[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brandi's the only one keeping it interesting this season!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Atlanta seems to be picking up pace now, this new girl Demitria is it? I think she's going to be good and I can see why producers made Claudia a full time HW her going after NeNe is a good thing the only ones who could do that before was Sheree and Kim. Im tiered of Cynthia tbh i find that she is trying to hard to be relevant and i bet you Peter has been in her ear to amp up drama so the checks keep coming in from Bravo, and she is so stupid to buy another doomed Bar with Papa Smurf the guy just sits and lets his wife pay for everything.

Mob wives is back and seems like Natalie is clearly a rat and a cop caller as they say :D Im not going to lie I actually like Natalie and without her there wouldn't be much for Renee apart from Karen who by the way i am so glad she is back she knows how to own it and has been brilliant so far. Does anyone know how many episodes we are getting this season as they only finished filming a few weeks back going by Karens Instagram.

NY new: They have been filming promo shots so I'm guessing filming for S7 has wrapped ? I should imagine we will get it by March with a trailer coming next month. I can not wait for this to start Ramona 'who is looking amazing' and is single and ready to mingle its going to be brilliant. Also Luann is a Full time HW! and we could be having a new HW joining one of Ramona's friends who has been spotted with all the women during filming.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I like to see Cynthia be more assertive but its too much now and you can tell its put on a bit. I still like her though.

I lol-ed at some lawyer group "honouring" Phaedra, a lawyer who collects money in car parks and hasn't won a case of any note in donkey's years. I mean really, if she wasn't on TV not a hope she'd be getting some lump of acrylic from them.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Atlanta seems to be picking up pace now, this new girl Demitria is it? I think she's going to be good and I can see why producers made Claudia a full time HW her going after NeNe is a good thing the only ones who could do that before was Sheree and Kim. Im tiered of Cynthia tbh i find that she is trying to hard to be relevant and i bet you Peter has been in her ear to amp up drama so the checks keep coming in from Bravo, and she is so stupid to buy another doomed Bar with Papa Smurf the guy just sits and lets his wife pay for everything.

Mob wives is back and seems like Natalie is clearly a rat and a cop caller as they say :D Im not going to lie I actually like Natalie and without her there wouldn't be much for Renee apart from Karen who by the way i am so glad she is back she knows how to own it and has been brilliant so far. Does anyone know how many episodes we are getting this season as they only finished filming a few weeks back going by Karens Instagram.

NY new: They have been filming promo shots so I'm guessing filming for S7 has wrapped ? I should imagine we will get it by March with a trailer coming next month. I can not wait for this to start Ramona 'who is looking amazing' and is single and ready to mingle its going to be brilliant. Also Luann is a Full time HW! and we could be having a new HW joining one of Ramona's friends who has been spotted with all the women during filming.

I can't wait for NY too! One of my favourite franchises and I am also looking forward to seeing single Ramona and single Sonja out on the prowl lol!! Not sure where the drama is going to come from though, apart from Ramona ofc...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be the only one who doesn't want to see single Ramona lol, with Sonja the whole thing comes off as contrived at times, like when she avoided the questions about that young guy she was allegedly dating when Andy asked at the reunion, and she responded with "well he's a wonderful dancer", for someone so open that was a weird response.

I love Sonja but I think she totally over plays the "cougar" on the prowl thing.
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    I can't wait for NY too! One of my favourite franchises and I am also looking forward to seeing single Ramona and single Sonja out on the prowl lol!! Not sure where the drama is going to come from though, apart from Ramona ofc...

There hasn't been alot of stories besides Bethanys return which got people talking so i hope somehow or another there has been some drama. Ramona was rumoured to not want to talk about her divorce from Mario but it looks like she is still a full time HW so maybe she changed her mind. Im still hoping for a Jill return for a cameo and we see it in the trailer :D but it aint gonna happen :cry:
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I must be the only one who doesn't want to see single Ramona lol, with Sonja the whole thing comes off as contrived at times, like when she avoided the questions about that young guy she was allegedly dating when Andy asked at the reunion, and she responded with "well he's a wonderful dancer", for someone so open that was a weird response.

I love Sonja but I think she totally over plays the "cougar" on the prowl thing.

Was it Ramona who used to say dancing was like sex? Maybe she was alluding to that?!

I have never liked her nor Brandi in BH so would be thrilled if both got fired one day! :cool:

I've never warmed to Cynthia either and although I'm on UK time, already find the new her really jars and seems fake. She never used to sound all ghetto!
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    Brandi's the only one keeping it interesting this season!

