Options

Back to Camelot: Season 4 - Knights, Camelot, Agravaine!

Comments

• Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Well I liked it. You can judge for yourself, photo from the red carpet here. :D And article about it here.

Well...I don't quite know what to make of it. It's not hideous, that's about as positive as I can get I'm afraid. I do love Colin with stubble so I suppose I could get used to it.

That article confused me when I first opened it, I thought you meant someone had written an article about Colin's beard. :D
    Oh dear. :( I'm sure you'll get there, and you couldn't exactly help falling behind with the stuff you had going on.

That's true. I do write the majority of my assignments the day/night before but I think even I would struggle writing a dissertation in a day. Maybe I'll be kind to myself and give myself a week this time. :D
  • Options
    NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well...I don't quite know what to make of it. It's not hideous, that's about as positive as I can get I'm afraid. I do love Colin with stubble so I suppose I could get used to it.
    Well he may not keep it, who knows it could be for an upcoming role. Or maybe he's trying to get a head start on Movember.
    That article confused me when I first opened it, I thought you meant someone had written an article about Colin's beard. :D
    LOL!! :D Sorry, I should have been clearer about what I meant. Although I think you'd have to be overly devoted to write a whole article on the beard. That's probably going too far even for us. :p
    That's true. I do write the majority of my assignments the day/night before but I think even I would struggle writing a dissertation in a day. Maybe I'll be kind to myself and give myself a week this time. :D
    Ha! I always did the exact same thing when I was in college. I only had essays to write though so I could get them done by staying up until 3am the night before they were due. A week sounds reasonable for a dissertation. ;-)
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I liked it. You can judge for yourself, photo from the red carpet here. :D And article about it here.

<Vomits at sight of beard even though I have already seen it on Facebook>

Sorry, I think he looks hideous. :(

Thanks for the article. It told me when the film is coming out - something to 'look forward to' (if it is possible to look forward to such a gloomy subject) for the New Year.
    I wasn't expecting it to be happy, I knew what I was getting into. ;-) I've not read the book either, although my sister has it so I could borrow it.

I read it decades ago. It was depressing.

You sound so much like me when I was a student. I remember being behind with so many assignments and being told to buck my ideas up or be thrown off the course. I hope that isn't a danger for you. And my dissertation - yeah, I did it in about a week. It was meant to take months and be regularly submitted to a tutor for criticism, but I skipped all that. :blush: I remember, it was back in the days before computers, and I had to read it out loud to my dad because he could type faster on his electric typewriter than I could. We were there for hours, getting it typed up, the day before I had to hand it in. :o

Good luck!

ETA: Oh I nearly forgot the reason I came on to DS tonight. I saw a comment on Facebook from Cadiva tonight. I think she is slowly on the mend. :)
  • Options
    SmintSmint Posts: 4,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »

Yes, it's hideous :D

Perhaps it's for his new role in Humans

This is a nice summary of the film - featuring the red carpet interviews

To be honest, we could all have walked past Colin as I paid no attention whatsoever to what was happening on the right hand side - I was too busy gloating over those corralled out of arms' reach on the other side of the barriers ;)
    Thanks for the article. It told me when the film is coming out - something to 'look forward to' (if it is possible to look forward to such a gloomy subject) for the New Year.

I think I saw somewhere it was on general release on January 15th (although I could be wrong!)
    ETA: Oh I nearly forgot the reason I came on to DS tonight. I saw a comment on Facebook from Cadiva tonight. I think she is slowly on the mend. :)

Yes, I saw that too - I did try to post, but was on the train so not sure it actually made it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL!! :D Sorry, I should have been clearer about what I meant. Although I think you'd have to be overly devoted to write a whole article on the beard. That's probably going too far even for us. :p

I don't know, I reckon I could write an article on Colin's chest hair. :D
    You sound so much like me when I was a student. I remember being behind with so many assignments and being told to buck my ideas up or be thrown off the course. I hope that isn't a danger for you. And my dissertation - yeah, I did it in about a week. It was meant to take months and be regularly submitted to a tutor for criticism, but I skipped all that. :blush: I remember, it was back in the days before computers, and I had to read it out loud to my dad because he could type faster on his electric typewriter than I could. We were there for hours, getting it typed up, the day before I had to hand it in. :o

Good luck!

Oh I've never been behind on anything, I've always submitted them on time I just do them really late. This is the first time I've had an extension, she said I could apply for another one if I can't do it but I think that would mean I qualify a couple of months later so not ideal. It is hard because I'm working full time, I've got another assignment to do, an exam and got to apply for jobs all at the same time. Will just have to do the best I can I guess.

