Kelly Brook - abuser?

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
What a classy woman... Not!
I never like to see people hit other people, even I was victim of woman abuse :(

But why she boost about it in her autobiography.

Kelly Brook reveals she HIT ex-boyfriends Danny Cipriani and Jason Statham in her new autobiography

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2738931/Kelly-Brook-reveals-HIT-ex-boyfriends-Danny-Cipriani-Jason-Statham.html#ixzz3BynbgzRb

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocking behaviour. Says a lot about either of them that they didn't hit her back.

Abuse is wrong, no matter who is doing it, why or to whom.
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now if one of her exes turned around and punched her back...
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Shocking behaviour. Says a lot about either of them that they didn't hit her back.

Abuse is wrong, no matter who is doing it, why or to whom.

dont you know the PC script?

woman abuser = victim

male abuser = monster
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

woman abuser = victim

male abuser = monster

I don't think that is true - I think a couple of stupid writers for the DM have said that, but few other people.

Abusive behaviour is always wrong, always about manipulation and control and always shows the abuser up for the vile bully they are. Whatever gender or orientation.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What a classy woman... Not!
    I never like to see people hit other people, even I was victim of woman abuse :(

But why she boost about it in her autobiography.

Kelly Brook reveals she HIT ex-boyfriends Danny Cipriani and Jason Statham in her new autobiography

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2738931/Kelly-Brook-reveals-HIT-ex-boyfriends-Danny-Cipriani-Jason-Statham.html#ixzz3BynbgzRb

No excuse for that. I thought she was the nice but dim and needy type. She doesn't sound remotely nice if that extract is anything to go by. In fact she sounds like the gf from hell. That might explain why none of her relationships went the distance...

And why she's now reduced to marrying someone as thick and ignorant as herself.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly she isn't exactly an intellectual behemoth; but I'm failing to see what she gets to gain from including such anecdotes in her autobiography.

I used to think she was dim but kind hearted, but this just makes her sound desperate, egotistical, selfish and aggressive. As Bela said, sounds like her and David McIntosh are a match made in heaven. Or hell.

I'm genuinely shocked and surprised. Who on God's earth is this woman's publicist???
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly she isn't exactly an intellectual behemoth; but I'm failing to see what she gets to gain from including such anecdotes in her autobiography.

I used to think she was dim but kind hearted, but this just makes her sound desperate, egotistical, selfish and aggressive. As Bela said, sounds like her and David McIntosh are a match made in heaven. Or hell.

I'm genuinely shocked and surprised. Who on God's earth is this woman's publicist???

Katie Price by the sound of it:o
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand why she didn't just dump Danny after he gave her number to a stripper. Why on earth would he give her number to a stripper for? I'm guessing he wanted Kelly to dump him for some reason but it didn't work and got a thump instead.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the extracts from her book in The Sun On Sunday. She punched Danny when he gave his number to a lap dancer while they were out in Las Vegas. It seemed she punched him first without explanation initially. Jason she punched because he swaggered up to Gwyneth Paltrow calling her sexy and they were on friendly terms but he didn't realise that Kelly was behind him so that's when she punched him.

There is no justification for hitting anyone. It comes across that because she is a woman then that's ok. In both instances it reads like she has punched them first and taken them by surprise before getting any explanation from them regarding the behaviour she is angry about so they had no chance of defending themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^ Agree, Pru. How is she not aware that boasting about hitting someone - and that's how it comes across in the extract - is unlikely to be well received?

Did she think people would find it funny and say 'You tell 'im, Kells, don't let no one disrespect you...' ?? :confused:
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Jason or Danny hitting her then people would be outraged.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    stupid delusional bint,cant stand her and have never rated her "looks".Hope David gives her a backhander,see how she .likes it
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she says she punched them....are we talking about a proper smack in the face or a light jab to an arm or their body?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    When she says she punched them....are we talking about a proper smack in the face or a light jab to an arm or their body?

Well click on the article then!

She said: 'Jason started to swing his hips from side to side and do a little jive with his arms, saying: "Gywnnie, Gwynnie, Gwynnie. Sexy, sexy, sexy!.. She added: 'He turned round, only to be met with my fist in his face.'

She said: 'As I headed back to the table, I saw Danny walking towards me. "Babe", he said, "I've been looking for you!" I punched him straight in the face.'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

If you read the link, you can judge for yourself. But - a taster -

"She added: 'He turned round, only to be met with my fist in his face."

and

"Kelly revealed that four bouncers leaped on her, before she tried to have another 'pop' at her boyfriend."
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ Agree, Pru. How is she not aware that boasting about hitting someone - and that's how it comes across in the extract - is unlikely to be well received?

Did she think people would find it funny and say 'You tell 'im, Kells, don't let no one disrespect you...' ?? :confused:
    Given what an intellectual behemoth she is, I think so. Shameful.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Melanie Sykes?
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

woman abuser = victim

male abuser = monster

Hitting someone who can't defend themselves adequately i.e. a child or weaker person (male or female) = abuser. Hitting someone who can knock you out may equal a psychological abuser, i.e. the other person is more vulnerable mentally. But if someone is stronger than you and can hit you back, it is not the same thing as hitting someone weaker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh, I still would.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woman's a clown
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way I look at a small woman hitting a big guy. It's like a black person saying something racist about a white person. It's like a fat kid being nasty to a skinny kid. Sure, they are wrong but nowhere near as bad as the other way round.

If big guy hits Kelly it's just evil >:(
  • ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbnutnut wrote: »
    Hitting someone who can't defend themselves adequately i.e. a child or weaker person (male or female) = abuser. Hitting someone who can knock you out may equal a psychological abuser, i.e. the other person is more vulnerable mentally. But if someone is stronger than you and can hit you back, it is not the same thing as hitting someone weaker.

What about a woman who might be weaker hitting her male partner for example, in the full knowledge he won't hit her back (which seems to be the case in the Kelly Brook assaults). Surely then strength doesn't come into it.

If you can hit someone with impunity then it's still abuse even if they're stronger than you. They still get their face busted up and the abuser knows there is going to be no consequence. In fact you could argue it's worse, because even if someone is weaker it doesn't mean they can't inflict some kind of retaliation. When someone is attacked and the attacker knows there will be no retaliation they have even more of an upper hand.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Woman's a clown

Complete with a clowns pocket ;)
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    The way I look at a small woman hitting a big guy. It's like a black person saying something racist about a white person. It's like a fat kid being nasty to a skinny kid. Sure, they are wrong but nowhere near as bad as the other way round.

If big guy hits Kelly it's just evil >:(

Small woman? She's built like a brick shit house.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Why is one worse than the other? They're equally bad.