Helen Flanagan - sponsored by The Sun?

123457»

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    I never said it did determine her intelligence if you re read my post.
    She maybe thick but she has made a shed load of cash and probably doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinions on here.

She had her flat in Alderley Edge before she met the footballer and that place is worth a fair few quid now.

Thread closed:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    I agree - I was merely pointing out the desperation of the event being made into a story. I also do genuinely envy her in this one instance. Being considered attractive enough to receive free stuff is nice work if you can get it.

It's also publicity for the train company, although I should think most people wouldn't be impressed.

But it's such a curse according to Sam Brick :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thread closed:D

But l like I said, I don't think anyone posts about a celeb expecting the celeb to care what is being said one way or another? So isn't that actually a really bad arugment?
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said it did determine her intelligence if you re read my post.
    She maybe thick but she has made a shed load of cash and probably doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinions on here.

She had her flat in Alderley Edge before she met the footballer and that place is worth a fair few quid now.

Hate having to contribute to such an inane topic but the flat in Alderley Edge wasnt owned,as she now "lives" in an apartment of a Manchester City Centre hotel. So it my well be worth a few quid but not to her ;)
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    But l like I said, I don't think anyone posts about a celeb expecting the celeb to care what is being said one way or another? So isn't that actually a really bad arugment?

So what's the point in posting then?
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Hate having to contribute to such an inane topic but the flat in Alderley Edge wasnt owned,as she now "lives" in an apartment of a Manchester City Centre hotel. So it my well be worth a few quid but not to her ;)

Oh dear, can you not own more than one property then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what's the point in posting then?

What's the point in much of what we do?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to shock you all now and give a compliment where it's due.

She looks genuinely stunning here. This look really suits her well:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2427635/Helen-Flanagan-oozes-classic-Hollywood-glamour-Gatsby-themed-M-E-N-Diary-party.html
    Forum Member
    What's the point in much of what we do?[

Fair enough. I just feel that Helen gets a lot of unwarranted criticism. I live in the same village and have met her a few times and she is a genuine nice person and doesn't do the look at me when she is going about her daily business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point in much of what we do?[

Fair enough. I just feel that Helen gets a lot of unwarranted criticism. I live in the same village and have met her a few times and she is a genuine nice person and doesn't do the look at me when she is going about her daily business.

See my last post - I just gave some credit where it was due. :)

The thing is, my irritation isn't even really with Helen. It's with the media who fuel the culture of famous for nothing, paid for nothing. She does grind the gears when she's being particularly "ditzy" because I don't think being thick is as adorable as many others seem to. It's not like I'm targeting just her though - I hate the whole Big Brother/TOWIE generation crap of ignorant and proud, and the media who actively socially engineer it.