You say interesting, I say car crash. Honestly, I just can't with Brandi anymore. She's a fully grown woman and Mother of two. This is not a 22 year old but a woman in her 40's.
    Lisa Vanderpump was getting on my nerves earlier this season but I'm starting to love her again. Yes the woman holds a grudge but so would I when it comes to Brandi and she's right when she says why, after all Brandi said about her, does she now want to be friends.
    Eileen and Lisa Rinna are great on the show. Love them both and hope Bravo gets them to stay on for at least another season.
    Atlanta is starting to heat up now too. Nene is such a cow, how rude was she to Claudia.
    I know BH and ATL will be on for a while yet, but what is usually after this? The OC?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    You say interesting, I say car crash. Honestly, I just can't with Brandi anymore. She's a fully grown woman and Mother of two. This is not a 22 year old but a woman in her 40's.
    Lisa Vanderpump was getting on my nerves earlier this season but I'm starting to love her again. Yes the woman holds a grudge but so would I when it comes to Brandi and she's right when she says why, after all Brandi said about her, does she now want to be friends.
    Eileen and Lisa Rinna are great on the show. Love them both and hope Bravo gets them to stay on for at least another season.
    Atlanta is starting to heat up now too. Nene is such a cow, how rude was she to Claudia.
    I know BH and ATL will be on for a while yet, but what is usually after this? The OC?
    Seeing as RHOM is basically cancelled and RHONJ on hiatus while Teresa's in prison, there's speculation that RHONY is starting April and RHOC is going to be held back until August. Bravo may want to stretch it's Real Housewives out, because they currently only have four cities. :o
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Seeing as RHOM is basically cancelled and RHONJ on hiatus while Teresa's in prison, there's speculation that RHONY is starting April and RHOC is going to be held back until August. Bravo may want to stretch it's Real Housewives out, because they currently only have four cities. :o

August? Oh, I hope it's not that far away, as I really love the OC now.
    Is anyone going to be watching the new Cheshire one that starts next week? I have a feeling it will be awful, so I'll wait and see others reactions before I watch it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is RHOC being pushed back? :(
    Forum Member
    It is strange how they never confirmed Miami was cancelled usually networks do that.

I would rather NJ wait for Teresa because I'm not interested in Jac, Caroline or that dull Kathy.

Im not sure about Chesire it looks tacky compared to the american RH, i will give it a go but from what i have seen from the small promos it doesnt look good.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Agreed! :) I used to love Brandi, but that's just the point, she's a grown woman in her 40s, Yeah, she acts like a 19 year old, but she's not. Its so trashy. I cant even begin to start with her throwing wine in Eileen's face :o for a "Days of our Lives" moment! She's crazy. It was so out of line.

Love Lisa R and Eileen. How right the producers got it with them.

Haven't caught Atlanta yet, but looking forward to seeing Claudia read Nene! and I still cant get over that wig she's wearing in her talking head! I cringe for her every time I see it!

I really hope they aren't pushing back The OC till August. These last few seasons I really look forward to The OC starting! I still think Bravo should officially say something about Miami- clearly its not coming back, but just cancel it already then. Its strange that they have just left it in limbo so to speak.

I'm interested in NYC coming back though. Id still rather it was Jill instead of Bethenny making a return, but oh well. This season really needs to pull it out of the bag though, Can it? I'm not sure, but you never know.

Cheshire starts tonight on ITVBe. I'm holding out to see other peoples reactions first. I'm not at all convinced by it, it looks really tacky, but I suppose it could be better than it looks. I did watch Real Housewives of Melbourne on ITVBe though, and actually quite enjoyed it. I wasn't sure at first, but it won me over. I'm deffo going to check out Season 2 when it starts. I read that Andrea left, so glad about that, couldn't bear the woman!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Nene calling Claudia a half breed has really put her over the edge, I can't see her coming back from this. She's gone too far in her Kenya obsession both this season and last to the point where I don't even see her as the woman I loved back in the early days of the show.

Phaedra - totally in a glasshouse to go around commenting on relationships

Kenya - I loved her "What next, they all going to get blonde toupees" line, she had a couple of good moments and was lapping up the drama at the table.

Claudia - Has earned that peach taking on Nene straight away

Demetria - I like her, her relationship is a bit weird but I think she's a good addition

When will we be rid of Porsha, she's a complete irrelevance but she does have more drams with Claudia so I'm sure she'll pop up again.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blokeypoo wrote: »

Me too!!! Can't wait for OC season 10, it's my fav franchise and never disappoints!! Although wasn't there rumours of a new HW too or am I making that up? That'd be Vicki, Shannon, Lizzie, Heather, Tamra, Jeana and a new HW... OC has never had that many!
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id be up for Jeana coming back to The OC. As its Season 10, Id like to see another original come back. Its fitting.

