Helen Flanagan - sponsored by The Sun?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw thus daft bint on BBBOTS recently.
    She really is moronic...like...you know..but...'I'm so ditzy like....you know.
    I wouldn't know an opinion if it jumped up and bit me on the bum....' :yawn::yawn::yawn:

She'll get too old for the nice-but-dim nonsense to be endearing soon enough. I hope.

Still, why IS this considered a desirable or likable personality type these days? I don't get it.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Blimey, Dave. People like you are absolutely exhausting, and I realise how absolutely pointless it is even attempting to engage reasonably with you.

Life is too short. Toodles.

I'm not sure why you would think so. I engage reasonably with people all the time. The post you replied to was a perfectly civil one and I'm at a loss as to why you're reacting like this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I simply expressed an opinion. At no stage was I petulant.

It was a bit more than just expressing an opinion, but I accept that I should not have referred to you as petulant. It seemed that way to me, but as has been observed it's often difficult to deduce someone's mood from text on a post. I was presumptuous and I apologise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Disagree but then it's not like we've ever agreed on anything is it?

Isn't it? If we've had any previous disagreement the memory eludes me.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bit more than just expressing an opinion, but I accept that I should not have referred to you as petulant. It seemed that way to me, but as has been observed it's often difficult to deduce someone's mood from text on a post. I was presumptuous and I apologise.

OK, thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

That's my final word on the subject.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

That's my final word on the subject.

Good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good.

Edited my post, because it's not worth being banned over anything written in the Showbiz forum.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,751
    Forum Member
    She'll get too old for the nice-but-dim nonsense to be endearing soon enough. I hope.

Still, why IS this considered a desirable or likable personality type these days? I don't get it.

Fashion? A living clothes horse...I've observed it before. women will slag someone off, but forgive them if they have a stylish fashion style or accessory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Fashion? A living clothes horse...I've observed it before. women will slag someone off, but forgive them if they have a stylish fashion style or accessory.

I think you mean to say some women?
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just a silly little titbox really
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pob-Bundy wrote: »
    She's just a silly little titbox really

And on that note, it should be thread closed, nothing more to say ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And on that note, it should be thread closed, nothing more to say ;)

Have I ever told you that you are fabulous, Blondie? :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I ever told you that you are fabulous, Blondie? :D

I try :o

It must be a Kent thing :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a clever girl, 200 mile train journey for free ....
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw thus daft bint on BBBOTS recently.
    She really is moronic...like...you know..but...'I'm so ditzy like....you know.
    I wouldn't know an opinion if it jumped up and bit me on the bum....' :yawn::yawn::yawn:

'Ditzy' = Thick as pigshit
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    'Ditzy' = Thick as pigshit

Maybe but she is also very pleasant and has made a shed load of cash. I saw her getting out of a brand new Bentley yesterday in Alderley Edge and she has a fab apartment there too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/helen-flanagan-angers-train-customers-200-miles-train-free-after-card-declines-085302312.html

This is probably the only time in my life I will ever envy Helen Flanagan - I wish people found me so attractive and adorably dumb they gave me free train fare!

That is, if I thought this story was actually real and not just one of the most desperate attempts to get her publicity yet (and yes, I know it's working as here I am talking about it...but still!)
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wank bank.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/helen-flanagan-angers-train-customers-200-miles-train-free-after-card-declines-085302312.html

This is probably the only time in my life I will ever envy Helen Flanagan - I wish people found me so attractive and adorably dumb they gave me free train fare!

That is, if I thought this story was actually real and not just one of the most desperate attempts to get her publicity yet (and yes, I know it's working as here I am talking about it...but still!)

She shouldn't be treated preferentially, but I'd blame the ticket collector rather than her.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    Maybe but she is also very pleasant and has made a shed load of cash. I saw her getting out of a brand new Bentley yesterday in Alderley Edge and she has a fab apartment there too.

Having a 'shed load of cash' doesn't determine someone's intelligence. Jade Goody was relatively rich but she was as thick as a brick.

Also, her on/off boyfriend is a footballer earning a good wage.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member

To be fair its probably a journey she's made many times before - so its not as if the train company haven't had a lot of cash out of her.

Will be interesting to see how long Helen can keep up her little girl act - surely she can't keep it up in her 30's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She shouldn't be treated preferentially, but I'd blame the ticket collector rather than her.

I agree - I was merely pointing out the desperation of the event being made into a story. I also do genuinely envy her in this one instance. Being considered attractive enough to receive free stuff is nice work if you can get it.

It's also publicity for the train company, although I should think most people wouldn't be impressed.
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Having a 'shed load of cash' doesn't determine someone's intelligence. Jade Goody was relatively rich but she was as thick as a brick.

Also, her on/off boyfriend is a footballer earning a good wage.

I never said it did determine her intelligence if you re read my post.
    She maybe thick but she has made a shed load of cash and probably doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinions on here.

She had her flat in Alderley Edge before she met the footballer and that place is worth a fair few quid now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    I never said it did determine her intelligence if you re read my post.
    She maybe thick but she has made a shed load of cash and probably doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinions on here.

I don't think any of us post expecting Helen Flanagan to give a damn about what we write. I never understand why people say this kind of thing about whatever celeb is being criticised. :confused: