Big Brother Australia - Episode 55 - Triple Eviction - 25 November - 9.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Penultimate day of the series and 6 will become 3 in a triple eviction

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com.au/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

There will be a radio show after tonight's events

Comments

• Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    expecting 6th lina (pretty much guaranteed), 5th: penny, 4th; Priya although hoping for a shock
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Lina is 6th, somewhat predictable but the right result
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Penny 5th, going pretty much as expected at the moment
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda hoped Priya made it to the final she did well. All those housemates are very likeable in the final I'll be happy whoever wins tomorrow hoping it's Ryan now or all of them are good in different ways.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Priya 4th, would have liked to have seen her get to the final 3

So a choice of Dopey (Skye), Douche (Travis) or Boring (Ryan) will win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the result online, completely and utterly what I (and probably almost everyone else) predicted. I can't say I have much excitement fior the finale, but I'll watch considering I've watched the whole series up to this point. Much preferred last year's series.

I've only actually stuck with it for Ned and Kelly, I always love the house dogs. They should win. :D
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I don't know if I could stomach Skye winning. Or Travis for that matter, thankfully after the finale I'll never have to hear him say "Mass-ive" ever again. Ryan's been one of my favourites for the majority of the show, I can understand people think he's boring, but I think he's been very likeable throughout and one of the more naturally funny housemates, in the relatively little we've seen of him. If I was in the house, he'd be the one I'd gravitate towards.

All in all it wasn't half as good as last year, which was one of the best Big Brothers I've ever seen. Still though, there's a lot of good in BB AU which I wish would be implemented into BBUK - mainly the nominations format and the (seemingly) less media-trained housemates.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first time ever that I've watched BBAU. Really liked it but not that excited about one of those three winning, as I would have liked Priya, Penny or David there. Would be pleased if Ryan or Skye won, but definitely not Travis.

Voting percentages (Sonia mentioned at the end) are currently for the top 3:

37%
    33%
    30%

I would hazard a guess at it being Ryan, Travis then Skye in third.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very childish show and Sonia is one of the worst. Not saying the British one is that much better either. Both actually went downhill after changing channels. The odd bit of inspired casting in the last couple of years helped make it watchable at times but the writing was on the wall.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was living in the house I think I would not favour Skye but as a viewer she's brill.

Also she's aware of her popularity with the teenage voting girls as she said in tonight's show.

I wonder however who the 3 evictees fans will transfer their votes to tomorrow night.

She has certainly played the game well like her or not .

Going to watch last years bbau from Thursday onwards as most people say its the best.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Hate that BBAU has turned into such a kids show, the casting is awful unless you like shallow young people with not much more to offer than their looks and bodies.