I wonder if Lizzie will be back? I've heard nothing to say she wont be, I wouldn't mind her sticking around. Id like to see what she brings to another season. Plus, she warmed up at the end and went after Tamra, I'm good with that!

We know Tamra and Vicki will be back, Id say Heather will as well. And Shannon is deffo back, she tweeted something yest about RHOC being back in session. She really was a great find for The OC. It seems they have only just started filming though, I thought they would have been back at it earlier but I guess not. I hope its not going to get pushed back, but I can see NYC airing first, with Miami basically gone and NJ seemingly on hiatus until Tre is finished her sentence, Bravo don't have much to play with.
    Forum Member
    So not much happened in BH but i still enjoyed it. But it bothers me why Kim was kept as a full time HW when she has hardly been seen this season, I know she gets into drama next week onwards but i think a friend role would of just suited her this season. I think she needs to be careful with Brandi I dont think she i is on the same line as Kim is with the friendship at all. I think Brandi was stupid to say Eddie needs to bring her name up on his show yet she was doing that the moment she came onto Beverly Hills and has done in all through to now :/

I really wish producers would stop showing all the RH kids going to college because I'm bored of it and its not interesting to watch for the 100th time! Yolanda...Yawn she just annoys me this season. I really like how Lisa and Ken taught max how to make a living for himself she hasn't spoilt him but i do think she favours Pandora because she has that BH life going on.

Next week FINALLY it all kicks off and BH won't be the same again :D Im looking forward to seeing Lisa R go for Kim and we finally see why Kyle and Brandi are no longer friends buy the looks of things Kyle seems to say 'my sister is of the wagon again triade' so maybe thats war kicks things off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie is definitely back for OC, she's been seen filming.

And so excited for the drama to finally happen next week in BH!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does BH think we care about the college stuff. We do it every season and its not entertaining, we've now seen Yolanda do it twice back to back. I can't with all the sobbing to be honest from them all. All Kyle has done this year is cry about the college stuff.

Brandi watching Leanne and Eddie was so pathetic, I mean she looked like such a loser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Why does BH think we care about the college stuff. We do it every season and its not entertaining, we've now seen Yolanda do it twice back to back. I can't with all the sobbing to be honest from them all. All Kyle has done this year is cry about the college stuff.

Brandi watching Leanne and Eddie was so pathetic, I mean she looked like such a loser.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If Yolanda isn't crying over her daughters, or focusing on her lemons, she's making snide remarks to Lisa.

If Kyle isn't drying over her daughters, she's making snide remarks to Lisa or more precisely, behind Lisa's back. Then when others attack her she is the last to defend her.

If Brandi isn't being an absolute nightmare. Wait, she's always being an absolute nightmare.

It has to be time to bring back Adrienne, Camille and Taylor at this point hasn't it? The heart of what used to make RHOBH great is gone sadly. I like the new girls but it's all a bit "meh" at the moment.

To witness Brandi's car crash of a life in this way is no longer entertaining to me. Is she just putting on a show or is this how she actually behaves in reality? Either way, it's tiresome to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Lisa R and Eileen had more coverage last episode they are so refreshing compared to the likes of Yolanda, Brandi and Kyle.
    Forum Member
    I wish Lisa R and Eileen had more coverage last episode they are so refreshing compared to the likes of Yolanda, Brandi and Kyle.

Lisa and Eileen were made for this show nothing but class and the definition of Beverly Hills :) I really hope bravo pay them more to keep them for another season. This season imo so far is on par with season 1 & 2 minus Brandi.
  • richardwdsrichardwds Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Isn't it time all of the RHOBH went on a trip together to get some drama going?
    We've had the reminders of their fabulous lifestyles and how they love their children, time for something to kick off!

Eileen and Lisa R are great, bit bored with Brandi though.
    Forum Member
    richardwds wrote: »
    Isn't it time all of the RHOBH went on a trip together to get some drama going?
    We've had the reminders of their fabulous lifestyles and how they love their children, time for something to kick off!

Eileen and Lisa R are great, bit bored with Brandi though.

I wanna see them go Amsterdam as it looks like there will be more drama there :o

I watched RH of Cheshire not impressed but i will give it s few more episodes.