Cami Li - Love Her So Far!!

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
Forum Member
✭✭
I really like her. She's my favourite so far. She's got Perez all worked out. CBB has had some great American housemates over the years, but they never manage to quite win it as they end up having a cult fanbase of fans, but because casual viewers don't really know who they are, it hinders them. Tracey Bingham is an example. She was adored on here and by hardcore fans of the show.

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    My first impression of Cami Li was that she was going to irritate me, due to her loudness and her drawl. But....I did like her in the diary room last night, so maybe she was just excited on entering.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common as muck. Absolute trailer trash.

Looks filthy covered in those tattoos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was a bit full of it to be honest. Saying she tells it like it is blah blah blah, but only started slagging Perez off in the safety of the diary room.

It didn't have to be confrontational, she could have made light of it and said "I swear you're still in journalist mode" and laughed or something like that. I doubt he would have been offended by that.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Until she stops saying things like 'Bitches be cray', I won't be taking her seriously.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Until she stops saying things like 'Bitches be cray', I won't be taking her seriously.

Yep - this; and 'I tell it like it is'. Grrrrrr. >:(
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like she will be one of the more interesting ones for sure, and it helps that she is pretty darned easy on the eye as well!
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed on the 'Bitches be Cray' and the finger snaps being really annoying... she's not Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep - this; and 'I tell it like it is'. Grrrrrr. >:(

Everytime she speaks its just one Reality TV cliche after the next. Painful.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime she speaks its just one Reality TV cliche after the next. Painful.

Agree:(
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly, suspect if she was Herself, she might be mildly interesting, but am BAFFLED why Katy didn't pick her as Eviction Choice rather than pretty Chloe as Cami's truly Dull yet Noisy.....hmmmm, suspicious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her too. She's my early favourite. She's a looker but has got this tom boy vibe to her which might appeal to viewers.
    She comes across as someone who's pretty independent, takes no crap but also we'll rounded and is in there to have fun. I like her Americanism's "y'all" "cray,cray" etc.
    I just hope she's doesn't get involved in a Showmance as I think she'd be better placed as an individual in there. I'd advise her to do her own thing, don't get into a group (she could potentially last the distance).
    Will she win? Probably not: I suspect those dastardly voters will crown Kav, Nadia or Patsy as a winner.
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seemed really quiet when they were going in but she sure came out of her shell as the evening wore on. I have a foul mouth so quite liked the fact that there is a swearer in there but thought she was a bit OT. Time will tell.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    I really like her too. She's my early favourite. She's a looker but has got this tom boy vibe to her which might appeal to viewers.
    She comes across as someone who's pretty independent, takes no crap but also we'll rounded and is in there to have fun. I like her Americanism's "y'all" "cray,cray" etc.
    I just hope she's doesn't get involved in a Showmance as I think she'd be better placed as an individual in there. I'd advise her to do her own thing, don't get into a group (she could potentially last the distance).
    Will she win? Probably not: I suspect those dastardly voters will crown Kav, Nadia or Patsy as a winner.

Bib - Unlucky with that, her and Best Jr. are getting close according to the official Twitter feed
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree and if she tries the romance route with Calum, she will be out first.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What does this even mean?
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    What does this even mean?
    The literal translation would be 'Women are crazy', although I believe 'bitches' is sometimes extended to include both sexes.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has already memorised catch phrases she thinks the GB public used to like to hear.
    "I'm real' ....', not fake'....'say it like it is'. Americans just don't say stuff like this...she obviously is a massively fake game player.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me too she's the best chance to take down Katie :)
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

U sure she didn't say "Bitches eat cray"? As in the fish? :p
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's quite good but there are a few bigger characters who are better housemates,