Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing her murder is quite way off
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Who could
    kill Texas off

Silas said he came back for her.

Sienna for hurting Dodger, it wouldn't be right making her a killer. We need to see more of Sienna, whats shes like and what she can really do to people who upset her.

Will anything is possible now hes gone twisted

Anna we need to see more of her before suspecting her of killing anyone.

Theresa what would she gain from killing Texas nothing, only thing i can think of is Dodger dumping her blames it on Texas and kills her. She isn't smart enough to get away with murder again. She killed clavin and get away with it and walking around like she never killed anyone.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will or Silas
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the Hollyoaks page and they are filming the wedding scenes this week (it seems)
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellarooo wrote: »
    Will or Silas

I would like it to be implied that its Silas without a doubt but Will going down for it!
  • s.mouses.mouse Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    So dumb to have another murder mystery so soon after Lynsey!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this may be on a grander scale though. On reflection Lynsey's murder was very last minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove finished her final scenes last week. Isn't the wedding in 2 weeks?
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove finished her final scenes last week. Isn't the wedding in 2 weeks?

Hmm well spotted, perhaps there's a twist;)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt there's a twist, soaps often film scenes in a different order to when they're shown on-screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollyoaks are well known to film scenes strangely to the timing of transmission (Lynsey's murder for example)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought some soap mags today and didn't expect there to be much in terms of the Texas murder storyline but there is tons and it's shaping up to be a great set of episodes! Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove did all her own stunts and it looks really good. Much more dramatic than I thought.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I just have a feeling it will be Silas; then that storyline comes full circle. I will be very surprised if it actually any of the 5 named suspects.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca said it's not Silas :(
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well judging by recent Who Dunnit murder mysterys, the culprit will be the somone who isn't actually listed in the official suspect list

same as Browning killing Lynsey, i.e. he wasn't named as one of the official suspects

Also the same when Frank's mother killed him in corrie, she was never listed as an official suspect even though it was so obvious that it was always going to be her:D
  • moose82moose82 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know who will kill texas but i am going to be very disappointed if she isn't Silas'd he needs to finish what he started
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca said it's not Silas :(

if true, then thats ridiculous.
    to me, it looks as if Will is in contact with Silas, the whole cctv thing and the way Will's character has completely changed makes me feel like he is in contact with him in some way.

i dont believe the producers would be so stupid as to not involve Silas in some way.
    If the killer is anyone other than Silas, then i think every single viewer will be disappointed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    if true, then thats ridiculous.
    to me, it looks as if Will is in contact with Silas, the whole cctv thing and the way Will's character has completely changed makes me feel like he is in contact with him in some way.

i dont believe the producers would be so stupid as to not involve Silas in some way.
    If the killer is anyone other than Silas, then i think every single viewer will be disappointed.

Yep, completely agree, every viewer will be disappointed. They don't need to make anyone else a murderer in HO!
  • elmerfuddelmerfudd Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the biggest "spoiler" is in the title! :D Doesn't bother me though I already know and ALWAYS read the spoilers. I think it will be Will.... Perhaps she finds out what really happened and when she questions him on it he flips and pushes her.

Apparently Mercedes tells everyone the truth on there wedding day at the church!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I wasn't the biggest Texas fan however in the recent months I've come round and actually quite like her. Will is so creepy and manipulative I just wish she would find out and be happy with Dodger.

Who ever kills her I hope we find out beforehand about Will chucking him self down the stairs and also about his creepy stalking issues. Maybe she'll find out somehow which pushes Will over the edge, hence he decides to push her out the window? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before we find out who really did do it. I hope it doesn't go on too long. 4 weeks maximum otherwise it starts to wear thin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trailer is brilliant!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Leanne.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's Leanne. Although it wouldn't surprise me if there's more to it than just simply being pushed out of the window. I reckon in the reveal they will show what really happened (Lynsey style).
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It SHOULD be Silas or at least revealed Will is his accomplice. They could trace that all the way back to Raes death.

I don't thnk it will be though. Looking at the fact that she's shoved through a window it seems it could be anyone as it's going to be manslaughter.

She's in a heated row and gets pushed out of a window - so most likely as an impulse reaction to rage. Doesn't seem like a murder that was calculated same as Linseys - all rage and no calculation.