Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 151)

Comments

• Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    I don't know if Doug knowing that Brendan was making a sacrifice would make any difference to him.

He has gone past obsession now, I'm not even entirely sure it is about Ste anymore, he seems to think he is on some kind of mission.
    I just want there to be no doubt that Doug knows, though, so that whatever he does to keep them apart is clearly about something other than protecting Ste, even for viewers who aren't on the Stendan ship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could be c&s, could be, but he has got them, for the time being anyway, the boy is marrying him.

He doesn't seem to think that is enough, he wants Brendan in prison, or probably dead if he thought he could get away with it.

I wonder if Shawnee coming back ties in with Doug's plan.
    BIB Hmm. Could be.

Grass.:mad:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all those spoilers, Maya! They sound amazing. I hope we get a brief moment between Ste and Brendan at Riley's memorial.

The heart to heart sounds fantastic, but I hope it's a bit different to the spoilers. Ste and Brendan aren't exactly the same - Ste did get help and learnt to control his anger. This is a relapse, but it doesn't sound like he actually hits anyone.

Also, I had my first Stendan dream!

We all found out that they're going away to Ireland together. When I woke up I was so sad that it wasn't true :cry:
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Oo, hmmm. I love that thought. She's so completely tied in with the Walker stuff, it's hard to see what else it could be for. Unless Walker left Brendan a love letter, and she's come to bring it. :cry:
    The heart to heart sounds fantastic, but I hope it's a bit different to the spoilers. Ste and Brendan aren't exactly the same - Ste did get help and learnt to control his anger. This is a relapse, but it doesn't sound like he actually hits anyone.

We all found out that they're going away to Ireland together . When I woke up I was so sad that it wasn't true :cry:

I know what you mean Ready, I thought the same actually. Ste had every right to call Brendan out on his violence, because he dealt with his.

And they are going away to Ireland together! :D Not forever maybe ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member

We all found out that they're going away to Ireland together. When I woke up I was so sad that it wasn't true :cry:

Gurllllll That wasn't a dream and they are going to Ireland :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And yes! DRUNK!STE Oh this is so good. Sooooooo good
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all!

To the comment above, how do we know they're going to Ireland together?!!

Also, any ideas on who may be killed off in the bus crash? Hopefully both Ste and Brendan are safe ...
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be c&s, could be, but he has got them, for the time being anyway, the boy is marrying him.

He doesn't seem to think that is enough, he wants Brendan in prison, or probably dead if he thought he could get away with it.

BIB Hmm. Could be.

Grass.:mad:

Hmmm. Interesting.

But grass about what? Doug doesn't know about any murders, does he? He only knows about drugs, which he's not likely to blab about, because he was dealing them himself for Brendan not so long ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know what you mean Ready, I thought the same actually. Ste had every right to call Brendan out on his violence, because he dealt with his.

Exactly! That and Kieron saying that Ste hasn't ever really changed were the parts I didn't like at all. But hopefully it will play out differently on screen.
    kojan wrote: »
    Gurllllll That wasn't a dream and they are going to Ireland :D
    And they are going away to Ireland together! :D Not forever maybe ...

No. No they're not. It's too perfect. There's no way.

*cries and rocks back and forth*
  • Options
    Forum Member

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to this almost more than anything else. :o I can't really remember the last time Ste was pissed. I hope he bangs on about Brendan a lot.
    drummerjon wrote: »
    Morning all!

Also, any ideas on who may be killed off in the bus crash? Hopefully both Ste and Brendan are safe ...

Emmett confirmed he was shooting on location in Dublin this week, and then yesterday, a super-secret pic and a tweet were discovered that confirmed Kieron was on the plane as well. :D

No ideas on the deaths. I thought Rhys, Bart, Jono - but with this divorce talk, it seems like Rhys might survive. The actress who plays Maddie seems to have left, so could be her.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah that makes perfect sense! Good thinking.

YES! I've missed drunk Ste so much.

