Do you think the cheating claims about Jade from Little Mix are true?

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/s103/the-x-factor/news/a439015/little-mixs-jade-thirlwall-cheats-on-boyfriend-with-the-risk-member.html

I find it really hard to believe,I always thought Jade seemed like a really sweet and nice person and not the type to cheat! Dunne if I believe it or not tbh.

Comments

• MWalker1066MWalker1066 Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it's untrue. Never in this world would Jade cheat
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it's untrue. Never in this world would Jade cheat

You know her personally then?
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was suprised it took this long for a thread to come up, I doubt it is true, she doesn't seem the type and she has been cheated on before. I would be very disappointed as a massive little mix fan whose favourite member is Jade if it was true, but i really don't think it is true, its all coming from anonomous sources and pals and the sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, the sun couldn't even get their tweet right about the story so I don't believe it is a reliable source:

The Sun Newspaper‏@TheSunNewspaper

Little Mix's Perry cheated on Diversity star boyfriend Sam with Derry from The Risk #xfactor http://bit.ly/SV48LP

Not only did they get the name wrong but they spelt it wrong too its Perrie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @LittleMixOffic
    I did NOT cheat on my boyfriend. #onwardsandupwards Xxjadexx

She has denied, thats that story over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Whether she looks or seems the type to cheat means nothing!! No one really knows what a person is capable of! I'm not saying she did or didn't do it but that she doesn't look the type is a bit naive in my opinion. I mean what does a cheater look or behave like?? There is no real definition.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious that people think she wouldn't cheat because she seems sweet on tv and Twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she has denied it now and the main reason i thought she wouldn't cheat as she has been cheated on before so knows what its like.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Well, she has denied it, so unless some new info comes out, then there is nothing more to the story.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because nobody has ever denied something that was true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's far too pwetty and ickle to cheat :rolleyes:
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Because nobody has ever denied something that was true

Duh. But if the other party won't come out with his face and say himself that she did cheat with him, then the rumor is just that, rumor.