man who was definitely not his partner. Seated next to each other, our actor made very good use of the blanket as his friend helped him out, so to speak. The poor cleaners who had to pick up that blanket after the flight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    The Dane wrote: »
    Isn't Charlie's Angel known for being extremely nice and charitable? I can't see her being unpleasant like that unless she's had a lobotomy.

i agree i cant believe ET would be anything but lovely! my guess would be the pretty womans neice especially as shes not particuarly as recognisable as some stars so that may be the hint about thinking she was someone else....

and definitely agree with dee123 about the american pie guess with marissa.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Pop Bitch:

Which newspaper had the rights to a book exposing The King Of Pop's lifestyle back in the mid 90's but threats from his record label scared them off publishing?

From CDAN:

This openly gay, B list mostly television foreign born actor who is in some really good stuff was on a flight this week with a man who was definitely not his partner. Seated next to each other, our actor made very good use of the blanket as his friend helped him out, so to speak. The poor cleaners who had to pick up that blanket after the flight.

A - The paper that is no more?

B - Capitain Jack Harkness?
    Forum Member

He's in "some really good stuff?'' I guess that's a matter of opinion. I though The Good Wife co-star or Spock, though neither is mostly television. Totally agree with the 1st one though any of the elderly Aussie's papers would fit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's in "some really good stuff?'' I guess that's a matter of opinion. I though The Good Wife co-star or Spock, though neither is mostly television. Totally agree with the 1st one though any of the elderly Aussie's papers would fit.

He's in a lot of American shows, I was thinking that's what they meant?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But is he mostly television?. He does a lot on stage and musical theatre. I hope not as he always comes across as happily settled in his civil partnership. But he does fit as isn't he in a new televison show at the moment which is getting great reviews?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    But is he mostly television?. He does a lot on stage and musical theatre. I hope not as he always comes across as happily settled in his civil partnership. But he does fit as isn't he in a new televison show at the moment which is getting great reviews?

I know he's been in desperate housewives, torchwood, doctor who, arrow and titans they are all shown in America.

I could be totally wrong but he sprung to mind as the first one I thought of.

However as you say he seems happy enough with his husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    i agree i cant believe ET would be anything but lovely! my guess would be the pretty womans neice especially as shes not particuarly as recognisable as some stars so that may be the hint about thinking she was someone else....

and definitely agree with dee123 about the american pie guess with marissa.

I hadn't realised she was in more than one Pie film. I shall spend more time reading the imdb.

Anyway if it was those two, good luck to them. They probably need it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Hi Everyone :D
    Still luv'in the thread- never fails to make smile ;) a welcome distraction from all the doom & gloom on the news today!!!

Anyway! Sorry if this link has been posted already, but just wondered what people think about this http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/04/blind-item-1_13.html

Hope the link works :confused: Some of the guesses on the link are quite interesting :D I've always wondered what the life of a 'It Girl' would be like!!! :rolleyes: :D
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah not sure who that couple is - but it doesn't seem to be Goldenballs/skinny spice as pointed out she's the designer not a celebrity.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

From September 9, 2011

Apparently Russian mobsters are out in force this week and were also at Paris Fashion Week. They basically threaten every Eastern European model with bodily harm unless the model gives up almost everything they make during the shows. When on A++ list designer was told about the troubling trend, he said, "Why should i care about them? I have a show to do. The show is about my designs and the models are secondary. If one of my models gets hurt, i can find another one in a second."

White hair and black sunglasses

From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

From July 1, 2012

This foreign born A-list singer in her own country pretty much crashed and burned here. She did have a brief relationship with a D list reality star. She says she had to stop seeing him because he tried to control every aspect of her life and was constantly trying to get her to marry him. And not asking in a good way. She says it was worse than when she was cheated on by her husband.

Tweedy and the DWTS guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    >> Big Questions <<
    Good things come in threes

Which brawny British actor loves the ladies so much that at a party he took a charming young model to bed and then left her sleeping there so he could go back downstairs and try (unsuccessfully) to chat up Lisa B?

Which brawny British actor (while shooting one of his more 'emotional' roles) asked the production to buy him hookers?

Which brawny British actor's real vice is carbs? His people sweep his hotel room/parties/film sets for cakes and bread?

I have no idea about these, and am not sure whether it's the same person or not for all 3??
    Forum Member
    mrsh1807 wrote: »
    >> Big Questions <<

Which brawny British actor loves the ladies so much that at a party he took a charming young model to bed and then left her sleeping there so he could go back downstairs and try (unsuccessfully) to chat up Lisa B?

Which brawny British actor (while shooting one of his more 'emotional' roles) asked the production to buy him hookers?

Which brawny British actor's real vice is carbs? His people sweep his hotel room/parties/film sets for cakes and bread?

I have no idea about these, and am not sure whether it's the same person or not for all 3??

With brawny being the only clue i was going to say The Transporter, but he doesn't really have "emotional" roles. Nor do i think he's actually chatting up multiple females, but i digress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    This is Spartaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    With brawny being the only clue i was going to say The Transporter, but he doesn't really have "emotional" roles. Nor do i think he's actually chatting up multiple females, but i digress.

the only other brawny british actor that comes to mind would be Bane as he bulked up so much for that role but then does do some more emotional type films too....
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't call him brawny, but he does love a hard man role and he's a really dyer actor, was who sprung to my mind.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't call him brawny, but he does love a hard man role and he's a really dyer actor, was who sprung to my mind.

haha no way, surely not:D
    I'm with Chaddy on the guesses so far
    Forum Member
    Chaddy wrote: »
    This is Spartaaaaaaaaaaa!

:confused: But he's not brawny anymore, just fat :D
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrsh1807 wrote: »
    >> Big Questions <<

Did he try and train a dragon?
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    Did he try and train a dragon?

Ohhh, I like that guess :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His major vice is carbs? No exactly heroin is it?

My initial guess was the Transporter too. But only because I can't think of anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.