Options

Is Louis Spence for real?

funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
Forum Member
Or is it all an act?

I know this is a horrible thing to say but as a gay man I really want to punch him. He is possibly the most annoying cretin in the world.

Gay pride. No.

Comments

• Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    I have no idea why I posted this is the soap forum! Doh!
  • Options
    SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like him to be honest hes a good laugh, he is a mincer but i surpose thats just his personality. He has a very colourful personality for sure
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's really good natured and funny.

But I don't like, and never have liked, the stereotypical "gay" image. I'm a gay man, and I look and behave like any other man. I dont hang around in purely gay circles, prance around, flirt with every man with a heartbeat, etc, and every gay man getting tarred with the same brush riles me.

But, yes, I do find his crazy dancing funny :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    I've met him outside ITV studios during the summer and he is nothing like what he appears to be on screen. much more refined.

His charade is all for the cameras.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does appear to ladle on the camp with an over sized spoon.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I've met him outside ITV studios during the summer and he is nothing like what he appears to be on screen. much more refined.

His charade is all for the cameras.

And I saw him outside a bar in Soho with his friends, and he was being loud and doing all that spinning, arm whirling stuff!

I was across the road and someone constantly moving about caught my eye, it was annoying even from a distance, it wasn't until my friend told me it was him, that it made sense.
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is too funny for words. I love this guy.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a gay man I find him cringy. Its the Anthony Cotton scenario.

Give me Ricky Martin any day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    As a straight woman I find KP/Jordan the same - we are not all like her! (I love Louis though, he just seems really nice and I bet he wouldn't have a bad word for anyone which is more than can be said for KP).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given my low irritation threshold - I should hate this man,but against every logical thought, I absolutely love him. When he leaps through the door and starts doing that dancing, I can't help but giggle
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treaclebob wrote: »
    As a straight woman I find KP/Jordan the same - we are not all like her! (I love Louis though, he just seems really nice and I bet he wouldn't have a bad word for anyone which is more than can be said for KP).

Maybe thats the thing - he appeals to straight women.Like Gok Wan.
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    He's amazing!
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Given my low irritation threshold - I should hate this man,but against every logical thought, I absolutely love him. When he leaps through the door and starts doing that dancing, I can't help but giggle

As a straight male, I agree with this.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    And I saw him outside a bar in Soho with his friends, and he was being loud and doing all that spinning, arm whirling stuff!

I was across the road and someone constantly moving about caught my eye, it was annoying even from a distance, it wasn't until my friend told me it was him, that it made sense.

Your description made me giggle :D Someone should take his batteries out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe thats the thing - he appeals to straight women.Like Gok Wan.

As a straight woman, neither Gok Wan nor Louis 'appeal' to me in any sense whatsoever I find both of them purely irritating for different reasons and don't watch them because of it. And no... I'm not homophobic... there are plenty of camp gay men I enjoy watching on TV and a couple I know in real life too that don't annoy me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I don't mind Louis, but Andrew Stone however really riles me. I'm sure he's a nice chap but there's something about him that irritates me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    Or is it all an act?

I know this is a horrible thing to say but as a gay man I really want to punch him. He is possibly the most annoying cretin in the world.

Gay pride. No.

I wouldn't agree with most annoying cretin in the world but he sure is damn irritating.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's an actor playing a part written by Harry Hill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I love the man! :D He's doing a Christmas message this year on Christmas Day. That's one to watch! :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a287863/louie-spence-teases-christmas-message.html?rss
  • Options
    muldranmuldran Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Good news - manly stealth-**** like me are going around stealing your husbands, because everyone reckons that gay guys are like Louis Spence.

So ladies - when your husband comes home to night, it was me who had him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ~Maria~ wrote: »
    I don't mind Louis, but Andrew Stone however really riles me. I'm sure he's a nice chap but there's something about him that irritates me.

Oh you're so right and wrong at the same time. He's pure annoying in real life, the TV merely serves to limit how irritating that lil slime ball is in the flesh. I refuse to mention his name. I'd rather get stuck on a desert island with Louis for the rest of eternity than spend an hour with that shifty freako.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was very funny when he first became famous, but the joke is wearing thin now and I just find him embarrassing now.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand the mincing queen.
    He ruins every TV show he is on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have just seen him in a trailer for Benidorm Xmas special.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather watch Louis than Graham Norton any day.