Least Favourite Episode of Series 6

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
Forum Member
We've got a poll for our favourite episodes, but what about your least favourite?

I think mine would have to be 'The Rebel Flesh' - it just didn't click with me, but then again, i don't hate it.

*can a mod add a poll please:)*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Closing Time. I feel it was just one filler too far in 6B.
  • ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,242
    Forum Member
    Closing Time. I feel it was just one filler too far in 6B.

^ Wot he said! :D
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I'd have to say A Good Man Goes To War... it had such promise but felt like a letdown at every turn...really disappointing stuff.
  • BP4Lthe2ndBP4Lthe2nd Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Night Terrors - for me the worst episode we had in years.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    closing time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Gangers boreathon, if only because it was twice as long as the pirates shambles.
  • Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with the Rebel Flesh/Almost People, it just felt too contrived. My take on it was the writer wanted to bring up the morality of killing dopplegangers/do they deserve life, and forgot to write the build up.
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked all of them and none of them were bad, but my least favourite was probably The Curse of the Black Spot.
  • Dan06Dan06 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Curse of the Black head
  • sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan06 wrote: »
    Curse of the Black head

Me too.
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no episode I didn't like and I would watch them all again but my least favourite was The Rebel Flesh. I liked the Almost People a bit more that the first part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night Terrors. Just didnt work for me.

:(
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Rebel Flesh I guess or maybe Curse of the Black Spot? Both decent enough episodes though.
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't actually not like any episodes. Am I ill? :eek:

Seriously, I just felt some episodes were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and resulted in characters seeming to behave in odd ways.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Closing Time for me. It was particularly disappointing as I loved The Lodger. But as Granny says, I didn't especially dislike it, or any of the episodes. It was just a let down and a bit of a non-event. I still like Matt's rapport with Corden. It works well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,988
    Forum Member
    The pirates one
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night Terrors. Completely out of place and dreadful.
  • elven62elven62 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Curse of the Black Spot and Night Terrors equal bottom for me. Neither are episodes I wanted to watch again.. NT should have been better as I love Daniel Mays but just left me a bit 'meh'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved every single episode here!

Even really with series 5 my least fave was Victory Of The Daleks and the Silurian two parter but they were still massively enjoyable...With series 6 the stakes were higher and i dont have a least favorite...they were all great at worst and phenomenal at best!

Therefore i cannot vote :D
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BP4Lthe2nd wrote: »
    Night Terrors - for me the worst episode we had in years.

I second that. Such a waste of an episode - we could have had the space for a two-part finale if this episode had been dropped!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    I think Night Terrors was so out of place, because that is what it was supposed to be. I guess the biggest contribution to the narrative was the start of the tick-tock rhymes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Night terrors by far. if they got rid of the idea of the council estate altogether and set the whole story in the dolls house it would be much better
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with the OP. The Rebel Flesh was one big snorefest akin to some of the episodes of Series 5. It lacked any excitement, pace or interest and the cliffhanger was predictable from about 15-20 minutes in.

The Almost People wasn't much better but was saved from the Amy revelation at the end.

Shame really as these two episodes were the only ones I seriously disliked this Series. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Despite one of The Lodger's fans I can't say I liked Closing Time, at all if I'm honest. So that's my vote.

Although Curse of the Black Spot comes a close second.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Curse Of The Black Spot and Closing Time. Both felt pointless to me.