Scott and Becky crawling up Conor's arse. Is this his ticket to the final?

Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
Forum Member
I genuinely think this was the last chance to get rid of him for a while. I can't see him going back up next week. He has a renewed confidence now and if that snippet of footage was anything to go by the housemates now seem to think he's popular.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    I genuinely think this was the last chance to get rid of him for a while. I can't see him going back up next week. He has a renewed confidence now and if that snippet of footage was anything to go by the housemates now seem to think he's popular.

Ultros got it spot on, he's not gonna be up this week :(
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Didn't think Scott would
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they're kissing his arse. They're all in the house with each other 24/7 and although it feels like to viewers that all the Connor stuff happened only yesterday, to the housemates it probably feels like it happened ages ago. Plus the fact that he's kept a pretty low profile the past week, so now they're probably think whatever. I don't think Scott is stupid though and I reckon he'll still nom Connor.
  • effkayyeffkayy Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Scott isn't that stupid, he'll still nominate Conor.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I don't think they're kissing his arse. They're all in the house with each other 24/7 and although it feels like to viewers that all the Connor stuff happened only yesterday, to the housemates it probably feels like it happened ages ago. Plus the fact that he's kept a pretty low profile the past week, so now they're probably think whatever. I don't think Scott is stupid though and I reckon he'll still nom Connor.

Seemed like it to me. Looked like Conor going into self preservation mode and Scott and Becky handing him what he wanted on a plate.

I genuinely hope Scott doesn't fall for it. I hoped he had a bit of integrity.

Conor will be trying his hardest to get Deana up this week. She is right to be worried.