Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Emma does have helicopter pylons as well as the rest of them. Crowded and unsanitary conditions describe their living arrangements perfectly. They need to use it as an excuse to get a bigger house and a free cleaner from the social. As we all know it's not their fault.
    If they all have helicopter pylons, then they should have an immediate increase in benefits, the poor souls. And as Emma has the contagious gallblabbers as well, then surely she qualifies for the higher rate of disability living allowance? Sam needs to give up her job as well - although from what Stacey said earlier, after the overheard Tesco conversation, she may not have a job much longer anyway. But she needs to become a full time carer for her parents and sister, helicopter pylons are a terrible affliction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I love the definitions of 'Chawner'! :D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I love the definitions of 'Chawner'! :D
    Urban dictionary is brilliant, I don't know who submitted those definitions, but they are really funny.

I think one of them is by a New Zealander, because 'bludger' is primarily a Kiwi word meaning one who avoids work or responsibility and sponges off others.

As demonstrated in definition 2. "Chawner - A fat, lazy, benefit-seeking bludger."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urban dictionary is brilliant, I don't know who submitted those definitions, but they are really funny.

I think one of them is by a New Zealander, because 'bludger' is primarily a Kiwi word meaning one who avoids work or responsibility and sponges off others.

As demonstrated in definition 2. "Chawner - A fat, lazy, benefit-seeking bludger."

:D It says so by the quote.Bob Hudson, Lord Pleco and nzrifleman. So one Kiwi at least who may feel he wants to shoot Phiz

:eek:

chav slummums trailer-trash biffs sloth
    by NZ rifleman Aug 11, 2010 . :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    A bouncy castle wedding?:eek: That sounds chawsome! Can I come? I promise to behave and I'll even trim my nose hair for the occasion.

My nephew is getting married soon, he's not having to advertise for wedding guests on facebook either, and I have my fingers tightly crossed the buffet will be a Smart Price extravavanza or - even better, a selection of Iceland Party Platters. I've already asked him if he has considered live music for the evening, because I think Sister Act will be free to perform.

I might ask Aud if I can borrow her fascinator, it's not likely she'll wear it again. I don't think either of her daughters have suitors waiting to propose, sadly:cry:

Of course you can come Alfie, we have only got 95 coming now and I was wondering whether to run a competition on Facebook for the other 5 places D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    If they all have helicopter pylons, then they should have an immediate increase in benefits, the poor souls. And as Emma has the contagious gallblabbers as well, then surely she qualifies for the higher rate of disability living allowance? Sam needs to give up her job as well - although from what Stacey said earlier, after the overheard Tesco conversation, she may not have a job much longer anyway. But she needs to become a full time carer for her parents and sister, helicopter pylons are a terrible affliction.

Just googled 'helicopter pylons' and the sixth entry was actually headed 'Helicopter Pylon Problem' so Phil was right it does exist! Incidently this thread came up as 7th.
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just googled it too and the second entry was me!! Poor Phil actually got the name of his latest ailment right though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Just googled it too and the second entry was me!! Poor Phil actually got the name of his latest ailment right though.

I know but the version here is so much more descriptive!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it does go well with the MFI scan and the gallblabbers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dun it, I dun it, I dun it - I am now friends with Philip:D:D

I know - I should get out more:o:o
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    I dun it, I dun it, I dun it - I am now friends with Philip:D:D

I know - I should get out more:o:o

Squeeeee! Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Squeeeee! Keep us posted.

Will do!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Please tell me Alfie is coming back and is just at fat camp (which cost us hundreds of thousands of pounds) and is practising crying and roller-fall-skating? :(

I've been busy with 'the man' so sitting through Top Gear a lot and missing my terrible secret, Supersize v Superskinny just doesn't cut the mustard, on sausages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trifle? wrote: »
    Please tell me Alfie is coming back and is just at fat camp (which cost us hundreds of thousands of pounds) and is practising crying and roller-fall-skating? :(

I've been busy with 'the man' so sitting through Top Gear a lot and missing my terrible secret, Supersize v Superskinny just doesn't cut the mustard, on sausages.

What awful crime has she committed? Do we need to set up a campaign to free her?:eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    What awful crime has she committed? Do we need to set up a campaign to free her?:eek::eek:

Crushed by the mite of Philth's Tweenie shoes :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trifle? wrote: »
    Crushed by the mite of Philth's Tweenie shoes :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cry: :mad: Unfortunately we're not allowed to talk about banned members, but no, she's not coming back. It's permanent.

(PM me if you want to know why). I feel as if the soul has been ripped out of this thread. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flip I must have missed something big. Am sad to hear the news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lamented one is alive and well on FB and wishes that all her friends and CoC members celebrate this event with Sambuca and sausages followed by a rousing chorus of My Heart Will Go On, Emma Chawner style.

Let us all raise a glass to she who wozere.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lamented one is alive and well on FB and wishes that all her friends and CoC members celebrate this event with Sambuca and sausages followed by a rousing chorus of My Heart Will Go On, Emma Chawner style.

Absolutely. Sorry, I wasn't trying to make a drama out of it, but I always want to know why.

I'm going to vent on Phiz's account! Oh heck, I cant. I was kicked out. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :cry: :mad: Unfortunately we're not allowed to talk about banned members, but no, she's not coming back. It's permanent.

(PM me if you want to know why). I feel as if the soul has been ripped out of this thread. :(

Gutted. :( alfie's the leader of the CoC eversince Calebolly flounced. :(:(
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To she who woz ere

May the Cult of Chawner continue in her absence:D:D:D

The thread continued after the flounce of the original poster, Calebolly, no reason for it to grind to a halt now.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    To she who woz ere

May the Cult of Chawner continue in her absence:D:D:D

The thread continued after the flounce of the original poster, Calebolly, no reason for it to grind to a halt now.

Unfortunately Alfie didn't get the chance to flounce, it would have been a good one if she had. We have to keep this thread going for our beloved Leader who can o
    nly watch from afar.
    We need some new info from Phil, anyone know what he's up to/ apart from posting picture of Vans and roads etc with the name Chawner on, to try and make us believe that
    a) he's got a job( now we all know that's never going to happen, it would mess up his money)
    b) He's important enough to have a road named after him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The family Chawner have posted that their hearts go out to the family of Claire Squires (the lady who died at the Marathon). I am sure that wil be a great comfort to them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The family Chawner have posted that their hearts go out to the family of Claire Squires (the lady who died at the Marathon). I am sure that wil be a great comfort to them!

What a touching and magnanimous gesture from the people's spokesfamily.:sleep:
This discussion has been closed.