A girl who was on the same flight tweeted it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    Exactly! That and Kieron saying that Ste hasn't ever really changed were the parts I didn't like at all. But hopefully it will play out differently on screen.

Is that just what Ste feels though? He has low self esteem, loses his temper and thinks hes the same as Brendan and hes not changed. That will be what Brendan drums into him I think to calm him down, telling him that he has changed, he just cant see it. If its that much of a shock to see Ste like this for Brendan I think he will get it through to him that he has changed.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh dear, we have our first Stendan casualty who's dying of happiness. :cry:

There, there. *soothing Ste-like squeeze of shoulder*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all!

Girl who was heading to Ireland saw them both on her flight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girl who was heading to Ireland saw them both on her flight.

Hmm, do we know this girl? Sounds a bit far fetched for me, as much as I hate what I'm saying; I think I'm scarred from all of the let-downs with rumours and spoilers in the past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    Hmm, do we know this girl? Sounds a bit far fetched for me, as much as I hate what I'm saying; I think I'm scarred from all of the let-downs with rumours and spoilers in the past.

He is there dont worry. Another thing that pretty much confirms it is James Sutton is there and this morning tweeted Kieron saying ouch so I assume the two of them went out last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too C&S. Drunk!Ste is a rare but beautiful thing. I hope he talks a load of shit, I hope he offends half the people in the room, and I hope he makes inappropriate comments about Brendan's crotch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's pretty safe to assume Kieron's there. As C&S said, there was a photo of them together taken yesterday by one of the HO make-up artists, and James Sutton's tweets this morning suggest he was drinking with Kieron last night. And James is definitely in Dublin.

ETA: What Helen said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    Is that just what Ste feels though? He has low self esteem, loses his temper and thinks hes the same as Brendan and hes not changed. That will be what Brendan drums into him I think to calm him down, telling him that he has changed, he just cant see it. If its that much of a shock to see Ste like this for Brendan I think he will get it through to him that he has changed.

Yes, could well be. Poor Ste though :( I hope that Brendan will convince him of how far he's come since he used to hit Amy.
    Oh dear, we have our first Stendan casualty who's dying of happiness. :cry:

There, there. *soothing Ste-like squeeze of shoulder*

Aw, what a comforting squeeze. Thank you :D

It's just so wonderful :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D

It is honestly truly true.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too C&S. Drunk!Ste is a rare but beautiful thing. I hope he talks a load of shit, I hope he offends half the people in the room, and I hope he makes inappropriate comments about Brendan's crotch

"Never realleh knew that Rileh, me ... didn't e shag three birds in three weeks? An one's mad, and one's dead, and other's in prison? B ... Brendunn used to call im milkshake. Did I tell you Brendunn used to call im milkshake?"

*falls off stool*
  • Options
    Forum Member

ALL OF THIS.

Plus we've never seen angry drunk Ste, have we? Not that I can remember. He was all giddy and in awe of Brendan last time. This time he'll probably be all rowdy.

BIB: *nods* :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw, what a comforting squeeze. Thank you :D

It's just so wonderful :cry:

S'allright Ready. We can't have any of us turning into Mercy can we?

"She's smiling, int she? In heaven? Lynseh?"
    *wibble*

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Never realleh knew that Rileh, me ... didn't e shag three birds in three weeks? An one's mad, and one's dead, and other's in prison? B ... Brendunn used to call im milkshake. Did I tell you Brendunn used to call im milkshake?"

*falls off stool*

Amazing.

BIB: :D

I loved that Ste wouldn't stop going on about Brendan (and Eoghan) to Leanne yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I think it's pretty safe to assume Kieron's there. As C&S said, there was a photo of them together taken yesterday by one of the HO make-up artists, and James Sutton's tweets this morning suggest he was drinking with Kieron last night. And James is definitely in Dublin.

ETA: What Helen said.

Ah bless you. Is this picture on Twitter then?
This discussion has been closed.