That's really good news about Cadiva. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't expect you to like it Avi. You just don't appreciate beards. :p

I read it decades ago. It was depressing.
    No problem. I'd say the film was sad more than depressing but I guess it depends how you look at it. It's a sliding scale.
    Oh that's really good news! Thanks for telling us. :)
    Smint wrote: »
    You just don't...oh wait, you do like a man with a beard. Well I still like it, and Keren says it's not awful so I'm counting that as a point in favour of it as well. :p

This is a nice summary of the film - featuring the red carpet interviews
    Interesting, thanks.
    To be honest, we could all have walked past Colin as I paid no attention whatsoever to what was happening on the right hand side - I was too busy gloating over those corralled out of arms' reach on the other side of the barriers ;)
    Oh yes, the oiks. ;) But I'm pretty sure we didn't walk past him, the girls with the warlock sign would have been screaming.
    I don't know, I reckon I could write an article on Colin's chest hair. :D
    How could you write an article on it when it barely exists? Unless they're making him shave it off for all these roles I've seen very little evidence of it existing.
    Oh I've never been behind on anything, I've always submitted them on time I just do them really late. This is the first time I've had an extension, she said I could apply for another one if I can't do it but I think that would mean I qualify a couple of months later so not ideal. It is hard because I'm working full time, I've got another assignment to do, an exam and got to apply for jobs all at the same time. Will just have to do the best I can I guess.
    :o Yikes! I'm worn out just reading that. Sounds a bit stressful, poor you. I'm sure you'll get through it in the end though.
  • Options
    myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member

That's good to hear. :)

Yes, it is. Filming started the next day. ps don't tell Keren, but it seems that Colin will be going shirtless for this role. :o Or maybe that will help her get through her assignments.
    I
    How could you write an article on it when it barely exists? Unless they're making him shave it off for all these roles I've seen very little evidence of it existing.

hahah, wut? Colin so has chest hair. Check the bts when he's getting transformed into Dragoon. He's a furry little beast.

Aaand Bradley is currently filming in Vancouver Canada for a role in iZombies. No clue how big or small it is. Smint and Natarhi, please note that Vancouver is nowhere near LA and so Eoin stays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myselfandi wrote: »
    Yes, it is. Filming started the next day. ps don't tell Keren, but it seems that Colin will be going shirtless for this role. :o Or maybe that will help her get through her assignments.

Hopefully help! Good luck Keren - it'll all be worth it :)
    hahah, wut? Colin so has chest hair. Check the bts when he's getting transformed into Dragoon. He's a furry little beast.

Just for clarification:

Chest hair

Not chest hair

;):D
    Aaand Bradley is currently filming in Vancouver Canada for a role in iZombies. No clue how big or small it is. Smint and Natarhi, please note that Vancouver is nowhere near LA and so Eoin stays.

That's the one he has dark hair for, isn't it? Makes him look quite different

As for Eoin, I'm struggling to keep up with him - book signings in Dublin, filming in Morocco, back in the USA. back in Morocco . . . I think I might just hang around Heathrow - I'm bound to spot him sooner or later :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't expect you to like it Avi. You just don't appreciate beards. :p

I don't mind a casual unshaven look, but Colin has gone too far for that. And yeah, the look of a beard is one thing, but, being married to a man with a moustache, I know that the feel can be quite another! All in all, I think clean shaven is best. Esp on Colin. :)
    Aaand Bradley is currently filming in Vancouver Canada for a role in iZombies.

So robots for Colin and zombies for Bradley. :( Let's hope they don't get typecast...

:D That made me smile!
    That's the one he has dark hair for, isn't it? Makes him look quite different

Oh. My initial thought was NOOOOOOOOOO! but I prefer dark hair, so it would be interesting to see that. Any photos floating around the internet?
    As for Eoin, I'm struggling to keep up with him - book signings in Dublin, filming in Morocco, back in the USA. back in Morocco . . . I think I might just hang around Heathrow - I'm bound to spot him sooner or later :)

..........or get yourself arrested as a suspected terrorist..........;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. My initial thought was NOOOOOOOOOO! but I prefer dark hair, so it would be interesting to see that. Any photos floating around the internet?

Well there's this one and this one

Jury's out for me
    ..........or get yourself arrested as a suspected terrorist..........;-)

Out of all of us, I'm actually the one who's entitled to hang around Heathrow Airport - I have a pass! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be something to look forward to I'd have thought. As long as it doesn't air before she finishes as I imagine she'll be doing nothing but watching Colin's scenes on a loop. ;)
    Ah, no! Bad mental image. *shudders*
    Just for clarification:

Chest hair

Not chest hair

;):D
    Lol! :D But that is what I mean, his chest hair is pretty puny, when it's even there at all. :p

Jury's out for me
    It isn't for me, he looks awful. Well, maybe not awful, but just a bit average and boring. I don't like it.
  • Options
    Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member

Jury's out for me

:o:o I'm not too keen on that!
    Good news on Cadiva though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, maybe not awful, but just a bit average and boring. I don't like it.

Yup, in total agreement with this. Exactly what I thought. It isn't bad, but it isn't that dark either, just... yeah...... boring.

Something about his skin doesn't work with that shade in my opinion.

Back to the blond Bradders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, in total agreement with this. Exactly what I thought. It isn't bad, but it isn't that dark either, just... yeah...... boring.

Back to the blond Bradders.
    Looking at it on my computer (as opposed to on my phone which I was doing earlier) I think he looks like he stepped out of a 'Just for Men' advert. In other words it looks like a really naff dye job.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by him filming in Morocco. I would have thought that filming had started on the second season of Night Shift by now. :confused:
    Lol! :D But that is what I mean, [Colin]'s chest hair is pretty puny, when it's even there at all. :p.

