:D:D Starts January 2014 on Alibi

Yay ..... soooooo happy

Comments

• Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is great news

So Much better then the March start time it has had for the last few years, means we wont get any breaks and will only finish about 4-6 weeks or so behind the US depending on when it Starts in January

Hope it stays on Wednesdays as well :)
  • Options
    malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    Great to hear they are starting early. Not surprising given Alibi have less shows this year with Body of Proof cancelled, Rizolli & Isles currently on break whilst others like The Glades only have one season unbroadcast.
  • Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed as Thursday January 9th at 9pm

Thursday instead of Wednesday is a bit of pain but glad its back a few months earlier then usuall

Can't wait
  • Options
    hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news! Look forward to having this back on TV.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Alibi to announce a start date for Season 7 of Murdoch Mysteries
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news, thanks. I've seen the first two episodes already, but i'll just watch them again !

Thursdays may end up being a bit congested at this rate ..
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    :D:D Starts January 2014 on Alibi

Yay ..... soooooo happy
    Bingo!
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news, thanks. I've seen the first two episodes already, but i'll just watch them again !

Thursdays may end up being a bit congested at this rate ..

Just the two:confused::yawn:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for Alibi to announce a start date for Season 7 of Murdoch Mysteries

Lo and behold Alibi announced this today

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/11/alibi-sets-uk-premiere-date-for-murdoch-mysteries-season-7/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Just the two:confused::yawn:

Yep, it's hard to resist but i'm happy to go UK pace on this :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, it's hard to resist but i'm happy to go UK pace on this :)

About two hours after I posted I got a great Castle quote as a reply.

Just two, that's like eating just two potato chips.

OK misquote, but soooooo appropriate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess what ?

Season 6, Episode 1 is this Thursday at 9pm :D
  • Options
    BrummiekevBrummiekev Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Been looking forward to the return of Castle all week, Sky+ it and just sat down to watch and to my great disapointment the sound was awful making it unwatchable for me. :cry:

At first I thought it was a duff recording due to my Sky Box or even my TV but it seems everyone watching on the HD channel had sound issues( going by their twitter page). Its not just Castle either, its still happening as I write this.

Oh well, theres always tomorrow to re-record it but looks like it will only be in Standard Definition if this continues. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Anyone watched the 1st 2 episodes yet - love to hear what you thought. I heard from Friends in the US that it was kind of a 2 parter so SKY+ them to watch in one go. Not had a chance to do so yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I was a bit bored with the second parter, not sure where they are going to go with it - with everyone else in New York. What are they going to do with Esposito and Ryan?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angelfed wrote: »
    I was a bit bored with the second parter, not sure where they are going to go with it - with everyone else in New York. What are they going to do with Esposito and Ryan?
    believe me it takes two more episodes to sort itself out, don't panic.
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about poor advertising. I've only just found out today that season 6 started 2 weeks ago! It's the first time I've ever missed an episode of Castle, and I've missed two of 'em! Anyone know where/when I can (legally) see episodes 1 & 2? I don't see them listed on the Alibi schedules. :(

Edit - just found them on Youtube where ABC is charging £1.89 each to view. Bugger that. Guess I will just have to start at episode 3. >:(
  • Options
    hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same problem with the sound on the first episode but the second one was OK.

SherbetLemon, I was looking on the Castle website and it says UK episodes are on itunes - is that any good for you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awful episode to get Beckett back to New York, with the 'Hook' death and the FBI getting involved, CIA too.

The only highlight, is the Boyfriend, who gets on Castles nerves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Awful episode to get Beckett back to New York, with the 'Hook' death and the FBI getting involved, CIA too.

The only highlight, is the Boyfriend, who gets on Castles nerves.

So I am not the only one who hates Pi.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I assume beckett will get her old job back? Not quite sure what the point of her taking the job to be FBI agent. It was never gonna work. Hopefully now it'll get back to normal.
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammerfan wrote: »
    SherbetLemon, I was looking on the Castle website and it says UK episodes are on itunes - is that any good for you?
    In the end, I had a Castle night with a friend who'd recorded the first 3 episodes. I refuse to pay for something that's been free to air on the TV just days previously, but thanks for taking the time to respond. :)
  • Options
    claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheeseburgers!

Hey, she dotted the 'i'

Quality.
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good episode. Especially as they have now removed the FBI element the team is all back together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Cheeseburgers!

Hey, she dotted the 'i'

Quality.
    It was a Classic Castle.:cool:

Loved every minute of it - and Pi, waking into the Bedroom.:D

"Nothing going on here that I haven't seen or done before."