Options

heroes.last episode spoiled by bbc.

i set the recorder for the last double episodes of heroes last week but missed it as the snooker overan.so i set the recorder again last friday for the repeat.what happens? they put on a 15 min unanounced documentry before heroes starts for no reason i can think of and i miss the last 10-15 mins of the last episode as no doubt quite a few others would have. its no longer on the i player so i'll have to wait for a repeat or hire it when it comes out on dvd just for the end of that episode. thanks a bunch bbc.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sucks for you :(.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would have said the creative staff and tim kring ruined the last episode of the season lol,the whole season actually
  • Options
    supersleuthsupersleuth Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    i set the recorder for the last double episodes of heroes last week but missed it as the snooker overan.so i set the recorder again last friday for the repeat.what happens? they put on a 15 min unanounced documentry before heroes starts for no reason i can think of and i miss the last 10-15 mins of the last episode as no doubt quite a few others would have. its no longer on the i player so i'll have to wait for a repeat or hire it when it comes out on dvd just for the end of that episode. thanks a bunch bbc.

Yip...I had the same problem, and was scrambling around for "other" sources to watch the final 30mins.

I'm not sure why my SKY planner didn't adjust? Did they not update the TV guide in time?

Either way, another lighting strike against Heroes...although sounds like they will be back for a final 13-episode season soon.
  • Options
    stripedcatstripedcat Posts: 6,689
    Forum Member
    Is it on iPlayer?
  • Options
    Loracan1Loracan1 Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    After watching all the previous series of Heroes I tried watching this one, only they messed around with it so much I gave up after episode 5.
  • Options
    cloudfactorycloudfactory Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stripedcat wrote: »
    Is it on iPlayer?

it was but is now unavailable.
  • Options
    marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine recorded fine on friday, just watched both episodes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Loracan1 wrote: »
    After watching all the previous series of Heroes I tried watching this one, only they messed around with it so much I gave up after episode 5.

It was my favourite season since the first!
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Omega70 wrote: »
    It was my favourite season since the first!

Have to agree there :D:D:D I personally loved Season 4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Yep... me as well.

I spotted that episode 18 was "cocked up" and set the repeat to record but somehow forgot to check the final episode and yes... that was screwed as well! O'well.. have to wait for the repeat I suppose.
  • Options
    Seymour CatSeymour Cat Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may be able to watch it here, http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/1921

I find the flash versions work best.
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    You may be able to watch it here, http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/1921

I find the flash versions work best.

is that site 'ok'?!? There seem to be A LOT of scripts running on it...
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Use an ad blocker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Seems that rumours are floating in the US that NBC has finally pulled the plug on Heroes.

While it ended almost as it started one or two final episodes to round it off in style would be nice.