Options

guess christopher's going home tomorrow!

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just me who thinks his time is up?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Sarah.OX wrote: »

Please God i hope you are right
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately he is nailed on to win, always has been
  • Options
    fribbletfribblet Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see him not making the final two, might well win
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    hope no......
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I think he might be going because the judges were nice to him, they usually do that with a contestant they previously took the piss out of.
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    No, the Tangoed One is going all the way to the final. It has been written in the stars.
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    I've been wanting him to leave since he got put through as "the people's favourite" as he calls himself.

Sadly "me nan" and all her blue rinse pals are multiple voting every week.

He's an annoying self-obsessed git who doesn't know how to sing a song like he means it. He can sing the words but he has no idea how to actually "sing".
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    No, the Tangoed One is going all the way to the final. It has been written in the stars.

He could actually win but he'll go down as one of those winners who disappears without trace after the one covers album.

The other 3 could all have recording careers. It's irrelevant whether he wins or not.

I hope I'm wrong and he goes tonight but somebody (who?) is voting for him.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »

Hope so , have we a connection

Sarah and ox...
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunatley he'll make the Final 2.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I've been wanting him to leave since he got put through as "the people's favourite" as he calls himself.

He's an annoying self-obsessed git who doesn't know how to sing a song like he means it. He can sing the words but he has no idea how to actually "sing".

LOL, agreed :D I also think it is a bit arrogant if he applies "The People's Champion/Favourite" tag to himself, somebody else should do that. It just makes him look like a git. Singing every song with a permanent grin on your face, as he did with the emotional Fernando, and now YRMU does not a great performer make.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'm resigned to the fact that Chris probably will be in the final and win the show. The only way to stop him winning is to vote loads for the other finalist but frankly I can't be bothered wasting the money.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bit in bold - just like James then.!
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way will he go. far too much public support. Im thinking that he has a secret power - something that he mysteriously transmits through the tv to brainwash the public. Hes got me.......I want him to win....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icequeen wrote: »
    No way will he go. far too much public support. Im thinking that he has a secret power - something that he mysteriously transmits through the tv to brainwash the public. Hes got me.......I want him to win....[/QUOTi will pray for you sister
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj will cross me off their Christmas card list, but I want Christopher to win it now he's come this far.

Winning over James and Jahmene will vaildify Ella going last week. And I want to see how SyCo handle his winning single and he album release. Peter Kay lives in Christopher!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    oxygenjj will cross me off their Christmas card list, but I want Christopher to win it now he's come this far.

Winning over James and Jahmene will vaildify Ella going last week. And I want to see how SyCo handle his winning single and he album release. Peter Kay lives in Christopher!

Lol , the last line redeemed yourself ,

Jahmene will win :D

ps it was going to be a special hand made one as well ,
    You wouldn't believe how much card I sell to make Christmas cards .