Colin has chest hair. This bts pic is from series 4 filming when our Colin is a man. The pic that Smint linked is from when he was a wee babe at the very beginning of series 1 filming. He still has his baby fat even.

Agreed.When I saw those pics, I assumed that Bradley would be one of the zombies. However, it appears that he is one of the characters from the original comic book series who has brown hair. Hence the dye job. Speculation with a lot more detail comes from here, iZombie Set Report - Bradley James. I'm not quite sure I agree with her, because no official cast announcement screams small part to me. However, the writers tweeted confirmation of Bradley's casting and said:

@iZombieWriters · Oct 11
    @MellyDale yes! @BradleyJames is filming #iZombie right now! Well it's the weekend so not *right* now, but... #nospoilers

So I dunno, maybe it's like when the Merlin producers tried to keep Mordred's casting is series 5 a secret. Or not. :confused:
  • Options
    Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Agreed.When I saw those pics, I assumed that Bradley would be one of the zombies. However, it appears that he is one of the characters from the original comic book series who has brown hair. Hence the dye job. Speculation with a lot more detail comes from here, iZombie Set Report - Bradley James. I'm not quite sure I agree with her, because no official cast announcement screams small part to me.

Just read the filming blog and this made me snigger.

He seemed surprised, for sure! and we made our way to the sidewalk, he says "Where do you want me?", and I had to be sure to keep a civil tongue at THAT!

I wonder why that comment made me think of Avi? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin has chest hair. This bts pic is from series 4 filming when our Colin is a man. The pic that Smint linked is from when he was a wee babe at the very beginning of series 1 filming. He still has his baby fat even.
    All right, all right; I will concede that Colin has enough chest hair for Keren to write an article on it. ;-):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lem_1 wrote: »
    Just read the filming blog and this made me snigger.

He seemed surprised, for sure! and we made our way to the sidewalk, he says "Where do you want me?", and I had to be sure to keep a civil tongue at THAT!

I wonder why that comment made me think of Avi? :)

:blush:

I definitely wouldn't have held back my reply!!

But then, I have history for going OTT and saying the thing that everyone else is too polite to say. :blush:

The photo the fangirl took just confirms it for me - dark Bradley does not do it for me. Also, I don't like the fact he says he now hangs out on that side of the Atlantic. I think he's left us for good - traitor! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also, I don't like the fact he says he now hangs out on that side of the Atlantic. I think he's left us for good - traitor! >:(

Well, it has been two years. Perhaps you should have words with the BBC and other UK TV and film producers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just don't...oh wait, you do like a man with a beard. Well I still like it, and Keren says it's not awful so I'm counting that as a point in favour of it as well. :p

Well that moustache thing he has is pretty hideous....it is awful really but I was being kind and comparing it to Bradley's. Bradley's is so disgustingly repulsive that Colin's looks almost okay in comparison. :p
    :o Yikes! I'm worn out just reading that. Sounds a bit stressful, poor you. I'm sure you'll get through it in the end though.

It is stressful....hence why I'm on here procrastinating, hoping that if I ignore it it will all go away. :cry:

Oh thank god, it's been nearly a year since I saw Colin topless, it's about time he took his clothes off again. Now all I need is for Katie to do another lesbian scene and I might be able to survive the next few months.
    All right, all right; I will concede that Colin has enough chest hair for Keren to write an article on it. ;-):p

Haha if it concerns you that much I could do a joint one on Colin and Bradley's chest hair, just to flesh it out a bit. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that moustache thing he has is pretty hideous....it is awful really but I was being kind and comparing it to Bradley's. Bradley's is so disgustingly repulsive that Colin's looks almost okay in comparison. :p
    Lol! "moustache thing" :D
    It is stressful....hence why I'm on here procrastinating, hoping that if I ignore it it will all go away. :cry:
    :( Poor you. *fetches Keren fortifying drink and chocolate*
    Haha if it concerns you that much I could do a joint one on Colin and Bradley's chest hair, just to flesh it out a bit. :D
    Dissertation first, article about Colin's (and Bradley's) chest hair second. ;-):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dissertation first, article about Colin's (and Bradley's) chest hair second. ;-):p

Yes that is probably a good idea. Shame. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the dissertation is going well, Keren

Here's an interesting photo of Bradley in iZombie gear (at least, I hope it is, and it's not just him in his jim jams)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the dissertation is going well, Keren
    Me too. :)
    Here's an interesting photo of Bradley in iZombie gear (at least, I hope it is, and it's not just him in his jim jams)
    Oh dear, he does have a tendency to look like a bit of a prat in (non-professional) photos doesn't he? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

lol, no. If you had a 16-year old son, you would know that they're dressed as Ken and Ryo from Streetfighters. Here's a Halloween partypic of the entire iZombie cast and one of the writers. And for the heck of it, a pic of Eoin at his staff Halloween party :D.

The Fall premieres next week on Irish and UK TV. According to this report Colin will be playing
    a love interest of Stella Gibson. It could get rather racy :o:blush::p